Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStackMoney
Grinder

New to the forum, one quick question
    #7883747 - 01/15/08 02:41 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Hi all, new to the forum, not new to mycology. Just had a quick question about burying trashed projects. I recently had a set of jars contract trichoderma in the later stages, which usually all contam'd projects of mine become trash can filler. I've read a few threads but wasn't 100% on it.

How deep should I bury, and are fruits still edible? I'm not a big fan of harvesting off contam'd cakes, but I know nature does wonders with the FAE and etc. Cold out right now, but the RH is usually pretty high in my area. Is it worth it to try to bury them and hope for fruits, or just throw away the jars and all? Strain is PE. Contam is Trichoderma...blah.

Thanks all.

--------------------

I've got two turntables and a microphone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineverminute
Stay out of theOTD!
Male

Re: New to the forum, one quick question [Re: StackMoney]
    #7883790 - 01/15/08 02:49 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Bury then under 1 - 2 inches. Keep away from where children or animals might go, and wear a mask. If they grow they are safe, as long as they are throughly examined, if mold or ANY signs of contaim or on the mushies don't eat 'em...

To answer, it's all a risk, but could be worth a try. I would recommend asking this in the contamination forum! Good luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies