Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Why am I not tripping?
    #792837 - 08/02/02 02:26 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Okay...two weeks ago I dosed 4 grams of powder. (fresh from my grow goin on). I had a level 4 experience that was wonderful...and lasted 5 hours.

It's been two weeks. Plenty of time for tolerance to go away...

I took 4.5 grams 2 hours ago and I'm not tripping at all. I just took 1.2 grams more.

I only ate once today at that was at 12:30...the only other stuff in my are two wine coolers I had around 6pm. I dosed at 7:30pm.

Why am I not tripping? This powder isn't even 3 weeks old.

I really hope this additional gram will make it kick in.

Any advice or experience you can relate?

Peace,

Bop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecelestialtripper
Test Pilot
Male User Gallery

Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: Boppity604]
    #792856 - 08/02/02 02:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i remember one day i eat this massive cap and it didnt kick in for a good 2 and a half-3 hours later...but just after i eat it i kept doing bowl after bowl and i was really fuckin stoned so maybe thats why...so maybe just give it a little while more and if it dosnt kick in better luck next time is about all i can say

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: celestialtripper]
    #792870 - 08/02/02 02:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

puff on some weed? You should be trippen. Did you expose it to poor condition for storage.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: baraka]
    #792875 - 08/02/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I have no weed right now.

The caps are stored in a dark pill bottle in a dark cabinet...and there's a small bottle-thing of dessicant in it so the powder inside doesn't get damp.

I'm now, 2.25 hours into, starting to feel a trip kick in...but it's very weak. I can't understand why it's happening like this for me. I had such an amazing trip two weeks ago...and this powder is fresh.

I hope the extra 1.2 grams will help this kick in...I've ingested 5.7 grams now...and all I'm getting is a weak body buzz.

Thanks for the advice dudes.

Peace,

Bop

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #792879 - 08/02/02 02:46 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Take longer breaks i guess, could be a tolerance issue...

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: baraka]
    #792883 - 08/02/02 02:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

That's what I'm thinking...with LSD two weeks was the magic number for me...now I guess this will have to be a once-a-month ride for me.

Thanks again for the advice dudes.

Peace,

BOp

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #792884 - 08/02/02 02:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Something similar happened to me once. I took 2.5g, then 2.5 hours later 2g, then another two about half an hour later. About ninety minutes later I was tripping. 30 minutes later I was in space.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

#792934 - 08/02/02 03:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OK this is my theory. Sometimes for some reason the stomach doesnt break down the dry powder right away, especially if its really dry. Just like when you are mixing hot cocoa mix with water and you will get these perfectly dry clumps of chocolate mix at the bottom of your glass. Well something like this could be happening with your the shroom powder, and that is why it has taken 2 and a half hours for you to feel anything.
Once when I swallowed some homemade gel caps filled with shroom powder, they didnt kick in for a long time and then my stomach had air in it so I burped, and when I did this puff of shroom dust smoke came up with my burp! (haha) And this all happened long after I took the shrooms, at least 2 hours.
I dont think its a tolerance thing at all. From what I have experienced and also from what I have heard from other people is that shroom tolerance doesnt last that long, not even as long as LSD tolerance. Plus two weeks is MORE than enough time for it to come down again.
I think its a digestive issue. Your stomach juices are just not penetrating the dry powder, which is staying dry like the inside of a bubble. Make sense?
I could be way wrong about all this though. You might have already mixed it thoroughly in a liquid, which would have made my whole theory meaningless

Edited by SurwinMaxawow (08/02/02 03:36 PM)

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
    #792942 - 08/02/02 03:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Drink about a liter of water then do some somersaults. that should shake it up good. I bet your trippen balls by now though.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #792976 - 08/02/02 04:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey dudes,

Well here it is...

7:30 - 4.5 grams after 2 hours...nothing

9:30 - 1.2 grams after an hour...nothing

10:30 - 2.8 grams after a half hour I'm finally starting to trip...but it's very light.

To me this is obviously a tolerance issue. Ya live and you learn...and I'm glad I'm at least at a comfortable level 2 but I'm not wasting any more of my powder tonight. It's obviously a 3-4 week wait between trips. I can live with that...I was the same with LSD...usually 2 weeks was enough...but at least for shrooms it appears that I'll need to wait longer. It's good.

But after ingesting 8.5 grams over 3 hours...if I'm not on Pluto by now, it's not gonna happen this trip...so I'm just saving the doses for a month or two down the road. Lesson learned.

Love & Light,

Boppity

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #793033 - 08/02/02 04:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

To me this is obviously a tolerance issue: no doubt about it and in my experience once that initial dose dosn't kick in subsiquent doses do little to help the trip get going.

Lay off a bit longer, two week old powder should never break down even if the conditions were not good for storage.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: Ripple]
    #793079 - 08/02/02 04:49 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Ripple!

Thanks for the words....it's definitely jst tolerance...I'm tripping BALLS right now...it's nice...had to wait all night for it...but it's here and it's good. Just sucks that I needed a total of 9.5 grams over 3 hours to trip...tolerance is a wierd thing...but a good thing I guess.

Anyhoo...I'll shut up now and go dance.

Peace,

Bop

PS - Shroomss fuccccking rock!

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

#793268 - 08/02/02 06:32 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>>>..it's definitely jst tolerance...I'm tripping BALLS right now...it's nice...had to wait all night for it...but it's here and it's good<

If it was "just tolerance" you would not be tripping balls right now. You would still be tripping only slightly if it was a tolerance issue. That wouldnt have any effect on how long it took to finally hit you. You *finally* did start tripping balls which points to the obvious fact that it simply took longer for your body to absorb the psilocybin out of the shroom material and into your blood.....a digestive thing....exactly like I pointed out in my earlier post.
I would bet anything that if you would have made tea out of your shrooms, you would have taken off like a rocket in around 15 minutes guaranteed.
I know I am right on this one, whether anyone else agrees with me or not.
Peace

Edited by SurwinMaxawow (08/02/02 06:34 PM)

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #793458 - 08/02/02 08:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

dude you were totally right.

It was intense to say the least. I'm just coming back. I got sick and was really "gone" for an hour or so...but after I puked I have been in SUCH a great chill space. Baths are such a good thing while shrooming.

I'm still very much enjoying this chill space...but I have to say this was a GREAT experience...just took a bit much. But even in the heaviest moments of "shroom" it was a safe feeling...just intense. I saw level 5+ tonight and it was rough for that hour of being sick...but the whole evening leading to that hour and this chill space now is very cool.

First time I ever had total perceptual hallucinations...there was this black/blue/green shadow over everything...water was blue and yet not. Was very cool. I was sweating profusely during the "sick hour"....wow...I'm really rambling...I'm in such a chill space right now it's all good.

Great trip...learned how to trip off shrooms better...and I really didn't have a tolerance issue after all.

Thanks for putting up with my impatiences guys. This was a great learning experience.

Love.

Bop

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #793854 - 08/03/02 06:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hahahahah i just read through the entire post and am laughing my ass off now. you gay bastard. just kidding

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #793885 - 08/03/02 06:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Peace,

Bop

InvisiblePsilosKube
I'm eat todd did

Loc: In bed with your woman
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: Boppity604]
    #793943 - 08/03/02 07:42 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
PK

All information and images posted by myself are fictional and for entertainment purposes only. I accept no responsibility for inapropriate or Illegal use of this information.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: PsilosKube]
    #793962 - 08/03/02 07:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know if they're time release or not. They're the standard gel caps they sell at the capsule connection.

Peace,

Bop

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #794106 - 08/03/02 09:07 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

It's not tolerance...then why did it take 9.5 grams to get off, you should have been on the Moon right now!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Why am I not tripping? [Re: Ripple]
    #794289 - 08/03/02 11:40 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ripple, I realize now it wasn't tolerance...just slow digestion/absorbtion into the blood stream. I now realize I would have been quite fine with just the initial 4.5 gram dose...I just honestly thought at the time it was tolerance so I decided to dose more...woops. LOLOL.

Peace,

Bop

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale