Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: zeitung unter den See
Bonding, Sex, and the Spirit.
    #787330 - 07/30/02 11:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, some questions for you all to tackle. I wanna see christians, pagans, athiests, overmen, zen-masters, and whatever the fuck else, gimme some answers.

1. Do people need sex to be happy?
This implies no frequency of sexual encounter, but I would like to clarify that I mean Good Sex.

2. What is Good Sex ?

3. Do people need to find a "soulmate"? Is that part of some kind of destiny for us as humans, be it spiritual, biological, or any combo of the two or anything else?

4. Have you ever had sex/fucked/made love while under the influence of hallucinogens, and what was the effect on the experience? (keep details to a minimum, please!)

"Hallucinogens can be like talking to a really talented salesman: beware of what you can sell yourself." - J.L.C.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Bonding, Sex, and the Spirit. [Re: erectronik]
    #787416 - 07/31/02 01:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i wish to reply to your signature quote. i agree phsycadelics can be very misleading but how do you explain direct telepathy. i think the overall message usually comes through with the mushroom, i do agree with you though that it can and does make delusional sales pitches from time to time during the trip.

" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: Bonding, Sex, and the Spirit. [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #787421 - 07/31/02 02:01 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i don't know about people. i don't need sex to be happy. i can go for months without it...i just have to much else to do with my life to worry about some girl to drag me down. ya know? i am so independent that i end up dating a diferent girl every other week most times....so i just give up. it's to much trouble to play the game. i am totally self sufficent and self reliant, without the need of a woman for inner peace. one shouldn't even attempt to get involved with a chick until one is independant anyway.
no, no sex while trippen yet. (yes i still get laid, i just make sure they know i'm not getting involved, but i'm not using them, if they don't like it, i put my pants on and go smoke ganja.) peace.

Peace and Love to all!

People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #787423 - 07/31/02 02:07 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

1. no one needs ANYTHING to be happy, you just chose to be

2. good sex is the one after which your whole body orgasms in extasy.. the one in which you cannot help screaming and moaning (no matter if you are a guy or a girl)... good sex is the one you have with someone you really love...

3. as i think we are reincarnated many many times, i also think there are many many possible soulmates... for instance... i found what i consider my soulmate in this life... and it is an impressive relationship... but if my brother would have been a girl, and not genetically related to me... he would also be considered my soulmate, understand what i mean? i just think there are so many souls one deals with during different lifes, that you cannot reduce a soulmate to just 1 person... but if you reduce it to this life (don?t believe in reincarnation) i think there is at least one soulmate for everybody... but it is every individual?s choice whether to find him and hook up with him or not

4. no i have never had sex under the influence of any drug... sober sex with a person you love is a trip for itself... but i won?t deny that i am really curious about making love on shrooms or lsd... i think the spiritual bond between that 2 people would be amazing after such an experience...

Edited by Lozt Soul (07/31/02 02:58 AM)

#787494 - 07/31/02 04:03 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

The answers to such questions remain posed behind the curtain. Then time says, "Presto", and out they come.

Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #787503 - 07/31/02 04:22 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Personally my happiness/well being is in no way contingent upon number of sexual experience(s) at any one given time period. I see a lot of people basing the quality of their lives on their amount of sexual experience which I think is dumb.......good sex, bad sex, no sex, right now it doesn't really matter to me......perhaps I am all sexed out, I'm not sure. As far as having to find a soul mate in order to be happy, I used to be that way, jumping from one pointless relationship to another.....Now I find I am a lot better off just being by myself with no sick longing or need to search for any type of mate.......If by some strange quirk it were to happen that I were to meet someone "special" then I'm sure I would adjust somehow but right now, for a long time actually, finding a mate hasn't been anywhere near the top of my list of priorities......as far as sex on hallucinogens, yeah many times in the long distant past. It heightened the sensory aspect of the experience but I can see where it wouldn't be for everyone

"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology