Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Feelings and Beliefs. Question for Everyone.
    #7917543 - 01/22/08 09:54 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Tell me of any feelings that you think can never be affected by what we believe to be real.

I want the answeres to this question to be taken theoretically, not experientially, like some of those immovable pre-conditioned/genetically programmed feelings.

:heart:

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Guilt is an outcome of believing you are the cause of the problems.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespieone
aspiring amateurmycologist

Re: Feelings and Beliefs. Question for Everyone. [Re: JoseLibrado]
    #7917665 - 01/22/08 10:16 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

My love for my daughter. That can never be affected by anything, no matter what I believe to be real, that is something that will never change.

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

Re: Feelings and Beliefs. Question for Everyone. [Re: spieone]
    #7919280 - 01/23/08 10:07 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

What if you found out that your daughter was not yoursm but some other dudes.

Could you pretend it was true and watch your feelings for me?

Now im not saying it is and im not attacking you.

If u think i am, know that i do not intend to.

Im just curious, Im writing a book and i need help!

Much love.

--------------------
The mind is a creative tool. It searches to protect you, through message sensations(feelings). It is no different than a computer, you need to make sure its anti-virus program is in check and that it doesnt have a script that limits your experience, because of to much precaution.

And remember the computer does not appear to respond to words of anger and frustration - just give it input, in the form of new meanings that you know to be true and its messages to you and the limits it lays out for you, will change.

Yet, we are not a cause to something, we see is negative or bad - Unless you believe your intentions are directed towards a bad outcome....

Offlinespieone

Re: Feelings and Beliefs. Question for Everyone. [Re: JoseLibrado]
    #7921921 - 01/23/08 09:15 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

definately, I love that little girl with all of my heart, no matter what. Now my feelings for her mamma might change in that scenario, but not for my baby girl.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7921951 - 01/23/08 09:20 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

If your love for one person can change then it can for another. You cannot predict the future but only how you feel today.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Feelings and Beliefs. Question for Everyone. [Re: Icelander]
    #7922415 - 01/23/08 10:49 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

a strongly rooted love though it is. certainly the blossoms are up to the moment.

--------------------

Offlinespieone

Re: Feelings and Beliefs. Question for Everyone. [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7926619 - 01/24/08 08:53 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

you must not have or have raised children, because if you had you would understand the love one has for their children and how that love is unconditional.

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
    #7926699 - 01/24/08 09:04 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Not everyone feels that way about their children, unfortunately. It is clear from the neglect and abuse that parents inflict upon their offspring that some parents do not love their children.

Offlinespieone

Re: Feelings and Beliefs. Question for Everyone. [Re: Veritas]
    #7926757 - 01/24/08 09:14 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

this is true. You're right, I cannot speak for everyone, only for myself.

OfflineJoseLibrado
return

#7930828 - 01/25/08 04:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Spieone.

What makes your love for your daughter unconditional?

From what I gather, the reason you say you love your daughter unconditionally is because she is your daughter.

May i suggest that  what may be causing you to love her unconditionally, is having it in front of your eyes that even though she may be 15 years old and rebelling against you, you still see that innocent conciousness that you were immersed in since the day she was born.

Icelander, i still am not going with what you go with now, because although you cannot predict your feelings for anyone, our feelings are deeply influenced by our beliefs about what we are seeing...so for example, a mother may love her children and may predict that she will always uncondtionally, because she knows and thus see's the innocence she saw when they were young, still inside of them.

My question then is; if this is what makes unconditional love flourish in the minds then it is not consistent to love only our children unconditionally.

To me love means giving them attention that recognizes their universal importance, but recognizes that there is a relative preference with them...which is there for the reason of knowledge about unconditional, free love. I know that if i wasnt decieved about love being only conditional, my knowledge of it being thus so, and coming into that fully, would cease to exist...

HEHE...we were all babies, unconcious of being concious, and mentally and emotionally malleable. What a wonder.

Hugs to all, love.

:heart:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1