Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Say Something nice about someone who helped you [Re: Ripple]
    #835956 - 08/22/02 02:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ok...well id like to thank everyone here at the shroomery......especially for puttin up with my newbe retard syndrome...im workin on it really i am.....so thanx.....and all the sarcasm makes this a very interesting and addicting forum....i sometimes want to post stupid shit just to hear what you guys have to say....LOL keep up the good work guys!

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMechanicalMan
Stranger

#835972 - 08/22/02 02:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks to?
night_train and others who have made posts about working with compost that have helped me out
boxtop and butterfly for doing what they do
anyone who shares a good grow log or bulk method

Also?psilocybinjunkie, Roadkill, anno, mycofile, and many others get my attention when they post. And a lot of Cultivation regulars are very helpful.

BTW, I can understand why you wouldn?t want to post this in OTD. In fact, while I?m already thanking people, thanks to all of the twelve-year-olds in OTD for (usually) staying in their own forum and not screwing up any of the ?real? forums.

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: Say Something nice about someone who helped you [Re: MechanicalMan]
    #836170 - 08/22/02 03:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Umm, disco-stu isn't on the boards (I don't think...) but he's in the chat alot..
I'd like to thank him for helping me grow for my first time.
The free spores and the advice.
Thanks.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Say Something nice about someone who helped you [Re: MechanicalMan]
    #836236 - 08/22/02 03:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

[BTW, I can understand why you wouldn?t want to post this in OTD. In fact, while I?m already thanking people, thanks to all of the twelve-year-olds in OTD for (usually) staying in their own forum and not screwing up any of the ?real? forums.]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #836284 - 08/22/02 04:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

first off, i would like to thank boxtop N' butterfly. your more than venders to me, i consider you friends.

and ralph, the OMC wouldnt be the same without you, you made your name, and your legacy will live forever.

and ( NO FLAMING ) i want to thank dimitri, tho he has no idea, regardless of what shit has went down, he was a GREAT guy, took time to answer all my emails, and went as far as put off a $100.00 order from me, to help me think through what happened to a $150.00 m.o. i had lost for my gas bill. i'm sorry, say what you like, but i dont turn my back on someone i feel as a friend, just because they come upon hard times.

i want to thank roadkill for coming to my defense when i was new here, and catching hell because i was complaining all venders sell the same ol strains. never anything new ( and RK, WE WON BRO!!!! look at all those new strains out now!)

i want to thank joshua, for giving me a break when i was new to the spore exchange.

i want to thank shdwstr, tho we have just started talking, i feel he is a great dude, and he gave me the courage to embark on a soon to be realized plan of mine.

and i generally want to thank everyone else, for being a part of the greatest site on the web, even the bitchers and moaners. this place wouldnt be the same without you... without such a hodgepodge of views/personalities/cultures/ melding together, this place would stagnate. thank you all for being there.

and finally, i want to thank ripple, for what i feel he is doing, making gen questions, a sort of otd for adults, i feel much more comfortable posting here. i was even thinking of making a suggestion , but no new forums are allowed, so maybe we'll just take over gen questions

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Say Something nice about someone who helped you [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #837353 - 08/23/02 05:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for the kind words Chrome Crow and I hope no one has taken too much offense to postings such as this in general questions. I know its pushing the envelope but a post such as this one in OTD would get buried on page three within an hour behind posts titled I Farted Today.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #837419 - 08/23/02 06:33 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i think it's a great idea to see if they wont overlook us. a post dont make it in otd, unless it's pretty well useless and / or moronic. the 30+ group needs a place to kick back, bullshit, without all the post whoring going on.

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Offlinemile69
wonderer/wanderer ૐ
 User Gallery

Loc: other side of the world
    #838375 - 08/23/02 03:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

im going to have to throw out a hug thank you roadkill and meenercactus. both if thise 2 have helped me alot, plus ive gotten some pretty nice spores from them. they always answer all of my questions fast, as well as give me great information. thanks guys:)

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Say Something nice about someone who helped you [Re: mile69]
    #838456 - 08/23/02 04:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Lots and lots and lots of love goes out to As i Lay Awake(i think thats there name) My first post here i ask for some help, no less then 10 minutes later i got a PM from then offering not only a spore print, but many spore prints of different types. And if there reading this, please PM so i can repay the favor

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order