Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebrighteyes
Stranger
My First Shroom Trip...How Much Should I Take??
    #795671 - 08/04/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I've never experienced with psychadelics before, besides lsa a few times which was nothing more than a exemplary buzz. I've also done salvia many times, 15x being the highest i've tried, but i've never found refuge in this drug.

I have done dxm & some prescription drugs, but im done with that stuff. I am well expierenced with mj, and i've done loads of research on shrooms & other psychadelics. I feel like i have already tripped just from reading hours & hours of other peoples trip reports & other mindless information.

Anyways, I don't want to just get a little buzz when i do this, i mean i know what to expect & I truly am at peace with my mind, no problems no stress Im a healthy minded individual. I know of people take about 1.5 grams and getting nothing more than that undescribable "feeling" where you love everything and just feel good. I'd like to go further than this though.

I was thinking of doing 4 grams, a little more than a quarter for good measures. I mean these aren't home grown quality products i don't believe, i'll be getting them from some dealer and im sure they've lost most of their potency as does other drugs sold by squiggly dealers.

THe purpose of my trip will be a spiritual one, accompanied by one friend out in nature on a clear, brisk night. I am completely ready for this experience, and I would truly like to "trip" my first time.

Am I being unreasonable?? Is 4 grams just too much for the first time?? EVeryone keeps saying don't do more than 2 grams your first time, but those are the people that use psychadlics to get "fucked" up and go around sucking nitrous while there peaking sitting around a television listening to Ozzy Osbournce or some death metal shit.

I guess I would just like to know your opinions on my expected intake amount. THanks in advance.

Oh and does anyone know a pretty reasonable price for a quarter or 4g like i said. I was thinking no more than $40, and even that seems steap. Thanks !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePSILLYSIMON
ALL CAPS
Loc: texas
Re: My First Shroom Trip...How Much Should I Take?? [Re: brighteyes]
    #795682 - 08/04/02 11:29 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

A quarter is 7 grams . 3.5 grams is truely a trip for the first timer . Just remeber if the shit gets weird it is only a drug and it WILL wear off.

--------------------
3,2,1, BLASTOFF!!!!

Invisibledaytripper007
Stranger
    #795692 - 08/04/02 11:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

quarters (7 grams) not including the 1 gram the bag weighs, will go from 50 to 65 bucks here in the midwest(ohio) thats if you can find them.

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #795756 - 08/04/02 12:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I would start with an eighth if I were you. Keep in mind that there is potential for you to trip hard with this dose.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

Edited by mickey_rourke (08/04/02 12:22 PM)

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #795779 - 08/04/02 12:35 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

take an eighth.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#795843 - 08/04/02 01:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

depends on what you want for a trip...if you just want to see some colours and things change a bit go with 2-3 grams...if you want to have a more intense trip try 4-6 grams (which is probley not a wise choice for a first trip)...this also depends on the quality of the shrooms...note even the strongest minded people can be broken by the mushrooms...

Edited by celestialtripper (08/04/02 01:15 PM)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: My First Shroom Trip...How Much Should I Take?? [Re: celestialtripper]
    #795956 - 08/04/02 02:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Dont go overboard. I wouldnt dose more then 2 for your first time. Get a quarter eat 2 grams of it get a feel for it. Wait a month eat the rest or as much as you want.... thats my recomandation.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#796788 - 08/04/02 10:14 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Shrooms are a whole different ballpark than LSA!

I'm a lowdoser myself. I recommend doses of generally 1-1.5gr to the newbies as your sensitivity may easily be very high.
Shrooms are very intense. One gram of strong shrooms can easily be a LEVEL 3 and be very Spiritual even if it wasn't that strong.

But what to recommend? I'd say take half of your intended dose, say 2 grams, which can easily be more than you bargained for. If this is a dissappointment, take the other 2 grams ONE AND A HALF HOURS INTO IT. And remember, Shrooms can be very, very intense, at times even at usually light doses. There's also a dose outthere above which things become quite hectic and no fun at all. This dose is different for each of us. I've seen a girl for whom 1/2 gram was that level (she was tripping balls! Highly sensitive) and have heard of a dude for whom six dried grams aren't even enough. For most people 1/8 is a very stiff dose!
Hope to have helped & hope you'll post how it was for you!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
    #796814 - 08/04/02 10:31 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I did 4 and half grams of very potent shrooms for my first time(was talked into it). It was a very strong experience. Was a bad trip in a way...not in the sense of seeing shit(i didn't see anything)...but...ughh..it's hard to explain. I would say i experienced the 'ego loss'...but i don't know for sure(and people say you'll know FOR SURE if it happens). So i don't know what it was..it was just messed. It was almost like i could see the way i was acting from a differen't perspective...god it's hard to describe. Just weird. I can't describe ANY of that trip. I did 5 grams of the same shrooms awhile later and experienced the ultimate fun trip. I didn't go into any 'worlds' or anything...but it was damn fun. I say do 4 grams for your first time though. You'll enjoy it

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

OfflineSwondPooping
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Female
Loc: third drawer from the top...
    #799865 - 08/06/02 10:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Whatever you decide to do, here is my creedo when tripping:

You cannot fly, cars are dangerous, this will all be over in 12 hours... GO!!!

good luck.

K

--------------------
^Pure Fiction^
The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract