Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFarFromHere
~Teotzlcoatl~
Female

Loc: The 7th Plane
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7874018 - 01/13/08 03:59 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Your got them off the internet?

Illegal psilocybin mushrooms?

Of the internet?

You must live in Antarctica...

--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for" -Hopi Proverb

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: FarFromHere]
    #7874272 - 01/13/08 04:46 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

This guy is a troll.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Offlineidreamofpiggies
I'm Da Moon!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Victoria, Australia
    #7874364 - 01/13/08 05:06 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

WOW those mushrooms look dusgusting!! Things like cubes and subs are really beautiful fungi but they are just rank!

--------------------
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - marianne williamson

What I do nobody notices... Till it stops - Garry Talent on the Bass.

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: idreamofpiggies]
    #7874491 - 01/13/08 05:29 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

They taste about what they look like. I just wanted to see the effects to compare. But I shuttered while chewing them. Some people said they tasted good. After forcing them down I figured it was a cruel joke at my expense.

--------------------
Diversity is the spice of life

OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male

Loc: London
    #7874892 - 01/13/08 06:54 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

it's been about 8 hrs since i ate them. I ended up eating them all (about 40g) and some cubes and this trip-e happy cap thing. I've finally finished the trip. Twas fun ah yes but not as intense as i've had before.

--------------------
Weed is shit.

OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male

Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: Rectul Threat]
    #7874897 - 01/13/08 06:54 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

oh yeah, they tasted bad but not as bad as cubes

--------------------
Weed is shit.

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

#7875304 - 01/13/08 07:58 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rectul Threat said:
it's been about 8 hrs since i ate them. I ended up eating them all (about 40g) and some cubes and this trip-e happy cap thing. I've finally finished the trip. Twas fun ah yes but not as intense as i've had before.

Wow you don't fool around. What did you think of the texture?

--------------------
Diversity is the spice of life

OfflineHeadFood
Shroomer
 User Gallery

#7876096 - 01/13/08 10:05 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rectul Threat said:

Does that Happy Caps shit work for you? I ordered that shit and about a week ago swallowed one and tried to blow another one(only made it half way....i was already very drunk and passed out shortly after) and about 2 hours ago I took 2 pills and blew the other half of the one I didnt finish last week and it did absolutely SHIT to me!

--------------------
Phi Alpha

OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male

#7877780 - 01/14/08 11:08 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mother_of_pearl said:

Wow you don't fool around. What did you think of the texture?

The stuff i got was ground down to almost the texture of sand although a bit larger. I think the website i bought it off did this so it wasn't so easy to spot going through customs. The more i chewed it the worse i tasted so i got a big bottle of water and drank it as i ate.
Overall it was okay, but i think it had lost some of it 'power' because i had it sitting in my drawer so long. I have so much stuff it's taking a long time to get through it all!

--------------------
Weed is shit.

Edited by Rectul Threat (01/14/08 11:14 AM)

OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male

Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: HeadFood]
    #7877798 - 01/14/08 11:13 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

HeadFood said:

Does that Happy Caps shit work for you? I ordered that shit and about a week ago swallowed one and tried to blow another one(only made it half way....i was already very drunk and passed out shortly after) and about 2 hours ago I took 2 pills and blew the other half of the one I didnt finish last week and it did absolutely SHIT to me!

I tried it about 2 days before (i tried 2) and nothing happened. On the ingredient list it says it's mostly hawiian woodrose & i my experience that stuff needs a 'kick' to get it going, i.e. combined with a little of something else. So i think by having the stones + caps + little bit of cubes, they all bounced off each other and made a good trip.
I've a shit load of woodrose seeds and morning glory downstairs but i'm abit worried to use them because they make your veins stiff although it is temp.

--------------------
Weed is shit.

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
    #7877836 - 01/14/08 11:23 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

are u in the US?

--------------------
I need Jesus.

OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male

Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: thoughts]
    #7877843 - 01/14/08 11:25 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
are u in the US?

No. England.

--------------------
Weed is shit.

Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

#7878278 - 01/14/08 01:05 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rectul Threat said:

The stuff i got was ground down to almost the texture of sand although a bit larger. I think the website i bought it off did this so it wasn't so easy to spot going through customs. The more i chewed it the worse i tasted so i got a big bottle of water and drank it as i ate.
Overall it was okay, but i think it had lost some of it 'power' because i had it sitting in my drawer so long. I have so much stuff it's taking a long time to get through it all!

The tampanensis I got when I was in Amsterdam. It wasn't ground up but it was just as crappy tasting. I traveled over there because they were talking about banning them (which they did just before I got there) How ever they and all the other kinds of mushrooms were still being sold. And the shops weren't limiting the amount being sold either (trying to cash in while they could).

Several people said the Tampanensis (Philosophers stones as they like to call them) were really great ,but they failed to mention they had also smoked some white widow and some bubble hash at the same time. Dirty wankers!

OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male

#7878518 - 01/14/08 02:08 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mother_of_pearl said:
Quote:

Rectul Threat said:

The tampanensis I got when I was in Amsterdam. It wasn't ground up but it was just as crappy tasting. I traveled over there because they were talking about banning them (which they did just before I got there) How ever they and all the other kinds of mushrooms were still being sold. And the shops weren't limiting the amount being sold either (trying to cash in while they could).

Several people said the Tampanensis (Philosophers stones as they like to call them) were really great ,but they failed to mention they had also smoked some white widow and some bubble hash at the same time. Dirty wankers!

Good news, they haven't banned them in holland!
They are still legal for 5 more months although it is looking more likely they won't be banned at all. The politicians who wants it band has had to get a scientific study done to prove his point and it failed. Basically he got owned big style infront of everyone.

--------------------
Weed is shit.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds