Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFarFromHere
~Teotzlcoatl~
Female


Registered: 01/10/08
Posts: 926
Loc: The 7th Plane
Last seen: 13 years, 5 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7874018 - 01/13/08 05:59 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Your got them off the internet?

Illegal psilocybin mushrooms?

Of the internet?

You must live in Antarctica...


--------------------
"We are the one's we have been waiting for" -Hopi Proverb


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinerobbyberto
Fucks
Male User Gallery

Registered: 05/11/06
Posts: 15,456
Loc: Netherlands Flag
Last seen: 5 months, 27 days
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: FarFromHere]
    #7874272 - 01/13/08 06:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

This guy is a troll.


--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington



Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineidreamofpiggies
I'm Da Moon!!!
 User Gallery


Registered: 06/15/07
Posts: 163
Loc: Victoria, Australia
Last seen: 12 years, 2 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7874364 - 01/13/08 07:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:





WOW those mushrooms look dusgusting!! Things like cubes and subs are really beautiful fungi but they are just rank!


--------------------
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - marianne williamson

What I do nobody notices... Till it stops - Garry Talent on the Bass.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Registered: 12/29/07
Posts: 83
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: idreamofpiggies]
    #7874491 - 01/13/08 07:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

They taste about what they look like. I just wanted to see the effects to compare. But I shuttered while chewing them. Some people said they tasted good. After forcing them down I figured it was a cruel joke at my expense.


--------------------
Diversity is the spice of life


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male


Registered: 12/26/07
Posts: 177
Loc: London
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7874892 - 01/13/08 08:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

it's been about 8 hrs since i ate them. I ended up eating them all (about 40g) and some cubes and this trip-e happy cap thing. I've finally finished the trip. Twas fun ah yes but not as intense as i've had before.


--------------------
Weed is shit.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male


Registered: 12/26/07
Posts: 177
Loc: London
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: Rectul Threat]
    #7874897 - 01/13/08 08:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh yeah, they tasted bad but not as bad as cubes


--------------------
Weed is shit.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Registered: 12/29/07
Posts: 83
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: Rectul Threat]
    #7875304 - 01/13/08 09:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rectul Threat said:
it's been about 8 hrs since i ate them. I ended up eating them all (about 40g) and some cubes and this trip-e happy cap thing. I've finally finished the trip. Twas fun ah yes but not as intense as i've had before.




Wow you don't fool around. What did you think of the texture?


--------------------
Diversity is the spice of life


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineHeadFood
Shroomer
 User Gallery


Registered: 12/30/07
Posts: 390
Last seen: 8 years, 7 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: Rectul Threat]
    #7876096 - 01/14/08 12:05 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rectul Threat said:
it's been about 8 hrs since i ate them. I ended up eating them all (about 40g) and some cubes and this trip-e happy cap thing. I've finally finished the trip. Twas fun ah yes but not as intense as i've had before.




Does that Happy Caps shit work for you? I ordered that shit and about a week ago swallowed one and tried to blow another one(only made it half way....i was already very drunk and passed out shortly after) and about 2 hours ago I took 2 pills and blew the other half of the one I didnt finish last week and it did absolutely SHIT to me!


--------------------
Phi Alpha


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male


Registered: 12/26/07
Posts: 177
Loc: London
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7877780 - 01/14/08 01:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mother_of_pearl said:


Wow you don't fool around. What did you think of the texture?




The stuff i got was ground down to almost the texture of sand although a bit larger. I think the website i bought it off did this so it wasn't so easy to spot going through customs. The more i chewed it the worse i tasted so i got a big bottle of water and drank it as i ate.
Overall it was okay, but i think it had lost some of it 'power' because i had it sitting in my drawer so long. I have so much stuff it's taking a long time to get through it all!


--------------------
Weed is shit.


Edited by Rectul Threat (01/14/08 01:14 PM)


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male


Registered: 12/26/07
Posts: 177
Loc: London
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: HeadFood]
    #7877798 - 01/14/08 01:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HeadFood said:


Does that Happy Caps shit work for you? I ordered that shit and about a week ago swallowed one and tried to blow another one(only made it half way....i was already very drunk and passed out shortly after) and about 2 hours ago I took 2 pills and blew the other half of the one I didnt finish last week and it did absolutely SHIT to me!



I tried it about 2 days before (i tried 2) and nothing happened. On the ingredient list it says it's mostly hawiian woodrose & i my experience that stuff needs a 'kick' to get it going, i.e. combined with a little of something else. So i think by having the stones + caps + little bit of cubes, they all bounced off each other and made a good trip.
I've a shit load of woodrose seeds and morning glory downstairs but i'm abit worried to use them because they make your veins stiff although it is temp.


--------------------
Weed is shit.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Registered: 10/06/07
Posts: 16,816
Loc: here.
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: Rectul Threat]
    #7877836 - 01/14/08 01:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

are u in the US?


--------------------
I need Jesus.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male


Registered: 12/26/07
Posts: 177
Loc: London
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: thoughts]
    #7877843 - 01/14/08 01:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

iwasaClown said:
are u in the US?



No. England.


--------------------
Weed is shit.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblemother_of_pearl
Are youexperienced?
Male User Gallery

Registered: 12/29/07
Posts: 83
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: Rectul Threat]
    #7878278 - 01/14/08 03:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rectul Threat said:


The stuff i got was ground down to almost the texture of sand although a bit larger. I think the website i bought it off did this so it wasn't so easy to spot going through customs. The more i chewed it the worse i tasted so i got a big bottle of water and drank it as i ate.
Overall it was okay, but i think it had lost some of it 'power' because i had it sitting in my drawer so long. I have so much stuff it's taking a long time to get through it all!




The tampanensis I got when I was in Amsterdam. It wasn't ground up but it was just as crappy tasting. I traveled over there because they were talking about banning them (which they did just before I got there) How ever they and all the other kinds of mushrooms were still being sold. And the shops weren't limiting the amount being sold either (trying to cash in while they could).

Several people said the Tampanensis (Philosophers stones as they like to call them) were really great ,but they failed to mention they had also smoked some white widow and some bubble hash at the same time. Dirty wankers!


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineRectul Threat
Pint of cum(warm)
Male


Registered: 12/26/07
Posts: 177
Loc: London
Last seen: 11 years, 4 months
Re: I bought some Psilocybe tampanensis off the internet [Re: mother_of_pearl]
    #7878518 - 01/14/08 04:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mother_of_pearl said:
Quote:

Rectul Threat said:


The stuff i got was ground down to almost the texture of sand although a bit larger. I think the website i bought it off did this so it wasn't so easy to spot going through customs. The more i chewed it the worse i tasted so i got a big bottle of water and drank it as i ate.
Overall it was okay, but i think it had lost some of it 'power' because i had it sitting in my drawer so long. I have so much stuff it's taking a long time to get through it all!




The tampanensis I got when I was in Amsterdam. It wasn't ground up but it was just as crappy tasting. I traveled over there because they were talking about banning them (which they did just before I got there) How ever they and all the other kinds of mushrooms were still being sold. And the shops weren't limiting the amount being sold either (trying to cash in while they could).

Several people said the Tampanensis (Philosophers stones as they like to call them) were really great ,but they failed to mention they had also smoked some white widow and some bubble hash at the same time. Dirty wankers!



Good news, they haven't banned them in holland!
They are still legal for 5 more months although it is looking more likely they won't be banned at all. The politicians who wants it band has had to get a scientific study done to prove his point and it failed. Basically he got owned big style infront of everyone.


--------------------
Weed is shit.


Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psilocybe Tampanensis (Philosophers Stone)...? D?ire 5,337 1 12/09/02 06:55 PM
by mjshroomer
* Psilocybe tampanensis question bardofely 671 2 05/05/05 05:16 PM
by bardofely
* PHILOSOPHER STONES : P.TAMPANENSIS Kapa 6,168 19 03/25/03 06:13 AM
by Anno
* NEWBIE : Psilocybe Mexicana? ricky88 4,029 8 04/25/03 07:44 AM
by ricky88
* someone level with me about P. Tampanensis magicaltwiggz 1,589 7 05/05/04 10:15 PM
by Legoulash
* Trip Report: Psilocybe Tampanensis The_Day_Dreamer 5,319 6 04/30/04 11:21 PM
by FatVsAsia
* Psilocybe Tampanensis phenom5886 416 3 07/04/05 03:24 PM
by phenom5886
* Psilocybe truffles: Mexicana vs. Tampanensis
( 1 2 all )
jamboUK 5,851 26 09/03/03 06:19 PM
by jamboUK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, karode13, LogicaL Chaos, bodhisatta
4,247 topic views. 2 members, 85 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.