Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Loc: coming down fast, miles a...
Go Go Go FASTER!!!!!
    #788717 - 07/31/02 05:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I love adrenalin, the fealing of falling, I live for those times when I can feel the energy surging through me as if I grabbed a high voltage line. Has anyone mixed speed or stimulants with a trip? My mental tachometer is usualy in the red but when I trip its like kicking in a bottle of nitrous. I have never done any type of seriouse stimulants because I am certain I would like them too much. Is there anything out there that is less harmfull if taken responsibly? I want to go faster.

Also can you do arenalin shots recreationaly? It sounds like a great idea but I dont know....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Go Go Go FASTER!!!!! [Re: Chemical_Smile]
    #788814 - 07/31/02 05:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

From your post about things jumping on your bed and noises in your room, it sounds like you need to go the OTHER way No, I have nothing useful to add to your post. Never have done stims.

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: Go Go Go FASTER!!!!! [Re: Frog31337]
    #788832 - 07/31/02 06:08 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

don't think so...
there's speed but that's prolly much more harmful

Edited by fjbk47985 (07/31/02 06:08 PM)

Offlinelysergic_shiva
Earth BoundMisfit

#788936 - 07/31/02 06:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Try a candy flip.. the energy on the peak's gonna be a m a z i n g !

Cheers!

OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Re: Go Go Go FASTER!!!!! [Re: Frog31337]
    #788943 - 07/31/02 06:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Thats only when Im real real tired. Normaly Im not jumpy at all. And Im not afraid while tripping. Do you know in the matrix when he's learning how to fight and he realizes he can go faster. Thats the attitude my mind gets when I trip. I want to take it to the next level though. I would probably get dilusional reading peoples minds and such but it would be a hell of an experience.

OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Re: Go Go Go FASTER!!!!! [Re: lysergic_shiva]
    #788949 - 07/31/02 07:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Remind me what a cand flip is. shrooms and x right? I dont know where to find extacy around here.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#789626 - 08/01/02 03:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

As far as i know, candyflip = LSD + MDMA, hippyflip = shrooms + MDMA

Invisibledoozer
off the deep end
    #791267 - 08/01/02 07:24 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know what to tell you about the speed thing you got. I can't stand it when my heart feels like its gonna bust outta my chest.
I do like your location tho. I listened to the whole white album earlier today on a road trip<---not trip trip.

OfflineChemical_Smile
Making Love WithMy Ego
Re: Go Go Go FASTER!!!!! [Re: doozer]
    #793149 - 08/02/02 07:19 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That body rush with shrooms is great. The hair stands on the back of your neck and every inch of your body feels like its surging outward. You feel that "oh shit here it comes" feeling like when a rollercoaster finaly climbs to the top and is about to drop you.

My mind races on shrooms sometimes. All the pieces of lifes puzzle fly together like a turbocharged game of tetris; you walk down the street and see everyone and everything at once, a hundred different windows into a hundred different peoples lives and not one of them can come close to cathing up with you.

Im realy stuck right now. I need more than anything a reminder of what lifes about. I need some fucking intensity. Im trying to find the best eargasm of my life combined with that second where he slips up and bones crunch under your fist. That feeling you get when everyone is under your thumb. I dont know how to descibe it but I need to get it. If you can go fast enough delusions of grandeur become reality.
I need the intensity of your wildest acid trip without the chaos and confusion.

Im tired now and confused, Im confused because I can only ever get the slightest taste, I can smell it in the distance but I cant find my way there. I cant afford the fast hobbies, I cant afford to fight and fuck around. Even if I could those things are just weak imitations of what I need.

So if you can piece together anything from this trainwreck of a post give me some advice.

OfflineShroomStrider
Wanderer

#794117 - 08/03/02 11:11 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I think if you do some cliff jumping while on a fairly low dose it would be incredible!

--------------------
'It's a complete realization of the aims of psychedelia. But if you take LSD what you experience depends entirely on who you are. Our music may give you the screaming horrors or throw you into screaming ecstasy. Mostly it's the latter.' Roger Waters

Offlinelysergic_shiva
Earth BoundMisfit

Re: Go Go Go FASTER!!!!! [Re: zeta]
    #794901 - 08/04/02 12:04 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You got right on Zeta!

Candyflips are madder than hippieflips.. at least the peaking is way crazier!!

Cheers!

Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
    #839608 - 08/24/02 02:59 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Two tabs of X will blow you away. If you're not used to doing it, take one the first couple of times you roll. Get used to that, and then throw the 2nd one on top. I've intensely hallucinated before when I rolled that hard. It is so intense, and you just want to get up and dance and hug your neighbor. It's like you're bursting with happiness. But, after you roll, you may be depressed for a few days because it takes 2 weeks for your seretonin level to get back to normal. Once you get out of that little slump, you're back to normal, but a bit more enlightened. I used to have a pretty fierce drinking problem, and it was all cured one night when joe666 & i started rolling, and we just sat at the kitchen table for 3 or 4 hours, cleaning out our "closets". After that, I became more in touch with my feelings and got past all that bullshit. So now, it's an intensely happy time when I am rushing that hard. I usually have to stretch to let some of the engergy out of my body. Plus, it feels AWESOME. I also like to scream out "wooooooooooooo yeah!!!!!!" when I start coming up and peaking. :-)

MMMMMMMMMMMMM............Ecstasy is the BEST!

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports