Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: maryland
Money Animal?
    #7919433 - 01/23/08 11:21 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

has anyone bought or used the MoneyAnimal program. Im already into affiliate marketing, and as i make a comfortable $300-$500 a day im looking forward to that next step. Any info or feedbak on this product will be appreciated.

Edited by highc (01/23/08 11:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Animal Money? [Re: highc]
    #7919459 - 01/23/08 11:26 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I'll bite.

"Oh gee, how on earth are you making $500/day. I'd sure love to have some residual income. Why...I bet you made over $1500 in the last week*. Is there any way I can get more information free of charge"

*results not typical, and only happenede to a few at the top of the pyramid scheme*

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Animal Money? [Re: badchad]
    #7919474 - 01/23/08 11:29 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

yeah you need a lot of money invested in before you see any returns like that..id say about $750-$1500 to really get going and that's only if you have a very in-depth knowledge of the market.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
    #7919524 - 01/23/08 11:42 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

wtf are you talking about.

Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Animal Money? [Re: memes]
    #7919541 - 01/23/08 11:50 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

meams said:
wtf are you talking about.

I was asking for feedback on this product for affiliate marketing. And Badchad is apparently mimicking me reciting common phrases one may come across on the internet upon researching information for marketing. However remaining ignorant to the fact that if you know what your doing you can make a living off of it.

i simply replied with his FREE information that can make him BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS of dollars..  :rofl2:

and still awaiting any serious responses.

--------------------

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
    #7919650 - 01/23/08 12:24 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

hay if i give u $2000 can u make me moar money thank you please

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

Re: Money Animal? [Re: highc]
    #7919666 - 01/23/08 12:28 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I think my father tried it a while ago and his behavior didn't seem to be more frustrated or more pacified, so...I don't really know...

Personally I would just stick to what you have now, $300-500 is an ideal amount

What exactly do you do anyway?

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

Re: Money Animal? [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7919684 - 01/23/08 12:33 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
I think my father tried it a while ago and his behavior didn't seem to be more frustrated or more pacified, so...I don't really know...

Personally I would just stick to what you have now, $300-500 is an ideal amount

What exactly do you do anyway?

I think it is what is referred to as "marketing" or "dealing drugs."

OfflineHyper_Panda_GO
Team Action!

Re: Money Animal? [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #7919694 - 01/23/08 12:35 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I should get in on that but my astounding laziness would ruin it for me

--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Money Animal? [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7919723 - 01/23/08 12:43 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

No i dont deal drugs. Affiliate markwting consists of you selling other people products and they give you a commission for it. I only work with electronically sent products and make $35 a sale. All you have to do is use google or yahoo and set up a ideal marketing plan to sell. Its pretty easy. The biggest problem is competition.

Sam i can think of hundreds of ways for you to take $2000 and flip it for extreme amounts of profit on the internet. America is the easiest place to become wealthy, especially on the internet. I plan on getting an online headshop/botanical/enthobotanical shop. Its like having a store with millions of customers coming through all day. Im taking advanced website design right now. 6 month course. bout halfway done.

You can look forward to my shop opening soon. HIGH-C's.....look out

--------------------

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

#7919753 - 01/23/08 12:48 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Honestly, this sounds like some pyramid scheme bullshit. I've had people pull this on me before. Prepaid legal services inc... different "marketing groups"

Basically just a bunch of sleazy guys who make money by selling you shit and getting poor suckers to join the scheme.

Hell, I've even answered a newspaper ad for a "job" offer and it was one of these places... I went on the training run and realized what it was and didn't come back.

But you're obviously legit, so please, how can I take advantage of this fantastic internet offer?

Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

#7919809 - 01/23/08 01:04 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

no im not selling anything i want information on the product above. Moneyanimal. I'm trying to find out if it has quality information.

And yes their are people who have schemes for this kind of work. But i dont sell other peoples schemes. of course their are probably 50 fake sites for every real one but they are out their, just trying to see if this is a good one.

--------------------

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

#7919846 - 01/23/08 01:16 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

This is from the website. A "chat" that it popped up with. Obviously sleazy.

Quote:

Kelly: Hey wait! If you join right now I can offer you a discount of $10 off! click here to get the discount. Also...

Kelly: If you take action right now, I can give you some incredible bonuses!

You: How amazing

Kelly: Would you like to get setup?

You: Well I'm not sure where to start...

Kelly: Well, you have nothing to lose. As I already explained. You can try it out risk free. click here to try it out.

You: Well can you explain ot me how this works? I'd like to hear it from a person, honestly.

Kelly: You have nothing to lose and everything to gain as this offer is 100% risk free! If you don't like the program, ask for a refund. click here to join now as I know you'll be happy with it

You: Well, right I got that much. I would just like you to explain how it works.

Kelly: You have nothing to lose and everything to gain as this offer is 100% risk free! If you don't like the program, ask for a refund. click here to join now as I know you'll be happy with it

You: Unless you're a bot and I've made a mistake by clicking on this site

Kelly: I am a real Sales Agent.

You: Well you keep repeating the same thing, rather than answering my question. It's kind of off-putting.

You: I am a real Sales Agent.

Kelly: yes lol

You: Do you know any jokes?

Kelly: Well, you have nothing to lose. As I already explained. You can try it out risk free. click here to try it out.

You: That's a pretty funny joke.

Kelly: great :smile:

You: How do you feel about analingus?

You: Thanks for the information. I'll be sure to tell all my friends.

Kelly: your welcome

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

#7919871 - 01/23/08 01:23 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

You: That is bad bad grammar

You: It's "you're welcome"

You: You have atrocious grammar for a bot.

Kelly: I am a real Sales Agent.

You: You're dumber than SmarterChild.

You: Would you like to shut up?

You: Would you like to eat my dick/

Kelly: Please speak in a nice manner, this conversation is being logged.

You: Sorry, penis.

You: I would like to set you up on my penis.

Kelly: Anyone can start making money with this program, from anywhere in the world! Don't wait, click here to join now

You: Anyone can start making money by hopping on my penis and bouncing up and down. I pay by the hour.

Offlinesam420
CertifiedReptilianOverlord
 User Gallery

Loc: Scotland
    #7919920 - 01/23/08 01:39 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i take off my robe and wizards hat...

--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: Money Animal? [Re: sam420]
    #7919935 - 01/23/08 01:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Not to be rude but is this a pyramid scheme?

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Offlinehighc
creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Money Animal? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7920001 - 01/23/08 02:03 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

no a pyramid is multi level saying you earn a certain percent depending on how many things you sell. You can make money like that but hardly worth it.

And of course they are using a bot sales agent. they are trying to sell you a product of course they are going to do whatever they can to get you to buy it. Even scam you. Thats why i was asking for feedback.

Matter of fact when i first got started i bought a program that used a bot too, but the product works. So it can go either way. But yea 97% are scams. However i got the site from a trusted acquaintance.

--------------------

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

#7920307 - 01/23/08 03:38 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

highc said:
no a pyramid is multi level saying you earn a certain percent depending on how many things you sell. You can make money like that but hardly worth it.

And of course they are using a bot sales agent. they are trying to sell you a product of course they are going to do whatever they can to get you to buy it. Even scam you. Thats why i was asking for feedback.

Matter of fact when i first got started i bought a program that used a bot too, but the product works. So it can go either way. But yea 97% are scams. However i got the site from a trusted acquaintance.

My feedback is that it's probably a new scam.

They lied to me in the short time I was on the site before I even looked up what the scheme was. "I am a real Sales Agent." :rolleyes: Why would they stop scamming me after I joined?

She sure seemed real into that analingus.

Yeah I don't like scammers. And if you're so successful with one of these scams, prove it.

Pics or it didn't happen.

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
    #7920332 - 01/23/08 03:46 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Bandersnatch said:
Honestly, this sounds like some pyramid scheme bullshit. I've had people pull this on me before. Prepaid legal services inc... different "marketing groups"

Basically just a bunch of sleazy guys who make money by selling you shit and getting poor suckers to join the scheme.

Hell, I've even answered a newspaper ad for a "job" offer and it was one of these places... I went on the training run and realized what it was and didn't come back.

But you're obviously legit, so please, how can I take advantage of this fantastic internet offer?

Knife salesmen?

I showed up for the "interview," overheard a motivational call, left.

Advertising and sales are for those with no actual skills.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

#7920369 - 01/23/08 04:00 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I got suckered in by world perfume and left right away quite a while ago. I was looking for a job recently and called them by accident, and they are such idiots. I asked what they do "we distribute fragrances. That was such bullshit and the people running it where fucking tools. always calling it "fragrances" was really irritating.

I watched these guys try to sell bullshit in my hometown (they happened to pick it and we drove down there) and they where such assholes about selling this shit in parking lots and stores.

"I drop bottles in places with no soliciting signs all the time. People love the product"

then I saw the same chumps selling cell phones in a mall. like a year or so later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scentura

They get you in there is a two day unpaid training session until they tell you that you are going to be a fucking run around salesman. You don't even get a merchants license and therefore aren't really doing it legally.

It wasn't this company but World Perfume. what a waste of my fucking time :crankey:

I have since heard of some cities shutting these guys down under local laws.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates