Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
What should I use in my milkshake?
    #792398 - 08/02/02 11:47 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Im going to make a milkshake or some type of juice with shrooms in it. It needs to be for 4 people and we will be going up to an amusement park.

Now Im planning on using just OJ and the shrooms. Will this work fine? What OJ to shroom ration should I use? what is a good dose for a theme park?

Anal sex with birds

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Amateur Mycologist

Loc: Arizona
Re: What should I use in my milkshake? [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #792427 - 08/02/02 12:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

OJ and shrooms works great! Stick with just juice, and avoid using any milk, ice cream, or other fatty dairy products. These can lessen the trip.

The OJ to shroom ratio does not matter too much I don't think. Just use a normal sized glass of OJ per person, no matter how many shrooms they are taking. You could use less OJ if you wanted to get the drink down faster, but this will make it taste worse. Usually a normal sized glass of OJ will mask the taste of the mushrooms pretty well, and the drink is not difficult to get down. I would suggest blending each person's OJ and shroom dose separately to ensure that they are getting the exact amount they want. Oh, and blend thoroughly so there are not any mushroom chunks floating around in the drink. These could make you gag.

I've never tripped at a theme park, so I don't know what a good dose would be. I would suggest something on the small side because you do not want to be completely out of your mind when you are in a highly crowded, public place. Be careful and have fun!!!

Re: What should I use in my milkshake? [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #793245 - 08/02/02 08:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'd say go with a level one trip. You won't be tripping too hard, but you'll get the great body high, nice colors, and the giggles. And you won't have to worry about freaking out. I don't think I would like to trip very hard at an amusement park...but a small dose would be nice.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports