Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJustin00
Stranger
 User Gallery
Hairy Buffaloes Psilocybe Cubensis Does anybody know anything about?
    #7906627 - 01/20/08 05:47 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

What are the colozinging times? for this strain and are they a good pick easy to grow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMYSTIQUE
Say Hi to the elves for me.
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: Hairy Buffaloes Psilocybe Cubensis Does anybody know anything about? [Re: Justin00]
    #7906633 - 01/20/08 05:49 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

cubes a cube and they all grow look taste and act the same. The name is nothing more then that. Some people will fight me on this but i think its all psychological

--------------------
Dont know what the fuck I just said? READ THIS
http://www.shroomery.org/5122/The-Shroomery-Mushroom-Glossary
I ain't a hippy but I'm covered in dirt                         
Sippin lots of mushroom tea in a tye-dye shirt
Chasin' the Grateful Dead, no shoes on my feet
Beggin' in the parking lot for something to eat,

:onfire:DO NOT USE FIRE IN YOUR GLOVE BOX!!!!!!!:onfire:

InvisibleDontPlay
Yeah Science!
Male

Loc: On Land most of the time....
Re: Hairy Buffaloes Psilocybe Cubensis Does anybody know anything about? [Re: MYSTIQUE]
    #7906715 - 01/20/08 06:14 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Some strains do colonize faster than others. However all strains can have very aggressive mycelium. They are easy to grow like any others, however idk if its my growing method but alot of them don't seem to be very big. Another thing is alot of them do look different. Just by searching threw pictures of strains there is a big difference among caps and other little details. However they do all taste the same and have about the same potency on average.

--------------------
My Trade List

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. 
    Hunter S. Thompson

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
~Thomas Jefferson

Edited by DontPlay (01/20/08 06:15 PM)

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Hairy Buffaloes Psilocybe Cubensis Does anybody know anything about? [Re: MYSTIQUE]
    #7906737 - 01/20/08 06:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MYSTIQUE said:
cubes a cube and they all grow look taste and act the same. The name is nothing more then that. Some people will fight me on this but i think its all psychological

:handth:

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineiTrip
Electronic Trip
Male

#7907479 - 01/20/08 09:26 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MYSTIQUE said:

agreed.. although some may have faster or slower(depending on the starin) colonization times.

Offlinelaten
Stranger

Re: Hairy Buffaloes Psilocybe Cubensis Does anybody know anything about? [Re: iTrip]
    #7908977 - 01/21/08 10:13 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I'm no Mycologist. It's just, the growth parameters are the same, you know? Size, potency and colonization times have slight variations. Do some agar work, and you'll find that genetics is limited to these variables.

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: Hairy Buffaloes Psilocybe Cubensis Does anybody know anything about? [Re: Justin00]
    #7909313 - 01/21/08 11:53 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Cubes are cubes, and no named strain produces faster, more rhizomorphic, more potent, blah, blah, than any other on a continuing basis. Strain questions need to be in the strain thread at the top of the page please.
RR

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds