Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Random Acts of Kindness [Re: Sclorch]
    #797667 - 08/05/02 10:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Ripping on the homeless. You're a pretty classy guy sclorch...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Random Acts of Kindness [Re: Xlea321]
    #797688 - 08/05/02 10:38 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The guy at the chinese restaurant was being a bit of a dick for someone looking to be treated kindly.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Anonymous

Re: Random Acts of Kindness [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #798012 - 08/05/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Today I was at trak auto getting some parts for my car and this lady was asking me about power steering fluid.. I answered her question and went outside to throw the shit in my car.. she came out and looked flustered once she popped the hood, so I showed her where the power steering pump was and how much to fill up the fluid. She was telling me how she thought the auto guys were trying to screw her over by charging like $800 to fix it, I told her it was just low on fluid, but if it started squeeling again to have it checked out by a different mechanic.
Hey nothing special, but she seemed very grateful and it makes me feel good to help someone with their car even if it is just pouring some fluid in.

OfflineDasKomet
D 322
Male User Gallery

Loc: US
Re: Random Acts of Kindness [Re: tak_old]
    #798208 - 08/05/02 03:20 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The other day or so while at work. I was driving from jobsite to jobsite and I picked up a hitch hiker. Was offered great conversation. The guy travel all around the country... he kept work as a river guide during season.. and the rest of the year he just lived life and travelled. I dropped him off by the library. That's where he was headed before spending the day at the beach. Made me realize how gettin' out of the daily grind is possible.

Usually I'm giving out money or buying people things without a second thought.
Always if I have the supplies.. everybody in close proximity is gettin' high.

"The thing is, i never get it back. I figure what goes around comes around... Not always, not even most the time. I get discouraged and think WHY CANT PEOPLE BE NICE, then i get mean. I try and maintain my cool, but its frustrating... "

Yeah... this was a big thing for me too. I always ended up the one left alone or without. And oh yeah... I get pissed off... start thinking why the hell do I need to be so giving if I'm just gonna be shit on. But I know that giving with an open heart... seeing that other person in joy is what I want of reality... helps pull me out of the density because I'm willing to reach out.
When I pay attention I notice everyday how I'm getting it back... I always seem to make it to where I'm going on time or they always seem to open a new registar when I'm standing in a long line. And I can about always now keep a kinda shit-eatin'-grin on my face & can find the humor in the reflections the world offers.
Always love giving cunniligus... even if she doesn't reciprocate... the gaps, trembles, moans, or screams are enough to make me feel like I'm floating. Because I was apart of it.
Peace.

--------------------
The Woven World is all I see.
Put cloves in your weed and tell them its for the LSD.
.oO0 Listen to White Zombie 0Oo.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom