Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhtie Rabbit
Stranger
What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms
    #7963620 - 02/01/08 06:32 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'd love to hear your laugh out loud moments on shrooms - or something that happened that was so surreal - to get us started - once my friend in I in London, were out on the piss, and after about 8 pints thought it would be a great idea to take some shrooms. Of course being lashed, I didn't count them out properly, and we both sat down to drink our teas, not knowing we were consuming a large dose, on top of being already pissed - may I advise my fellow comrades against this practice.

Within a short space of time, we could feel the effects coming on - STRONG - I knew straight away, I'd done too many, and 5 minutes later had the sensation I'd been converted into a live, high voltage electric cable - buzzing and crackling. The power was so intense, and because I was pissed I just couldn't handle it, and lost my usual cool reserver. Next thing I know, I'm walking around in the streets of London, no shoes or socks on at 3 am convinced I was going to die. I stumbled towards a busy main road, half thinking I was gonna run into the traffic and stop it to get some help (again, not something I'd recommend - fortunately I didn't and ended up face down besides this road, completely conked out. All the time the traffic just driving by.

My next recollection was of blue swirling lights and shadowy people looking down on me - gradually they came into focus, and I was surrounded by about 6 coppers, me the centre of their attention. I politely asked if they could get me an ambulance, and they started asking me questions - ie what the hell was I doing lying beside a main road. I came clean, and told them I'd done some shrooms, but I kept fading in and out of reality - one minute really afraid of the situation and thinking "fuck me - what have I done now" and the other part thinking this was all really funny. The extreme edge of the buzz was beginning to wear off, and I was now beginning again to be in familiar territory with the buzz, (obviously now minus the 6 coppers who were now wondering what the hell to do with me). At some points they were completely laughing at me, and at some points I was laughing too - it became quite good fun. Then the ambulance turned up, and I was strapped in, and then proceeded to go on one the most memorable trips I've ever had, finding the whole experience mind blowing. I won't say any more, but needless to say, I survived to tell the tale, and learned my lesson. I can still remember as I was getting put into the ambulance the copper saying to me, that they were actually undecided where the best place for me was, - the local police station in a cell, or the hospital - fortunately I think they made the right choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: Whtie Rabbit]
    #7963669 - 02/01/08 06:58 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

*White Rabbit

InvisibleIndividual
Bass Addict
Male User Gallery

Loc: Reality Loophole
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #7963689 - 02/01/08 07:12 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Me and a friend of mine sitting in a tree lodge trying to read a russian schoolbook.

Never laughed so hard and long in my entire life.

--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               

OfflineSpiritual Seeker
Nothing Matters
Male

Loc: UK
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: Individual]
    #7963700 - 02/01/08 07:23 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

First time tripping i needed to piss. Having a very "Scary" but not bad trip and thought walking 2 miles to my friends house would make it all ok :tongue2:

I hopped the fence to a community pool to piss and with my pants down some stupid ass soccor mom gave me and my buddy the "What are you doing!" degree. Stupid fucking bitch.

Anyway i ended up running down the street a short distance with my pants down scared shitless

--------------------
"Nothing in the world is a gift. Whatever there is to learn has to be learned the hard way."
-Don juan

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: Whtie Rabbit]
    #7963768 - 02/01/08 08:01 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

blacked out and thought i was god

wasn't funny at the time but looking back at it is pretty damn funny, especially how i jumped on a car and did a backflip off of it as somebody tried to pull me off.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: deranger]
    #7963773 - 02/01/08 08:03 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

the hardest time i laughed was when we all came in to play a video game, and i said "this game has so many cool features".  i and everyone broke into crying laughter.  don't ask me why :crazy:

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: deranger]
    #7963803 - 02/01/08 08:11 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i remember i thought i was fighting John Travolta in wii boxing

--------------------

InvisibleDay Tripper
Got a goodreason, for taking the easyway out.

Loc: Rocky Mountains
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: AJ4U]
    #7964080 - 02/01/08 09:40 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

We were peaking, and jamming out to the Beatles, while being driven around by a safe driver.

We were all singing along to Something, really jamming out, then someone bumped the radio and on comes The Girl From Impanena, wow did I laugh!

--------------------
Death is inevitable, and therefore irrelevant, life is optional, and therefore irreplaceable.

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: Day Tripper]
    #7964095 - 02/01/08 09:46 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i was walking down the street with a friend at 4:00 am in the morning in a quiet residential neighborhood. i saw the grass in one lawn rise up like a mound or a hill, and it looked like the grass was a rug or carpet and something was moving. i dont know why, but i was so disturbed by the image i immediately turned around to go home, and told my friend to come with me.
upon turning around, i found a DOLLAR sitting in the middle of the street. it was like the greatest discovery of the century, i hooted and hollered and yipped as loud as i could "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT"

--------------------

OfflineDigitalNomad
Neophyte
Male

Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #7964121 - 02/01/08 09:54 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

My roommate and I were sitting around in his room listening to music and I have this cup that was really wide at the top and got a lot narrower. So I'm feeling really hot, so I kind of dip my fingers into the cold water, which feels really nice, and then I pull a full out Trainspotting moment and start to push my hand into my cup to see "how deep it was"

Safe to say my roommate asked me what the fuck I was doing, and we both started laughing our assess off.

--------------------
Here's to the first step...

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: DigitalNomad]
    #7964181 - 02/01/08 10:11 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

once i blacked out on acid, shrooms, k, weed, and thought i was tony montana... i was yelling "you want to fuck with me!!" looking at myself in a car window punching my reflection. funny, but stupid...

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #7965102 - 02/01/08 02:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

looking at peoples heads that were 3 sizes too big.

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: learningtofly]
    #7965121 - 02/01/08 02:15 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

its not the funniest thing ever but it was quite funny at the time :smirk: My friend says "wow look at the wallpaper" and I respond "the wall paper or the ceiling paper?"

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7965203 - 02/01/08 02:36 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
blacked out and thought i was god

wasn't funny at the time but looking back at it is pretty damn funny, especially how i jumped on a car and did a backflip off of it as somebody tried to pull me off.

Quote:

SyntheticMInd said:
once i blacked out on acid, shrooms, k, weed, and thought i was tony montana... i was yelling "you want to fuck with me!!" looking at myself in a car window punching my reflection. funny, but stupid...

That's not normal at all, blacking out from psychedelics? That does not sound good; it actually sounds pretty frightening... I'd go see a psychiatrist or a doctor if I was you... but hey, what do I know?

--------------------

Offlinebtm1111
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Dallas, Tx
Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: MorphMan]
    #7965219 - 02/01/08 02:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

haha... i was trippin on a few g's of some surprisingly potent shrooms like about two weeks ago... listening to dark side of the moon (yeah... i know that's cliche) and i had the tv on mute... and I hadn't really been paying attention to what was on the tv. by the time it got to great gig in the sky... there was an african american woman on the tv singing something very passionately and it somehow synched perfectly with the vocals in great gig in the sky. that might not sound that funny... but man, i couldn't stop laughing.

also... later that night... my friends got really hungry... and convinced me to drive them to mcdonalds... and my depth perception was so fucked... when i pulled up to the window i was about 6 feet away (conmpletely out of reach from getting the food) and it took me a few minutes to even realize it... haha

Edited by btm1111 (02/01/08 02:49 PM)

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: MorphMan]
    #7965409 - 02/01/08 03:48 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

they were extremely high dose trips, my mind obviously couldn't handle all of the information it was receiving.  that was a few years ago, no worries i am fine :thumbup:

it is not normal to black out, yet ive tripped hundreds of times so it is likely there are going to be a couple out of the ordinary experiences

Offlinebongoboy2000
Bongoboy2000
Male
Loc: Seattle
    #7965553 - 02/01/08 04:16 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I was about 16, just got my license, at a party and was comming down from my first mushroom trip. I needed to get home, and thought I had waited long enough to drive safely. My car was parked a few blocks away, so i said my goodbyes and walked to my car. I started to drive away, but noticed that I couldn't see anything out my windsheild because it was covered and smeared in dead bugs! So I ran all the way back to the house to get some windex and papertowels... well upon returning to my car, to my surprise, I found my windows completely spotless.
I returned the windex and before I said anything one of my friends says, "they were shroom bugs weren't they."
Funny stuff..

DON"T DRIVE ON MUSHROOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
...I got nothin..

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #7968341 - 02/02/08 11:52 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, well I'm glad you're okay and all, I just worry about shit sometimes.

bongoboy: that is hilarious, man. I've had similar stuff happen to me, but not exactly the same thing. Hallucinations can really fuck with you sometimes... "were they shroom bugs?" :lol:

--------------------

OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

#8413804 - 05/17/08 05:44 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

A couple weeks ago me and 2 buddies were tripping in the woods. We came to this awesome river with rocks and a perfect little walkway down to the river rapids. They were small rapids so we decided to go explore the water and my friend starts stumbling and of course falls in the water. We start laughing because we didn't think about how obvious that was that one of us would fall in. Then we are like, well at least now we know what to expect. Then a second later my friend falls again but this time his freaking belt breaks. It was so funny because I mean seriously, how often do you break a belt? We laughed hysterically about that for like 20 minutes. He didn't care that it broke though because it provided us with such great humor.

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: Rainman420]
    #8414101 - 05/17/08 07:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This was my first time taking shrooms.. I gad layered vision (as if like 5 or 6 of the same image were swirling over each other but in a hectic pattern,) I lost my balance because of it while approaching the toilet and went in head first, I got my head stuck in the seat. :laugh:

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you on shrooms [Re: LeperFace]
    #8414195 - 05/17/08 07:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

we were all shrooming and just came in from outside. we were peaking and decided to play some video games. as i started playing, i made the comment... "this game has so many cool features". and we all instantly burst out into crying laughter for about 10 minutes.

never laughed so hard in my life, and i don't even know what i was laughing at.

OfflineZodiak
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8414227 - 05/17/08 08:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

First time shroomin with 4 of my roommates/best friends.

I was in my room writing down thoughts while looking out the window watching the trees singing while swaying back and forth, when I heard my friends in the living room yelling "What the fuck!"

I go in there and one of my friends had actually eaten one of those composite poker chips, the HARD plastic kind that are seemingly unbreakable. He was just sitting there with a smile on his face and little poker chip pieces laying on the floor.

My other two friends chalked this up to him being really fucked up, but I was interested in it, so I asked him why in the hell did he do that.

He proceeds to walk me to our living room table which overlooks the city, we both sit down and admire the view, and he hands me a blue colored poker chip and says, "Taste the color".

I put it in my mouth, and by god, it TASTED blue.

To this day, we still dont know how he actually managed to chew one into pieces...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag