Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBrain Fart
Mushroom Nerd
 User Gallery

Loc: Your Mom Flag
Re: shrooming at school [Re: emeryg89]
    #7862633 - 01/10/08 11:20 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

emeryg89 said:
The only way you'd want to contemplate this is if you were experienced with hallucinogens, or mushrooms specifically. If you're a lightweight, not such a good idea, unless you have a very stable mindset, and the ability to tune your mind where it's needed when necessary. I know plenty of people who've tripped in school, smoked in school, between classes, etc... and they're usually fine. I actually used to prefer being stoned for classes, as it really helped my concentration... the paranoia was always present, but tolerable... it was the worst the time I burned up in the bathroom... Just 2 hits but it was amazing weed... I went back to the class and was nailed, hardcore and started freaking out (inside my head)... I kept my shit together though, and was fine. Pot messes my head worse than 2 grams of mushrooms though... the only thing I'd have a problem with is the shit-eating grin I'd have on my face, which I can't get rid of if I try. Other than that I could handle myself mentally and still go on with schoolwork, but I think with my facial expression and deep empathy (and pupil dilation) it'd be rather obvious. Probably the worst screwed I've ever been in school was one time during my freshman finals, when I was still a relatively unexperienced smoker (and drinker)... I left my first class, and had a period off... I downed some jack daniels and coffee brandy and was quite drunk... right before we went back into school we smoked a HUGE spliff... As I was walking to the school I convinced myself I was a robot, because of the monotonous walking motion... I got into class and it surely felt extremely alien, like I had never ever been there before... all the people looked creepy, and were whispering to me asking if I was stoned, and it sounded like they were yelling and I was freaking telling them no and to shut the fuck up... so he passes out the test (A math final) and I'd read through a question, begin working on it, get halfway through the work, look at it, and it'd make absolutely no sense, so I'd erase everything and start over again... this went on for all the questions. I was sure I had failed rediculously because of my incoherancy. At one point, after I was done, I was sitting there waiting, and the nausea finally hit, and I swore I was going to have to barge out of the room to vomit, even though we weren't allowed to leave the classroom during testing... luckily it passed... when I got my report card a few weeks later I scored up in the mid 80's... sometimes your mind surprises you! Sorry I got so off topic, just thought it'd be fun to share!

I totally tried to start reading this and couldn't even do it cause it's just a giant block of letters, words, and punctuation.

But ya, as someone who got expelled twice, I wouldn't condone taking mushies before class..but I figured you'd do it anyway and I'm glad you enjoyed it, now don't do it again! (At school that is:tongue2:)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom