Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineblackegg
...has left the building.
Male User Gallery

Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08?
    #7908055 - 01/21/08 12:19 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I thought that no matter *who* they nominated as presidential candidate it'd be a shoo-in against the Republicans.
Especially after Bush.

...but sometimes I look at all the 'hoopla' over Obama being a Muslim that turns his back every time the national Anthem is played...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:sarcasm
(Hoopla = the fact that some people seriously believe this stuff!)

and Hillary with her...well...Clinton-Baggage.

Also, I've learned one thing from 2004 and it's that you should never....ever underestimate the damage stupid people in large groups can cause.

Especially when they're faith-based, war-crazed, homophobic and organized.

...and so I wonder, is it really *a given* that we'll have a Democrat as the next president?

--------------------
'Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain and leave the Shroomery.' ~ Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: blackegg]
    #7908097 - 01/21/08 12:46 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

just shut up and vote ron paul :wink:

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: usg543]
    #7908141 - 01/21/08 01:08 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

no, I think the Republicans can easily win, its really a toss up.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: art]
    #7908691 - 01/21/08 08:21 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I'm quite confident of the Democratic chances, yes.

I think Obama beats anyone in the Republican field.

Hillary would be a tougher win, but I think she beats anyone but Mccain.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinerizingfire
Mycoticus psychoticus
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North-east USm'f'nA
Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #7908767 - 01/21/08 08:54 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Wow blackegg, good to see you actually live in the same reality that I do, despite having different personal beliefs. I don't think the evangelicals will vote for either. Obamma, whatever his true beliefs announces himself as a United Church of Christ member which wont fly with most evangelicals because that is considered a heretical denomination by mainstream Christianity. Plus the gay marriage and abortion issues are the two most important political issues to evangelicals because the separation of church and state was to keep the govt out of the church and not the other way around. They came to america for denominational freedom to worship Christ as they wanted cuz that was what the fighting was over. They looked at denominations as individual religions which is why it said freedom of religion. Wveryone went to church in the early years, you didn't have a choice or you got publically chastised. Plus 4 yrs after the 1st amendment many of the same people signed a bill making it mandatory that the Bible be taught in every school, so they definitly didn't mean it to keep it out of the school. But anyway back to the matter at hand.

Whoever the religious right endorses will probably win. GWB won by 4 million votes more than Kerry, a record. It was because of the above mentioned issues. They are prepared for what they see as a battle not easily won and many more conservatives will vote each election because the church is growing at such a high rate for the last 10 yrs. In history the last time it grew this fast was after Christ was crucified in the 1st century. So it will be well deserved if a Democrat wins cuz they are gonna work for it. To them it is a matter of life and death, not just about a womans right to choose. So the drive is a lot stronger and like you said about people in large numbers...I had a shirt that said "Never underestimate the ability of stupid people in large numbers to totally fuck it up? And it is true, and these people aren't stupid, they are acting on their convictions, kinda like when Islamics fly planes into buildings. It is direct obedience to what their Bible says. So both have been shown that they shouldn't ever be underestimated. Course then there is a God factor. If there is a God, which I do believe there is. If what they believe is true then it is really hard to beat God , right? If there is I can't see him being cool with tearing your soon to be child apart and discarding him or her, but that is between them and Him. I tell Christians they should forget about the abortion issue because it really isn't up to them to worry about everyone else and plus those who are against it , wont get them while if those who do keep getting them then there will eventually be no more of those who do think it is ok, they will become extinct if the conservatives raise their kids to believe it is murder. My ex got an abortion at 7 months in Mass, I don't give a fuck what anybody says, that wasn't her choice anymore. That baby could have been taken out in one piece and would have been able to breath on its own, yet she chose to have them tear its arms and legs off with this icecream scoop-lookin thing. I want to punch her in the head. They asked if she wanted to give the baby some morphine to ease the pain. How can it feel pain if it isn't a baby and on the other side why can't we kill infants, the only difference is a few months out of the hole, still even look the same>? Be like, "Nah, fuck this stayin up all night, I don't want lil Jimmie in the more." "ok, hunny, we'l go have him aborted, he doesn't even talk so he isn't really a person", can't contribute to society, you know? So in the case of my ex her and the Dr should be in jail. Now she can't have kids and it serves her right. So many people can't have kids that she should have just waited another month and had the kid and gave it away. Her answer was she would have wanted to keep it, well tough shit, should have thought of that. She had full birth control coverage but was too lazy to pick em up. That is like one of the few times I didn't bleach my needle shootin up and I got Hep C, well I should have known better, but there are consequences for our actions and often they make us better people when we deal with em. Running and covering up stuff has never done good to anyone. That's my opinion. There should be a very short timetable, like a month-month and a half and that is it. My friends twins were 1.2 lbs or 1.5lbs each when they were born 5 or 6 months premature and they lived. So butting out is always the best way on that subject. It would be like an investment in the future. Meanwhile allowing them their right to choose. Its a win/win...hehe I am so high right now I keep going off track. I have heard quite a few Christians talk about Romney and it seems that many still will vote for him because the mormon moral standards are the same so there would be no laws that would further infringe on Christians rights. Huckabee is a major possibility. I am curious to see how Super Tuesday goes. Most Christians I have talked to said he was their 1st choice but didn't think he had a chance so they moved on to Romney and some to McCain or Thompson. The right isn't endorsing Ron Paul so don't know what would happen if by some miracle he got the nomination. I Think Hillary is hoping on evangelical women who are anxious to see a woman president so they can really say there is equal opportunity in America, but most people wont trade in their faith for anything, especially progress, when most of what is considered progress by liberals is considered the demoralizing of America, as if there are no consequences for the choices we make.

I am really anxious to see what happens but some of the liberals will note vote for the other candidate show who they want lose, so you may see a significant decrease in the numbers of democrats from the primary where as on the republican side you will see a significant amount more show up after the primary's as a wake up call that they might lose and with the push of the religious right it will definitly never again be a shoe-in for democrats. The last census said 76.1% of Americans say they are Christian. And though we know many don't act like it there is still a very large number that do. 76.1% of 306 million people is what? Even shaving some off that is a lot of people. I think 30-40% showed up for GWB over the 20% average prior to the Clinton Administration. So I predict it will be higher this year. There is more at stake.

--------------------
aka NHMI

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: rizingfire]
    #7908996 - 01/21/08 10:20 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I can't believe all the Republicans out there really think that Obama supporters will not show up to vote for Hillary if she got the nomination and vice versa.

I'm an ardent Obama-ist, but I would almost surely bite my tongue and vote for Hillary over almost any of the Republican nominees.

I can only surmise that this is the first election cycle for the people making these claims, because the jib-jab between the two candidates has not even been particularly heated. As far as primary season rhetoric goes, the Democratic side this year has been relatively tame.

Thinking that there is some huge gap between supporters of Hillary and Obama is just not true. Policy wise, the two are not very far apart at all. I wholeheartedly do not believe people who say Democratic turn-out will be lower in the general.

I just don't see it.

People realize what is at stake, vis a vis Iraq, the economy, and most importantly, the Supreme Court. Whoever the next President is will get to appoint, almost surely, two S.C. justices. Hell, John Paul is like, 200 years old as it is. *That*, if nothing else, should be a catalyst to get Democratic voters to the polls.

I don't think anyone wants Guliani nominating his fat crook of a friend Kerik for the highest court in the land. Its bad enough Bush got to throw his two stooges up there.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #7909009 - 01/21/08 10:25 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:

I don't think anyone wants Guliani nominating his fat crook of a friend Kerik for the highest court in the land. Its bad enough Bush got to throw his two stooges up there.

the only 2 good decisions Bush made....

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlineblackegg
Male User Gallery

Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: lonestar2004]
    #7909226 - 01/21/08 11:27 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, as mad as the phony, fat-cat, tag-teaming Clintons make me...I'll still be relieved when the country is finally turned back over to someone who knows how to balance the budget and not torture people.

Nothing fancy.

Not to mention:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:George_W._Bush_administration_controversies

--------------------
'Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain and leave the Shroomery.' ~ Jim Morrison

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #7909277 - 01/21/08 11:39 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

only to the extent that obama was a shoo-in in NH...and right now most polls have john mccain (==giuliani with white hair) ahead of both hilary and obama...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: rizingfire]
    #7909984 - 01/21/08 02:54 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rizingfire said:
Wow blackegg, good to see you actually live in the same reality that I do, despite having different personal beliefs. I don't think the evangelicals will vote for either. Obamma, whatever his true beliefs announces himself as a United Church of Christ member which wont fly with most evangelicals because that is considered a heretical denomination by mainstream Christianity. Plus the gay marriage and abortion issues are the two most important political issues to evangelicals because the separation of church and state was to keep the govt out of the church and not the other way around. They came to america for denominational freedom to worship Christ as they wanted cuz that was what the fighting was over. They looked at denominations as individual religions which is why it said freedom of religion. Wveryone went to church in the early years, you didn't have a choice or you got publically chastised. Plus 4 yrs after the 1st amendment many of the same people signed a bill making it mandatory that the Bible be taught in every school, so they definitly didn't mean it to keep it out of the school. But anyway back to the matter at hand.

Whoever the religious right endorses will probably win. GWB won by 4 million votes more than Kerry, a record. It was because of the above mentioned issues. They are prepared for what they see as a battle not easily won and many more conservatives will vote each election because the church is growing at such a high rate for the last 10 yrs. In history the last time it grew this fast was after Christ was crucified in the 1st century. So it will be well deserved if a Democrat wins cuz they are gonna work for it. To them it is a matter of life and death, not just about a womans right to choose. So the drive is a lot stronger and like you said about people in large numbers...I had a shirt that said "Never underestimate the ability of stupid people in large numbers to totally fuck it up? And it is true, and these people aren't stupid, they are acting on their convictions, kinda like when Islamics fly planes into buildings. It is direct obedience to what their Bible says. So both have been shown that they shouldn't ever be underestimated. Course then there is a God factor. If there is a God, which I do believe there is. If what they believe is true then it is really hard to beat God , right? If there is I can't see him being cool with tearing your soon to be child apart and discarding him or her, but that is between them and Him. I tell Christians they should forget about the abortion issue because it really isn't up to them to worry about everyone else and plus those who are against it , wont get them while if those who do keep getting them then there will eventually be no more of those who do think it is ok, they will become extinct if the conservatives raise their kids to believe it is murder. My ex got an abortion at 7 months in Mass, I don't give a fuck what anybody says, that wasn't her choice anymore. That baby could have been taken out in one piece and would have been able to breath on its own, yet she chose to have them tear its arms and legs off with this icecream scoop-lookin thing. I want to punch her in the head. They asked if she wanted to give the baby some morphine to ease the pain. How can it feel pain if it isn't a baby and on the other side why can't we kill infants, the only difference is a few months out of the hole, still even look the same>? Be like, "Nah, fuck this stayin up all night, I don't want lil Jimmie in the more." "ok, hunny, we'l go have him aborted, he doesn't even talk so he isn't really a person", can't contribute to society, you know? So in the case of my ex her and the Dr should be in jail. Now she can't have kids and it serves her right. So many people can't have kids that she should have just waited another month and had the kid and gave it away. Her answer was she would have wanted to keep it, well tough shit, should have thought of that. She had full birth control coverage but was too lazy to pick em up. That is like one of the few times I didn't bleach my needle shootin up and I got Hep C, well I should have known better, but there are consequences for our actions and often they make us better people when we deal with em. Running and covering up stuff has never done good to anyone. That's my opinion. There should be a very short timetable, like a month-month and a half and that is it. My friends twins were 1.2 lbs or 1.5lbs each when they were born 5 or 6 months premature and they lived. So butting out is always the best way on that subject. It would be like an investment in the future. Meanwhile allowing them their right to choose. Its a win/win...hehe I am so high right now I keep going off track. I have heard quite a few Christians talk about Romney and it seems that many still will vote for him because the mormon moral standards are the same so there would be no laws that would further infringe on Christians rights. Huckabee is a major possibility. I am curious to see how Super Tuesday goes. Most Christians I have talked to said he was their 1st choice but didn't think he had a chance so they moved on to Romney and some to McCain or Thompson. The right isn't endorsing Ron Paul so don't know what would happen if by some miracle he got the nomination. I Think Hillary is hoping on evangelical women who are anxious to see a woman president so they can really say there is equal opportunity in America, but most people wont trade in their faith for anything, especially progress, when most of what is considered progress by liberals is considered the demoralizing of America, as if there are no consequences for the choices we make.

I am really anxious to see what happens but some of the liberals will note vote for the other candidate show who they want lose, so you may see a significant decrease in the numbers of democrats from the primary where as on the republican side you will see a significant amount more show up after the primary's as a wake up call that they might lose and with the push of the religious right it will definitly never again be a shoe-in for democrats. The last census said 76.1% of Americans say they are Christian. And though we know many don't act like it there is still a very large number that do. 76.1% of 306 million people is what? Even shaving some off that is a lot of people. I think 30-40% showed up for GWB over the 20% average prior to the Clinton Administration. So I predict it will be higher this year. There is more at stake.

No

Edit: Familiarize yourself with the ENTER key a bit more.

--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (01/21/08 02:54 PM)

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: Minstrel]
    #7910055 - 01/21/08 03:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I agree you with you completely madtowntripper.

I think Hillary stands a decent chance against any of the republicans, with the exception of maybe McCain, but it is to close to say right now.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: art]
    #7910178 - 01/21/08 03:50 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Yep, that is my exact (and amateur) analysis.

I think Obama beats the Republican field, and I think Hillary beats anyone but Mccain.

I've been wrong before.

--------------------

Offlineblackegg
Male User Gallery

#7911021 - 01/21/08 06:21 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

"Wow blackegg, good to see you actually live in the same reality that I do, despite having different personal beliefs. I don't think the evangelicals will vote for either. Obamma, whatever his true beliefs announces himself as a United Church of Christ member which wont fly with most evangelicals because that is considered a heretical denomination by mainstream Christianity. Plus the gay marriage and abortion issues are the two most important political issues to evangelicals because the separation of church and state was to keep the govt out of the church and not the other way around. They came to america for denominational freedom to worship Christ as they wanted cuz that was what the fighting was over. They looked at denominations as individual religions which is why it said freedom of religion. Wveryone went to church in the early years, you didn't have a choice or you got publically chastised. Plus 4 yrs after the 1st amendment many of the same people signed a bill making it mandatory that the Bible be taught in every school, so they definitly didn't mean it to keep it out of the school. But anyway back to the matter at hand.

I am really anxious to see what happens but some of the liberals will note vote for the other candidate show who they want lose, so you may see a significant decrease in the numbers of democrats from the primary where as on the republican side you will see a significant amount more show up after the primary's as a wake up call that they might lose and with the push of the religious right it will definitly never again be a shoe-in for democrats. The last census said 76.1% of Americans say they are Christian. And though we know many don't act like it there is still a very large number that do. 76.1% of 306 million people is what? Even shaving some off that is a lot of people. I think 30-40% showed up for GWB over the 20% average prior to the Clinton Administration. So I predict it will be higher this year. There is more at stake. "

(And in case you didn't read the Australan thread...)

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #7912303 - 01/21/08 09:29 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

easy on the words.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: afoaf]
    #7912926 - 01/21/08 11:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

The republicans are really going to solidify the racist, sexist vote in this election.

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #7913461 - 01/22/08 01:22 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

blackegg said:
Yeah, as mad as the phony, fat-cat, tag-teaming Clintons make me...I'll still be relieved when the country is finally turned back over to someone who knows how to balance the budget and not torture people.

Oh really? And who would that be?

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: fireworks_god]
    #7914691 - 01/22/08 01:28 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:

Oh really? And who would that be?

Let  me guess...

:rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #7914867 - 01/22/08 02:23 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

There is no doubt in my mind that the majority of Americans can and usually will pick the worst candidate possible from among a large group of losers. I think if Bush could run again he might be able to pull off another win by staging one small terrorist attack on US soil or just convincing the masses that it was about to happen.
Clicky

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (01/22/08 02:24 PM)

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#7922964 - 01/24/08 01:56 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Let  me guess...

:rolleyes:

I don't know, because the Republicans seem just as guilty of it as the Democrats certainly are. There is one candidate who would stop our military presence overseas in order to directly save close to a trillion dollars in federal spending. This is probably the most that any one candidate for President could to to stop federal spending.

Don't count on Hillary or Obama to do anything regarding the size and scope of the federal government but facilliate the expansion and expense of the federal government by passing through all the spending legislature of the Democratic-controlled Congress. This is the same thing that happened with Bush from 2000 to 2006. :rolleyes:

Anyone who doesn't realize the severe threat the federal government is posing towards the American economy isn't paying attention to the nature of reality. The taxes are never questioned because people are conditioned to the fact that they are taxed. The inflation is never questioned because people don't really realize what inflation is and what it means. People at least understand how the printing of money is not helping us, how the borrowing from other countries is not helping us. Some realize that the federal spending is truly to blame.

While they work through some kind of tax rebate, why aren't people asking "Why don't they just not tax our paychecks for a couple weeks?" Wouldn't that be the simplest answer to stimulating the economy - just don't take the money out of the economy in the first place?

If people asked that, then we'd be making progress. Its happening, mostly due to the awareness generated by the presence of Ron Paul. If anyone's policy for President is not to signfigantly reduce the spending of the federal government in order to save our economy, then you are voting for a deep American recession. A Democratic congress would probably find the answer to be to increase taxes. Why raise taxes but not stop borrowing or printing? They couldn't stop taking everyone's taxes from one week's pay, because they've borrowed so much that stays in perpetuation that the government would probably go bankrupt right then. Of course, they can always introduce a forty-teen trillion dollar spending bill to solve all our problems. :smirk:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Are the Democrats a shoo-in for '08? [Re: Icelander]
    #7922968 - 01/24/08 02:01 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
There is no doubt in my mind that the majority of Americans can and usually will pick the worst candidate possible from among a large group of losers.

Yes, because there are never any natural forces working to engage the majority of Americans in idea-exchange, and the corporate media certainly doesn't serve better understanding of the candidates who are running and the issues.

Its hard for that to be transcended when some people don't even participate in politics in the slightest. Don't be surprised though, it is easier to lament the voting of a majority of Americans if one never votes and never gets involved in the political process. :smirk:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck