Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomygoob
Stranger
Loc: Vancouver Island, BC
trip guide advice?
    #792348 - 08/02/02 11:17 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Tonight I am going to be driving 3 people around on shrooms. Originally i was supposed to shroom with them, but I realized I wasn't in the greatest mood for tripping, and they didn't have any solid plans on what they were going to do, they were just gonna eat the shrooms and walk around. So I decidied I was gonna stay sobre and act as a trip guide. My Idea was that I'm gonna drive them around to different places depending on what they want to do, like the beach, or a scenic mountain or other places like this. I have a CD player in my car, and I'm bringing my cd wallet, I have tool - aenima, Incubus - Morning View, and Make yourself, as well as a few mixes I've made for previous trips and a bunch of other stuff. I told everyone to bring their favorite tunes as well. Anyways, my question is does this sound like a good time for the trippers? Any suggestions for anything else to do? Thanks for your time

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
Re: trip guide advice? [Re: shroomygoob]
    #792357 - 08/02/02 11:20 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yea it sounds like a good idea for them. I dont know if your going to have that great a time. Could be kind of dangerous if one of your friends starts grabbing you or freaking out while you are driving.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #792439 - 08/02/02 12:11 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I've acted as a guide for two of my friends before. I didn't think I was going to have a good time because I wasn't going to be tripping, and they were; but it turned out great! I was just so happy at the fact that they were having a good time and enjoying the trip.

Your plan sounds like a good one. That is very nice for them that you will be able to drive them around to different places. If anything, I would say just let them do what they want to do. You can always make suggestions, of course, but don't force them to do anything. Basically just help them out if the experience becomes too much for them, and let them go with the flow.

Have fun!!!

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #794358 - 08/03/02 02:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

It sounds like a great idea. Just make sure your friends tell you if they're freaking out before they lose it, so you can pull over and sort it out and maybe change the music. But shouldn't be any problems. Just don't drive too fast or try and kill them with some dangerous driving!

Offlineblac
candy kid

Loc: lincoln ne
    #794456 - 08/03/02 03:33 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a fun time. bring some bjork or very ambiet music like some soft electronic mixs or something. I've noticed though that on mushrooms,you'll be happy almost whereever you are just because you're not really there anyways...eh?

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"many more will have to suffer,many more will have to die,dont ask me why"  -Bob Marley-

I'm open for PMs,i'm glad to help and enjoy getting the "mail" :smile:

::blac

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports