Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomStrider
Wanderer

Police
    #793217 - 08/02/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Have you ever had to deal with the police when you were tripping??

On my first trip, I had an 1/8 of dry cubensis and freaked out a bit so I went for a walk around in the woods. When I came home the police were talking to my parents and he looked me right in the eyes ( my pupils were very dilalated ) and asked me where I just was. It was freaky as hell, I still don't know why the police was at my house which is way out in the boonies!

--------------------
'It's a complete realization of the aims of psychedelia. But if you take LSD what you experience depends entirely on who you are. Our music may give you the screaming horrors or throw you into screaming ecstasy. Mostly it's the latter.' Roger Waters

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoolShark
Mushroom Farmer

Re: Police [Re: ShroomStrider]
    #793247 - 08/02/02 06:17 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thats weird as hell. I bet ya that your parents are on to you and called the cops to scare you out of drugs or find out if ya do drugs. Another thing might have been that they found some erb growing around your property and they might be lookn at you. Thats my 2 cents

--------------------
PoolShark

Remember, Every thing I say or write is not based on facts or reality

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
    #793260 - 08/02/02 06:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

more times than i'd like to admit....

the worst being when i was on DXM and *had* to drive because no one that was with me could drive stick...

i proceeded to get out of my car at a gas station... and fall flat on my face in front of a cop...

he was luckily too busy dealing w/ other people to come harass me...

it was still a little un-nerving.

and then there was the time the kid jumped out the window...

yos-

Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
Re: Police [Re: Yoschie99]
    #793405 - 08/02/02 08:07 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

ohh man tell us more!
just tonight i was at this party and the cops came, it was just after 1130, and they talked to the adults, then they told everyone to go in the back yard. i was drunk off my ass at this point, and said "fuck the police" pretty loud... the cops came back and were asking who was talking shit. he asked around and then looked at me and said were you talking trash? i looked him straight in the eye and said "no, SIR!!" he looked at me for a while longer, everyone was dead silent, then the adult who got us the alkeehol talked to the cop and straightened everything out. im not the only one who said fuck the police, and i dunno who they heard but damn that was scary i was drunk and i thought he would say some other shit.
that was tonight, it is like 200 am now im home and i got punched in the face by some stupid kid who tried to take my last beer.... i just turned the other cheek, punk rock has taught me violence doesnt get you anywhere... am i right? did i do the right thing?
later
up the drunk punx

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Police [Re: Yoschie99]
    #793407 - 08/02/02 08:08 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

One time a long long time ago when I was about 14 years old, I was blazin real hard core with my friend. He got waaaay too faded and proceeded to flip out. He finally called 911 on himself and came up to me and told me that an ambulance way coming over to his house. At that point (I was really really stoned) I decided to hide under the bed. When the ambulence arrived, so did 2 police cars. The came into the house and started talking to my friend while I was hiding under the bed. My friend must have been real fucked up because when the cops asked him where the "marijuana" was, he took them right to it and gave it to them. The cops then asked him if anyone else was in the house and he said no (thank god). So I ended up hiding under the bed while the police went through every room in the house looking to see if anyone else was there. I was shaking the whole time under the bed. They luckily didnt find me and I was off the hook. My friend was arrested for possession. I'll never forget that night.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Police [Re: Poopman]
    #793428 - 08/02/02 08:15 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

On Easter Sunday, I went to church on DXM.

......but that's okay, better than sleeping I guess.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
    #793696 - 08/03/02 04:31 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I was on 13mgs of 5-meo-dipt one night at a park chillin' with a couple of my friends, also on some foxy... We were starting to come down so we hopped in my Pathfinder and proceeded to leave the park. It was a little after closing time but they ALWAYS leave the gates open. So, just as we're practically exiting this park a spotlight is shown on us. That fucking spotlight man, I hate that shit. He blinded the fuck outta me while I was driving, that asshole pig. So, I stop and and he makes me step out of the car and whip out my ID. At this point I'm scared shitless because it's just me and this cop face to face. Flashlight in my eyes and everything... There is good reason to be shook up though: in the SUV there is a bong, 2 pipes and a little over a quarter of some grass we all had been puffing on.
"Have you boys been drinking tonight?"
"No Sir, not at all" (the truth)
"Been smoking?"
"Uh, no sir.."
"Ok...Well, I want you to go back to your truck and ask everyone in there if they have something I need to know about." So, I walked back to my vehicle and all my friends were fucking freaked outta there minds. We're all buzzing pretty good still, mind you. Back to the cop...
"None of them have anything sir." After this he gives me a long hard look. Jesus christ, I thought I was going to puke all over his fucking shoes, I was so scared...Then, just before he went any further in searching, the cop had a call from dispatch...
"We need units downtown...Shots fired in hotel." I hear all of this over his little radio...And then, the miracle happens...He says, "Ok, well, you guys just get outta here and don't ever come back after hours, ok?!"
"Yes! Of course officer! Thank you." He hands me my ID and we drive the fuck outta there. That was the most intense confrontation I have ever had with a cop... Yes, yes... It was dumb to have a bong in the truck but I wasnt thinking too straight that evening ... peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
Re: Police [Re: Hashbury]
    #793699 - 08/03/02 04:36 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

wow you lucky cocksucker.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Police [Re: Hashbury]
    #794111 - 08/03/02 09:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Thank god someone got shot at

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Police [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #794531 - 08/03/02 02:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

once while I wuz on about 3 hits of acid I took a walk to a park and was smoking a cig at a picinic table...this cop pulls up and shines a spot light all the way across the park up by the fence and on my ass...he keeps the light on me,makes me walk all the way to him across this park that wuz tore up by construction vehicle tracks ...wuz like walking through earth mover tracks...I get all the way up to him and ask if everything is alright.He looks at my ID and says "yep looks ok to me" then i walk all the way back to the table and sat there listening to their two cops beside eachother in cars talk about me and what just happened and about all kins of shit.Ojn acid or shrooms it gives you super sonic hearing wierd...anyway like i have said before I HATE COPS!!!!!!

OfflineNewHunter
help
Loc: Washington
Re: Police [Re: UFOz8MyGoat]
    #794585 - 08/03/02 03:07 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

oh about a month ago me and some friend of mine had some cubes that we bought and we went down to the river after we started to trip and were just being really high and stupid and none of us noticed 4 cop cars roll up for some reason that i dont know and come up on us. We were all really high and saw all teh cops so i ran and jumped in the river and my friends followed. We just floated down about 100 yards and got out but it was enough to scare the shit out of me. If i get caught for anything else i get to go to county for about 6 long months!!! I hate PIGS

--------------------
RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN^^^RAIN

Offlineravingbanana
Every Girl'sSexual Desire

Re: Police [Re: NewHunter]
    #794598 - 08/03/02 03:12 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

About a year ago me and a couple friends got some bud from camden in new jersey.. And we decided to go to south street after smoking a blunt in the car with the windows up.. The girl that was driving turned out to be a complete idiot, we told her NOT to turn towards south street.. and she decided to anyways. We had to roll down all the windows.. smoke pouring out.. cops standing right next to the car while the last of the smoke was leaving. She deserved a smack for it.. I just decided to go smoke another blunt..

--------------------
If Bin Laden eats worms.. Would he be equal to nutritional value of worm castings?
If you could have sex with a person's voice.. Your voice would be the one I'd pick to rape.
Don't worry.. I have a seven inch penis.

Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

#795862 - 08/04/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

well kinda...one night while walking home from a friends place on 3 grams there was a cop pulled over on the side of the road giving some guy a ticket and he just gave me a really weird look like he thought i was up to something but he didnt say anything to me

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale