Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenavyseals101
Stranger
Male

Whats wrong with me?lo
    #7861777 - 01/10/08 11:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

low libido - I think, This could be tied to bad social skills or low confidence.

Low motivation - The things I used to find enjoyable aren't really enjoyable anymore and its a struggle to get started on things I used to do in my free time IE studying Science

Monotone Speech, My speech is really monotone often times

Brain Fog, It feels like I cant think clearly or quickly. It feels as if my mind is clouded. Catching the meanings of jokes usually takes quite a while longer for me then others and I never really come up with jokes on the whim or ever practically.

- It takes me a few explanations to understand math, or it takes me a few reads over in a book to understand something.

I was wondering if I have "SCT" Sluggish Cognitive Tempo. It seems that I have all of the symptoms and increased dopamine and norepinephrine levels seem to eliminate the problem. For a long time psychologists thought that I had autism but I feel this problem that I'm experiencing has a definite cause.

What are your thoughts or recommendations? I'm going to a doctor for a physical is their anything I should mention getting checked?

I want to have my thyorid levels retested because when I got my blood tested the first time my thyroid levels we're a little low and the doctor wanted to get me retested.

Also, Whenever my dopamine and norepinephrine levels go up from drugs its incredible, Not due to stimulation but just do to the fact that I have the ability to stay focused and motivated and my creativity feels less inhibited. I normally do poorly in social situations and it greatly effects me. IE making friends or Girlfriends...

NOTE: I used to take Ritalin, and I was on it for over 5 years. I was taking medicinal dosages.
Additionally, I frequently smoke marijuana, I know this has an effect but I dont think its the causation though

--------------------
"Ten thousand flowers in spring
the moon in autumn,
a cool breeze in summer,
snow in winter.
If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things,
this is the best season of your life."
            -wumen

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleappleorange
Rainbow Technician
 User Gallery

Loc: Reykjavík
Re: Whats wrong with me?lo [Re: navyseals101]
    #7861953 - 01/10/08 11:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hmm...

I wouldn't worry too much about the math and reading deal. That could easily just be tied to a bad attention span or simply being unable to focus.

For example, when I was going through puberty, I had a hard time reading because off all the crazy shit that was going on upstairs. I couldn't just sit down and relax.

It sounds like the jist of your problems just relates to low self-confidence.

Drop me a pm if you want and I can probably suggest some things to help out with your self-confidence if you agree with me that this is the case.

Best of luck man. :thumbup:

Offlineart
Stranger
Re: Whats wrong with me?lo [Re: appleorange]
    #7862005 - 01/10/08 11:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

it sounds like depression to me. Apathy is a huge symptom of depression.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Ca...
    #7863849 - 01/11/08 09:11 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Other than the libido thing, everything you mention happens to me when I smoke marijuana. Try taking a break and see what happens.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineDrCamacho89
Mazel Tuff
Male

#7866813 - 01/11/08 11:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with Art. Sounds like depression. You have no self confidence because you're always focusing on the shitty aspects of your life. Try walking a lot if you don't excercise. Make sure you eat breakfast. Try not to eat shitty foods too often. I took Wellbutrin & it helped me, but I know medication isn't for everyone. When did you take Ritilin, as a kid?

--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being