Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKetamineKatalyst
Skyhighatrist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Koma Kluster
thinking of moving to hawaii for college, would love feedback!
    #7961788 - 01/31/08 07:40 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Hey beautiful people! Mmmm I love the shroomery..if only we could somehow replace the computer and just have like a shroomery community, hahaha.

Anyways, I found this school in Hawaii that teaches exactly the classes I want, that most other schools don't have. It's really expensive, but I'm not gonna let money get in the way of my dreams! Currently I'm flat broke and mal-nutritioned, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming! Doesn't stop me from being happy and taking small steps to a life of love and understanding!

One day, some of you will come to my plant nursery and buy perfectly legal (yet cosmic) psychedelic plants, medicines and organic foods to propogate yourselves!

Anyways, I'm moving some day. I'm trying to be creative about this and open minded as possible, to the possibilites of my future. I'm realizing that I have a LOT of opportunities in life, and I'm taking advantage of it. Holy shit has that Pronoia book done a number on me, in only a week :P

So...ketamine...no uhh....wait

Any of you ever lived in Hawaii? I'd like to discuss your experiences, just to provide me with some lubrication for thought (yes kiddies, lubrication, lubrication, lubrication...).

I want to live somewhere tropical, so I can grow to my hearts desire. To save money I'll go dumpster diving for grub, use elf spice as a bartering tool, and use my social engineering skills *snickers*

Is it easy to find really good nugget out there?

I'm still figuring out how I'd get by and pay for all of this (including the 20k per year tuition). The thing is...I CAN DO THIS. I know I can, and it's not right that I've always thought such opportunities weren't available to me.

I'm doing this for the benefit of mankind, this is purely selfless in my eyes. I want my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand kids to live in harmony with the emerging self-conscious dolphin race.

Terence McKenna was right on with a lot of his ideals of an archaic revival. If I were in Hawaii, I could visit his land too! Botanical Dimensions. I've met his grandson before, too bad I never got to meet the man himself.

On an ending note, tell me about your experiences in Hawaii. Relevant or not!

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGroomies
Ghost
 User Gallery

Re: thinking of moving to hawaii for college, would love feedback! [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #7961868 - 01/31/08 07:59 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

try some Hawaiian mushies. i heard its one of the best

--------------------
:hotidea::hotidea::hotidea:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds