Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
No spores for me.
    #785743 - 07/30/02 06:41 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well I went through the trouble of getting everything I need to do a PF Tek, then I find out I can't get spores syringes because I live in one of two states you can't ship to. Thanks to all the people on this site that tried to help me. I was really jacked up to do this.

Overgrow=overthrow do your part.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSoFarNorth
Hindu BuddistInitiate
Loc: Far away from here
Re: No spores for me. [Re: Magash]
    #785755 - 07/30/02 06:47 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well, you could try to go the spore exchange forum and see if someone would send you a print...

--------------------
"Those that would sacrifice essential liberties for some temporary safety deserve neither."
Ben Franklin

Offlinecantankerous

Loc: hidden in your terrarium
    #785876 - 07/30/02 07:48 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Magash,

pm me if you still need some spores, i can send a print if you want.

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: No spores for me. [Re: cantankerous]
    #785977 - 07/30/02 08:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Certainly, you mean a print of an edible stain, like button mushrooms (cough - grin, LOL). SixTango

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

OfflinekloK
ShRoOmEr!ShRoOmIn

Loc: La La Land
Re: No spores for me. [Re: SixTango]
    #786093 - 07/30/02 09:51 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

very yummydelic

OfflineiiiSENiii
journeyman

Re: No spores for me. [Re: kloK]
    #786245 - 07/30/02 11:12 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Try ordering from a non US based company. Chances are they may not know your state doesnt allow for having spores.

--------------------
You're in the what now?

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #786557 - 07/30/02 02:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm way to new to mess with prints, thanks to the people who offerd but the only way I can even get a syringe to work with was to reuse the ones I would have recieved with my order. Thanks anyway it just wasn't ment to be.

over and done

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Invisibleqbert
Cosmic Cutie
    #786571 - 07/30/02 02:24 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I know that a certain canadian vendor MAY be able to help you out, and at cdn prices you cant beat him for clean sterile syringes. Maybe if you pm him and ask nicely he MIGHT help you out....

--------------------
Support the FSRCanada

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Down South
Re: No spores for me. [Re: qbert]
    #786636 - 07/30/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Why cant you find any empty syringes? Im sure they have to have some around your town and if not im pretty sure you can order some from some of the vendors on here. Along with that free print that guy was going to give you, all you would have to do is make a spore syringe which isint hard at all. It sounds like you really dont even want to grow, b/c if you did, you wouldnt just give up like that. Dont quit untill you have tried everything that you can.

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Re: No spores for me. [Re: Killa420]
    #786647 - 07/30/02 03:09 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yea, you can just use the oven tek to scrape spores directly on your substrate, so now there should be no reason why you should quit.

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #787415 - 07/30/02 11:51 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well Killa I don't know who you think you are telling me it sounds like I don't want to grow. Sounds like your calling me a wussy. Well you were right, thanks for the wake up call I needed it. I've pulled my head out of my ass and I'm on a spore hunt.
To the people on this site who keep offering me help, thanks you fucken rule.
The people who offerd the prints thank you. I'm going to try to find some syringes first, because I hear thats the best way for a newbie to go and I can reuse the syringes. One already has been donated.
By the way I'm going to keep asking for advise, I've read a whole lot of stuff on the web. I intend to do the PF Tek by the book but that still isn't the same as hearing from people who post stuff as it happens to them. Fuck my state I will make this work!!!
So I guess I'm saying thanks for the help.

Good old Cali, the land of false tits, and injected lips.

--------------------

OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
    #787942 - 07/31/02 08:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

No prob. Dont worry, when you get your first flush of mushrooms, you'll realize it was worth all the trouble you went through....good luck.

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
    #787954 - 07/31/02 08:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

I'm going to try to find some syringes first, because I hear thats the best way for a newbie to go and I can reuse the syringes.

Good choice. Acquiring a ready made syringe should save you from potential pitfalls. Nothing more frustrating than making a syringe, filling a tons of jars, and then figuring out that your syringe not only spawns cubensis but a myriad of other colorful friends.

Good luck! Peace.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineBoB
    #787962 - 07/31/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

good luck bro .....
there is everything you will need to know for the pf tek ...just use the search ..

You can find new 10cc's syringes at stores that sell horse feed ...

--------------------
"Son , You keep doing that you're go blind "
"Dad, I'm over here"

Invisiblepaleopaque
hot sexualchocolate
Loc: eritrea
    #788040 - 07/31/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

ebay.com <--- cheap syringes
bmeshop.com <--- needles
spores where u can obtain them. where there's a will, there's a way ... know couple of cats who grow in those states, and were once newbies like you who haven't encountered too many problems. good luck! -b

OfflineZed
Certified Insane
Re: No spores for me. [Re: paleopaque]
    #790920 - 08/01/02 02:22 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

seems u are having the same problems as me......

i live in england and ordered 2 spore syringes.....the company shipped them but they never arrived, after a month i e-mailed them and they agreed to send them again. 2months later...still nothing. (ordered from a company that had received good reviews from this board)

so i am sat here surrounded with Jars/verm/flour/bleach....and no money left

-Peace Out-

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Trusted Cultivator
    #790942 - 08/01/02 02:32 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

PM me if you need a print.

Good Luck

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: No spores for me. [Re: Zed]
    #791325 - 08/01/02 06:05 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Well your at the right place. There are plenty of people who will help you out. My ass got saved by the people right here on this site. I don't know if you are allowed to have spores shiped to you or not, but if you can call Ralphster's spores. The reason I say to call him isn't because of the way he is rated, it's because of what the people on this site who have delt with him have to say about him.
One more time, thank you to the people who offerd spore prints and advise you fucken rule. Since it's probably not cool to mention names, to the dude who donated the syringe, thanks you saved my ass. When I harvest these little mothers I'm gonna trip hard!!!!! Good old Cali, the land of false tits, and injected lips.

--------------------

Edited by Magash (08/01/02 06:50 PM)

InvisibleShaw

#791345 - 08/01/02 06:18 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Not to sound too much like an ass, but it sounds like you didn't wan't to make the damn syringe, and played this helpless melodramatic stuff. If that is enough to stop you, mabe you shouldn't grow. feel free to flame me, but that's my openion.

--------------------

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #791361 - 08/01/02 06:28 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

to the dude who donated the syringe, thanks you saved my ass. I may not get anything but at least I get to give it a try.

Do I hear pessimism? No, No, No. You must be optimistic, or you'll set yourself up for failure!

A dude actually sent you a free syringe? What a guy!

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order