Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
Driving and tripping!
    #784657 - 07/29/02 04:29 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I was wondering how many of you people have driven a vehicle while tripping? I know some people treat this like driving and drinking and others think it's no big deal... I've done it a couple times but only in order to get from point A to point B. Never driving, JUST to drive. What do you think? peace

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDaTHChold
Stranger
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: Hashbury]
    #784681 - 07/29/02 04:39 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

when i was comijg down i drove to subway but then felt like i started feeling like i was peaking again and went into subway and tried to order a pizza sub but the only words i could speak were the ones i saw which was a veggie sub and i ended up putting alot of shit on it because i couldnt think of names so i was pointing to lettuce and being like "and those" and shed point at the pickes and id be like yea, it was a kicka ss sub too

but yea... driving was fuckin fun i put on some trance and and stared at my cd player for like 20 mins cuz it looked like it was 10' deep, and i was at my condo at the time so its only like a 1 min drive to the subway and theres no other cars around and no lights or stop signs or anything, never experienced it in the city tho, my friends who have said its fucked up and should never do it while peaking

OfflineChubbSubb
Zen Lunatic

Loc: Here.
    #784710 - 07/29/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Bad idea....

--------------------
Those who know do not speak.
Those who speak do not know.

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #784807 - 07/29/02 05:28 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I love driving around especialy at night and I feel that all of my sences are hightened so my driving ability is also better. I have a few friends that feel the same way, and others who rather not. I guess it depends on your personality.

--------------------

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: FlusH]
    #784821 - 07/29/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Dont do it, Drinking and driving is bad enough. All it takes is one person to cause a serious accident through tripping and driving and you get your stupid ass in the news and give us all a bad reputation. Think about it ! Crazy man goes LSD rampage to kill for fun. or something stupid like that. Remember the press are bastards dont give the rest of us a bad image.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: EvilGir]
    #784849 - 07/29/02 05:52 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Stupid Stupid Stupid

Did a search and I found this

DRUGS IMPARE DRIVING

Be Safe

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: EvilGir]
    #784863 - 07/29/02 05:58 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The press are assholes. I mean, if a guy goes out and gets drunk as fuck and hits someone it's just another driving while intoxicated story... If your on acid or something less known and familiar, people freak out. Pisses me off.

--------------------

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
    #785282 - 07/29/02 09:14 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I've driven a few times while tripping on Cid but never on fun Guy. I think it would be easier on Lucy than Gus because with the frormer I am more stimulated while with the latter I felt more slowed down. The first time I tried Cid I had to drive home from my friend's house. I got lost where he lives even though I had driven the route dozens of times before. That kind of freaked me out , but I just pulled over, turned on some music, and chilled out for 30 minutes. Then I remembered the way and drove off. It's definitely easier during the day time than at night. I'm sure that under the influence of anything that slows you down or impairs your senses driving is more dangerous.

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: funwithgus]
    #785550 - 07/30/02 03:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hehehhe i have driven more than 15 times while i was on lsd and only 1 time on shrooms. i found it difficult to drive but i made it.
generally i think that when u trip you MUSTN'T drive
once i was driving while tripping ballz i was thinking that i drive a spacecraft and was running so fast thinking that nobody else was around me!

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #785788 - 07/30/02 07:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ive done it once and lsd and ill never do it again. Depth perception is majorly off i would be stopping way too early for stop lights. Every white car looks like the police. Mind keeps gettind distracted.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: baraka]
    #785904 - 07/30/02 08:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinehumplok4201
shroomgod! ye yo
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: ]
    #785958 - 07/30/02 08:39 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

haha, i remember driving and triping, i ate a big 5 gram shrooms and i was playing with some fireworks it was kool!
i drove to the store to get muchies n shit man was it fun, the cashier thought i was crazy or somthing

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: humplok4201]
    #786199 - 07/30/02 10:48 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I took an 1/8th last night by myself and I was like fuck this sucks alone. So I called up my lady friend and but she was on the other side of town... I thought I had already peaked but I was just begining to. The whole trip on the freeway was fucken tight. If you think you can handle it go head. Don't Trip and Drive if you can't though.

OfflineChubbSubb
Zen Lunatic

Loc: Here.
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: nezshoo]
    #786412 - 07/30/02 12:43 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Once agian, bad idea.......

--------------------
Those who know do not speak.
Those who speak do not know.

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

#786598 - 07/30/02 02:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I agree. If you think you can handle yourself, you should be able to. But of course, psychedelics can be tricky in very high doses...VERY tricky.

--------------------

Invisibledoozer
off the deep end
    #786684 - 07/30/02 03:32 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

The first time I drove tripping we ran out of cigaretts and needed to go to the quikky mart. I pressed in the clutch while turning the key and BAM the clutch slams to the floor. I snapped my clutch cable. I endend up slamming it in to gear and then turning the key for that"R RR RRRR" action of starting a car while its in gear. It worked and we drove off to the store meanwhile slaming gears. When we got there I went into the store. I said nothing to the cashier but he gracefully slid a pack of Marlboro red on to the conveyor. I was surprised and paid instantly but noticed that he was the devil or he sure the fuck looked like him. I got out of there and jumped in the car and drove back with the other tripping fools. The total miles I covered was about 1. Distance and timing were extremely out of focus and I still can't imagine how people do it.
I would imagine that driving on a private ranch where there is NO-ONE else around would be fun. But other people are at risk. If you're thinking that tripping and driving might be fun,you may not be ready for phychedelics.
That was the last time I drove while tripping.

OfflineChikhai
Loc: Florida
    #786939 - 07/30/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I drove around with my girlfriend while we were both on 5 hits of acid. THe total mileage I probaly drove would be like 30 miles or so. It was quite intense, especially intersections and long strips of very busy roads. I managed fine though. I had a manual tranny but I shifted perfectly =) At one point I was smoking a cigarette, talking to a sober friend on the phone who wanted to trip with me later on in the day, and waiting to go through a very busy intersection with the stoplights set on flash. My gf didnt understand how I could do it.. but it feels pretty natural for me (except how i feel like im in this little box, the seat feels like mud, and the pedals seem to push down forever... heh). If you think you can handle it, go for a short ride. If you feel cool about it take a little spin, its mindblowing =)

--------------------
"I see!" said the blind man to his deaf wife.

Anonymous

Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: Chikhai]
    #787277 - 07/30/02 09:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Chikhai

I hope the cops bust your ass the next time before you kill somebody you fucking asshole.

Leaf

Edited by leafblowerz (07/30/02 09:08 PM)

Offlinenezshoo
<--- SOMA

Loc: California
Re: Driving and tripping! [Re: ]
    #788078 - 07/31/02 09:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck that... Just because driving seems impossible to some doesn't mean that others can not do it. When I was on the 1/8th I had not one problem driving at all things seemed different but it was as normal as shitting. Some people can't drive high and some can.. Nuff said

Anonymous

#788120 - 07/31/02 09:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Nezsho

Yeah "nuf said" to show you're a big fucking idiot too. Let's hope you get yourself killed or incarcerated before you kill someone too.

Leaf

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag