Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale, Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Barak Obama
    #7858677 - 01/10/08 10:57 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

He's speaking right now right outside my window... I don't care too much about politics... just in case anyone's interested haha

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Barak Obama [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7858681 - 01/10/08 10:57 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

im definitely not interested

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Re: Barak Obama [Re: Atheist]
    #7858689 - 01/10/08 10:58 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

haha i'm more interested in the fact that you responded to something you're not interested in

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."

Offlinemilkman
DeliveringWorldWide
Male User Gallery

Loc: tha FLA
    #7858693 - 01/10/08 10:59 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

he was just letting your know he ain't interested not very interesting neither am i interested

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #7858695 - 01/10/08 11:00 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Barack*.

Snap a picture if you can.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinemetal_momma
Stranger

Re: Barak Obama [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7983703 - 02/05/08 06:06 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I understand we need a change. But from what I've heard he doesn't believe in God, he is Muslium. So he won't salute the flag or place his hand on the Bible when he is taking an oath. Which is more important, religion and beliefs or where he stands on the government issues. I'm not really that into politcs, just kinda wondering.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Barak Obama [Re: metal_momma]
    #7983719 - 02/05/08 06:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ha ha are you joking? Obama is christian (church of christ), he sings the national anthem and puts his hand over his heart for the pledge of allegiance. Don't believe the wackos.

--------------------

Offlinemetal_momma
Stranger

Re: Barak Obama [Re: Noviseer]
    #7983742 - 02/05/08 06:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
ha ha are you joking? Obama is christian (church of christ), he sings the national anthem and puts his hand over his heart for the pledge of allegiance. Don't believe the wackos.

got this email.

Subject:Fwd: Be careful, be very careful.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist ).

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.

Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

Handsome . . . Charming . . . Winsome . . . Dangerous . . . Deceptive . . . Determined

Variant #2:
Email example contributed by Ron P., July 8, 2007:

Subject: Who is Barack Obama?

Probable Democrat presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHIEST from Wichita, Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Kuran (Their equevelancy to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!

Like I said not really into the politics that much just wanting to hear another side to this man who has taken the country by storm

InvisibleLSDevin
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: In a yellow submarine
Re: Barak Obama [Re: Noviseer]
    #7983744 - 02/05/08 06:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:

agreed. i don't know where you heard he was Muslim?

--------------------
Check out my gallery, click on albundy.  :albundy:

Offlinemetal_momma
Stranger

Re: Barak Obama [Re: LSDevin]
    #7983751 - 02/05/08 06:18 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSDevin said:
Quote:

Noviseer said:

agreed. i don't know where you heard he was Muslim?

read the email I got I posted above this quote

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #7983772 - 02/05/08 06:23 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

metal_momma said:
Quote:

Noviseer said:

got this email.

Subject:Fwd: Be careful, be very careful.

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas. (white atheist ).

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced and his father returned to Kenya. His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- a Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months he had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia. He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas-at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two.

Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father and that influence was temporary at best.

In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Dunham married another Muslim, Lolo Soetoro who educated his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta's Wahabbi schools. Wahabbism is the radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States, Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

Handsome . . . Charming . . . Winsome . . . Dangerous . . . Deceptive . . . Determined

Variant #2:
Email example contributed by Ron P., July 8, 2007:

Subject: Who is Barack Obama?

Probable Democrat presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHIEST from Wichita, Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta.

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking Major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States, one of their own!!!!

ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Kuran (Their equevelancy to our Bible, but very different beliefs)

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading our country?...... NOT ME!!!

Like I said not really into the politics that much just wanting to hear another side to this man who has taken the country by storm

If you read this ^, you should Also read THIS, which basically shows how that information is all BS:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Edited by Rebirtha (02/05/08 06:24 PM)

OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery

#7983780 - 02/05/08 06:26 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

he is the antichrist

Offlinemetal_momma
Stranger

Re: Barak Obama [Re: Rebirtha]
    #7983788 - 02/05/08 06:27 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks that was interesting. Easy to see why things get so screwed up.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #7983860 - 02/05/08 06:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

metal_momma said:
Thanks that was interesting. Easy to see why things get so screwed up.

The fact that you believed that random e-mail makes me worry for your judgement.

BTW, did the Shah of Tinbekistan ever get the money he needed to reclaim his throne?

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Re: Barak Obama [Re: g00ru]
    #7983872 - 02/05/08 06:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

guruu said:
Quote:

metal_momma said:
Thanks that was interesting.  Easy to see why things get so screwed up.

The fact that you believed that random e-mail makes me worry for your judgement.

BTW, did the Shah of Tinbekistan ever get the money he needed to reclaim his throne?

:lol:

--------------------

Offlinemetal_momma
Stranger

#7984266 - 02/05/08 08:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

boxcarguy07 said:
Quote:

guruu said:
Quote:

metal_momma said:
Thanks that was interesting.  Easy to see why things get so screwed up.

:lol:

ummm I never said I believed the shit, I was asking what other peoples options were.  I said I didn't keep up with the politics and was wondering what the facts was. :rolleyes:  But I hope you got a good laugh thinking that I would be dumb enough to believe every email I received.  I was born but not yesterday.  :stoned:  chill out

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

#7984279 - 02/05/08 08:12 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

If that was directed at me, it's cool dude... I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing about guruu's comment about the "shah of tinbekistan"... just thought it was kinda funny!

:hippie:

--------------------

Offlinemetal_momma
Stranger

#7984286 - 02/05/08 08:13 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

boxcarguy07 said:
If that was directed at me, it's cool dude... I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing about guruu's comment about the "shah of tinbekistan"... just thought it was kinda funny!

:hippie:

its cool :stoned:

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #7984294 - 02/05/08 08:14 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Lol, no hard feelings.

:rainbowcloud:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #7984297 - 02/05/08 08:15 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

government built around religion is stupid and always will be, of course one that still believes the earth is only ~6500 years of age, evolution is bullshit, dinosaurs didn't exist, and the entire human race came from one man and one woman, inbred much?

I would rather our president be athiest, this is the 21st century for fucks sake.

peace

Offlinewildchild68
lion in a coma
 User Gallery

Re: Barak Obama [Re: supra]
    #7984344 - 02/05/08 08:22 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'd prefer to have a non-Christian president for once...but Barak Obama is no such man.

--------------------

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Barak Obama [Re: Atheist]
    #7984362 - 02/05/08 08:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Atheist said:
im definitely not interested

wow i am such a piece of shit

this guy is totally for decriminalization, and he actually stands a chance

his name is obama hussein LOL

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale, Premium Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom