Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
universal geometry
    #787339 - 07/31/02 12:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i have been searching for answers for a long time now and i will share what i have learned. If you look closely around you you will notice 3 basic elements that exsist, they are shape, sound and color, this cannot be argued. what you will also agree with is that the basic element within shape, sound, and color is energy. if you look around you you will notice things like houses and cars, all made up of energy with a creative force driving them, the human mind or thought energy. from this we can derive god as simply first cause or first energy movement, someone had to create the universe as we know it in its purity, just as the car exsists with the cause of human thought, the universe became exsistant with first thought or god thought, logic, no.

what you see around you including your own physical body is like a curtain over the energy or thoughts manifested creating relativity to self or the experience of being alive, amazingly this is all done using shape, sound, and color. percieving the curtain is your consciousness and this consciousness is constantly deciding who it is in relation to what it is seeing around it and then creating itself anew.

physicality is the body of god or his grandest idea of himself, consciousness is the process by which we decide who we are within the physical universe through the use of relativity, and spirit is holding it all together. we are inside the body of god as an individuation of the one consciousness, we are god exeriencing ourselves then creating ourselves anew, we are all one, individuated. we are not on the path to god we are in the path to god.

in the begining there was one consciousness exsisting in infinte space. over time this consciousness began to wander where it had come from, it was confused. it began to become aware of itself but this was not enough. it began to have an insationable drive to know itself more definitely, thus it became aware of its creativity. thus it concluded that it must create more of itself or reflections of itself so it could exerience itself infinitely but it knew it would have to forget this process in order for it to fully exerience itself as being alive, not just an illusion. the result, an exlosion into an infinte number of pieces.

there it is all laid down for you, walla, thats the magic show you have engaged yourself in.

this all came to me while drawing life energy, everything became transparent and thus the reality turn to illusion, most beautiful experience imaginable. bless the illusions for they give you life. you are all masters and will oneday become. furthermore i will unravel our basic nature as love and how we are applying it today, how we can better apply it tomorrow so you can go out an create your own paradise.

if you didnt guess you are speaking to chemblue.

as you move through space remember you are moving from one part of yourself to another, it is beautiful. every movement you make you are acting out god, it is beautiful, you need only rememember this. this is what will open your creative door, whoever said you had an overactive imagination did not remember who they are. play with your reality, it is your toy, your gift to yourself.

next post will deal with how to practicalize this info, we are talking phsycic, telekenesis, teleportation, manifesting matter. these things and more will you also do, i am the life, i am the way. i and the father are one.

i love you all, remember that.

peace>

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (07/31/02 01:39 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineess
mind meld junkie
Loc: right here
Re: universal geometry [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #787377 - 07/31/02 12:49 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

good post...inciteful

can you elaborate on what you mean by "drawing life energy"?

i have been thinking about life in a similar way.
i also think we are all one concoiusness experiencing itself. and i do believe that all this around us is an illusion and a veil.

and his post really grabbed me for some reason... i dont know what... but i think i need to get off my lazy ass and think and ponder and search myself and my mind and... my reality

--------------------
SUPPORT FSR

"something has to change
undeniable dilema
bordom's not a burden
anyone should bear"
S T I N K F I S T

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: universal geometry [Re: ess]
    #787383 - 07/31/02 12:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

you draw the life energy by becoming it, mediating on it, thinking only on it. imagine your spirit hands pulling it up through you. as you do this imagine your energy centres opening like a butterfly and then contracting again. you will then begin sucking it from everwhere around you. i did this for 6 hours before this came to me. the mental effects are very similar to shrooms.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Anonymous

#787860 - 07/31/02 09:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: universal geometry [Re: ]
    #787960 - 07/31/02 10:32 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ah... so beautiful...
the merkaba shape has become my favorite. but then again it?s in all the others as well, Metatron?s cube, flower of life...

?Black
then
white are
all I see
in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me. lets me see.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.?

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Edited by Blastrid (07/31/02 10:40 AM)

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #788072 - 07/31/02 11:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Vibrant you mentioned telekenisis... do you believe in telepathy? If so what is the difference between real true telepathy and a chemical imbalance's hearing voices?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: universal geometry [Re: Droz]
    #788178 - 07/31/02 12:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

the difference is immediatly aparent since you and the other are verifying each others thoughts which i have experienced on shrooms. the voices i have heard otherwise before falling asleep and while smoking bud could be anything, there is no way to tell. I have heard hi mike, hows it going and what not, the longer sentences i cant recall once back out of trance.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #788614 - 07/31/02 04:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

next post will deal with how to practicalize this info, we are talking phsycic, telekenesis, teleportation, manifesting matter.

Too bad you can't master the 3 basic elements of grammar, punctuation and spelling. That takes a lot less energy and is more practical than moving a physical object with your mind. Sloppiness implies laziness, implies lack of awareness.

How can one master the higher realms when one can't master the lower realms?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisibleemex
amigo

Re: universal geometry [Re: Swami]
    #788668 - 07/31/02 04:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

too bad swami couldnt understand the simple post shroomism posted about no shit talking/flaming/offensive posts in response to a topic.

--------------------
I had not expected fear, but terror came with her
and tho I sought a dying moment, she showed me a dying eternity
and tho I sought to bring wisdom into the real, she tore the real from me
and I was no more, and in unbeing, I lost my fear

Anonymous

#788682 - 07/31/02 04:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I want in on this telepathy/telekenesis/life energy shit...

Anonymous

#788709 - 07/31/02 05:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Too bad you can't master the 3 basic elements of grammar, punctuation and spelling. That takes a lot less energy and is more practical than moving a physical object with your mind. Sloppiness implies laziness, implies lack of awareness.

Too bad you can't master the basic element of being able to keep yourself from making fun of someone's spelling errors when you could be debating their ideas. And sloppiness/laziness has nothing to do wtih awareness. I could be sitting on the couch not helping my parents clean the house, but I still know whats going on around me.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: universal geometry [Re: emex]
    #788776 - 07/31/02 05:39 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Is making a factual statement a flame?

Is it not easier to respond to a clearly written post than a ramble?

Do you not think it easier to manipulate massless letters on a screen than to mentally transport an object with mass?

Demonstrate the simple before the complex. If one can't bench press 150 lbs, then one certainly cannot bench press 300 lbs.

--------------------

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
    #789093 - 07/31/02 07:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i threw the phsycic telekenesis stuff in there so swami wouldnt feel left out, there is not much else he can argue with here. but seriously, drawing this energy feels as though it has helped me to become more logical. the same life energy which has given me these insights will also allow for these abilities. the second piece of the puzzle is simply faith and this is aquired through complete understanding or the state of all knowing. i understood right away how to cultivate faith when i came to these understandings, it is now simply a matter of remaining in this state like the master, i feel very close as i did on mushrooms, but i need a place to sit and contemplate this more thouroughly. my whole reality is begining to shift now with a simple meditation involving this drawing of energy and meditating on my creative consciousness which i will post soon. i can feel a new consciousness coming online. i will say this, when you dream you are as if dead, creating your reality as in a lucid dream, or astral projection, this we will one day do on earth, there is no difference, the consciousness meditation will explain this.

peace>

--------------------

Edited by ViBrAnT (07/31/02 08:10 PM)

Anonymous

#789166 - 07/31/02 08:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Excellent friend. We shall all soon indeed be masters of our reality. This training course we call life in the 3rd dimension has taught us all much and now it is time to expand upon our reality so that we manifest all of our thoughts and dreams of what we can achieve through non-material senses. There is indeed, an awakening upon us, I can feel it in the air.. can see it blossoming in the eyes of many. A cogitative state of profound spiritual understanding is spreading through the collective consciousness. Critical mass is near.

Some more images for the mind and third eye. They tickle my neurotransmitters with delight.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#789292 - 07/31/02 09:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

the same life energy which has given me these insights will also allow for these abilities.

You and shroomism both talk about how "one day" you will be able to demonstrate these abilities. Why is it that no one can demonstrate them today? What is so different about tomorrow?

--------------------

Anonymous

#789309 - 07/31/02 09:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If I started playing piano yesterday, don't expect me to play Chopin today. I'm still learning all the chromatic scales and shit.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #789378 - 07/31/02 10:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i've been looking for decent books regarding sacred geometry, any recommendations?
i've read 'Nothing In This Book Is True...' but i want more. very good chapters on all that, but i still want more input.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Anonymous

Re: universal geometry [Re: Blastrid]
    #789389 - 07/31/02 10:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Funny you should ask... I just (30 seconds ago) stumbled onto THIS

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#789400 - 07/31/02 10:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Don't be obtuse. My statement is not about your personal practice. The fact is that many people can play Chopin well today. There is no one that can demonstrate telekinesis today.

--------------------

Anonymous

#789403 - 07/31/02 10:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You should change that to say no one that has demonstrated it in a controlled laborotory setting and been recorded and proven to mainstream science. Not no one can... why... you'd have to be everywhere at the same time to know that.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology