Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Voter Fraud in NH
    #7852892 - 01/09/08 10:04 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.bostonnow.com/blogs/boston911truthorg/2008/01/09/major-allegations-of-vote-fraud-in-new-hampshire

Major allegations of vote fraud in New Hampshire are circulating after Hillary Clinton reversed a mammoth pre-polling deficit to defeat Barack Obama with the aid of Diebold electronic voting machines, while confirmed votes for Ron Paul in the Sutton district were not even counted.

According to a voter in Sutton, New Hampshire, three of her family members voted for Ron Paul, yet when she checked the voting map on the Politico website, the total votes for Ron Paul were zero.
With 100% of precincts now reporting, the map still says zero votes for Ron Paul.

It's not as if Sutton had a handful of voters like some other districts - a total of 386 people voted yet we are led to believe that not one voted for Ron Paul? Judging by the Iowa results, around 10% of residents would be expected to vote for the Congressman, returning a total of around 38 votes in this district. Let's be ultra-conservative and say just 5% support Paul - he'd still get 19 votes - but he got absolutely none whatsoever. Is there something wrong with this picture?

Greenville also tallied 144 votes yet not one for Congressman Paul.

Anyone else in Sutton who voted for Ron Paul needs to go public immediately with the charge of vote fraud and make it known that they were cheated out of their right to vote.

Diebold voting machines also did Congressman Paul no favors last night - compared to hand counted ballots Giuliani gained just short of 0.5% from electronic voting whereas Paul lost over 2%, which was the difference between finishing 4th and 5th, as this graph documents.

Mitt Romney profited the most from the Diebold swing, he received 7% more votes compared to hand counted ballots.

In the Democratic race the Diebold voting machines clearly swung the primary in Hillary Clinton's favor at the expense of Barack Obama, who had a commanding lead over the New York Senator going into the contest.

Zogby polling numbers had Obama leading Clinton by a whopping 42/29 per cent, yet Clinton eventually took the primary by three per cent.

"If I was Barack Obama, I'd certainly not have conceded this election this quickly," writes The Brad Blog. "I'm not quite sure what he was thinking. And as far as offering an indication of whether he understands how these systems work, and the necessity of making sure that votes are counted, and counted accurately, it does not offer a great deal of confidence at this hour."

"While I have no evidence at this time --- let me repeat, no evidence at this time --- of chicanery, what we do know is that chicanery, with this particular voting system, is not particularly difficult. Particularly when one private company --- and a less-than-respectable one at that, as I detailed in the previous post --- runs the entire process."

Clinton would not have beat Obama without the aid of Diebold voting machines. In precincts where electronic voting machines were used, Clinton got a 7% swing over Obama, having gained 5% in comparison to hand-counted ballots and Obama losing 2%.

As we reported yesterday, the contract for programming all of New Hampshire's Diebold voting machines, which combined counted 81 per cent of the vote yesterday, is owned by LHS Associates, whose owner John Silvestro has gone to great lengths to deflect accusations that the machines can easily be rigged.
After purchasing a Diebold 1.94w machine, the same system used in New Hampshire, a computer repair shop employee picked at random by Black Box Voting was able to zero in on the system's vulnerable memory card within just ten minutes. Hacking expert Harri Hursti testified in front of the New Hampshire legislature that the machines were wide open to fraud.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: Minstrel]
    #7852976 - 01/09/08 10:28 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I hope Hussein declares jihad on the witch after this!:grin:

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: lonestar2004]
    #7853023 - 01/09/08 10:46 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
I hope Hussein declares jihad on the witch after this!:grin:

Are you refering to the next mullah  of America,

BaLACK AL-BAMA?

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #7853284 - 01/09/08 12:01 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

The following popped up today at a nother forum. If this happened in other towns, it can add up. It's a shame. :shrug:

Quote:

Listen to : http://www.nfowars.net:443/stream1.pls

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

1-7-08: Silvestro the Cat & New Hampshire Elections

UPDATE JAN 9 9am PST: TOWN OF SUTTON CONFIRMS RON PAUL TOTALS WERE 31, NOT ZERO.

I just got off the phone with Jennifer Call, Town Clerk for Sutton.

She confirmed that the Ron Paul totals in Sutton were actually 31, and said that they were "left off the tally sheet" and it was human error.

This is not an acceptable answer,
especially because one of the most common forms of fraud in a hand count system is to alter or omit results on the reporting sheet.

Hand count is lovely, transparent. They then fill out another reconciliation sheet, often in front of witnesses, and it looks fine.

Then they provide a summary or media sheet with the incorrect results.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #7853642 - 01/09/08 01:25 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

god the whole system is so FUCKING CORRUPT
we shouldnt even have a party system
we shouldnt have an electoral college
it should all be super secure an electronic
i h8 this fucking country

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#7854906 - 01/09/08 05:14 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Here are some interesting stats. In counties that did hand counts, Paul got over 10%, averaged 15% of the vote- which goes in hand with where he was in the pre-polls 14%. In the Diebold machine counted counties, he comes in under 10% in them.

Hmmmmmmm

richmond is hand count 34% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
lyman is hand count 28.7% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Orange is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Harts location is hand count 25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
wentworth is hand count 24% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
goshen is hand count 17.68% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
marlow is hand count 16.6% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
cornish is hand count 14.8% for dr. Paul...100% reporting
Rumney is hand count 14.5% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
croydon is hand count 14 % for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
dorchester is hand count 13.89% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
effingham is hand count 13% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
albany is hand count 12.9% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
antrim is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
south hampton is hand count 12% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
sullivan is hand count 12.61% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
troy is hand count 12.21% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
mason is hand count 11.88% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
newport is hand count 11.45% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
charlstown is hand count 11.3% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Allenstown is hand count 11.16% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
bristol is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
warren is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Strafford is hand count 11% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
washington is hand count 11.02% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
lancaster is hand count 10.9% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
springfield is hand count 10.6% for Dr.Paul...100% reporting
wilton is hand count 10.37% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
Northfield is hand count 10.3% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting
mont vernon is hand count 10.25% for Dr. Paul...100% reporting

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/23643

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
    #7854979 - 01/09/08 05:36 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

There had better be something done about this.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: xFrockx]
    #7855136 - 01/09/08 06:06 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

The official campiagn said they are going to do squat about it.

Some think that's the right move and some think vote fraud needs to be exposed

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #7855210 - 01/09/08 06:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Clearly there are Paulnuts doing the counting in those podunk districts.:shocked:

--------------------

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #7855211 - 01/09/08 06:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

any chance you can compare this to other candidates? like see the difference that diebold machines made for them?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7855244 - 01/09/08 06:24 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

http://ronrox.com/paulstats.php

This link is a little interesting.

Diebold was very good to Romney. Not good enough though for the win though!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #7855323 - 01/09/08 06:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Im sorry... I just dont see it.

I dont see even a sign of voter fraud.
sure, there is a slight discrepency between the diebold and hand counted, but if you look overall, Mccain got screwed the most by the diebold machine (if you want to look at it as being screwed by the machine).
smart move to not make this an issue in the RP camp... even if there was voter fraud, it is slight.... so he might have beaten Guiliani.... Rp will outlast Rudy anyway.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7855332 - 01/09/08 06:47 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

That is somewhat supportive of the notion that the larger population areas, that used Diebold, went more for establishment candidates while the podunk outliers, which used hand counts, went more for mavericks. There's also the fact that you can drive into NH on the day of the election, say you're going to live there, and vote in either primary whether you're registered in the party or not. I think that might go a long way to explaining the Clinton victory in a record turnout more than anything. THEY have lots of money for buses.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#7855380 - 01/09/08 06:57 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

What you asked for really has nothing to do with the current fraud complaints.

The complaints say that where hand counts were used and reported, Paul's votes were not reported in one county that was confirmed so far.

Beyond that, I don't know if there was or wasn't. I am just adding stuff that pops up elsehwere to this thread for anyone interested in the topic.

In this case, the accusations say that the fraud came from the open window with hand counts between, when they are signed off by a witness and then changed when they are reported.

Clinton's coming under her own heat for cheating with the buses there.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: zappaisgod]
    #7855696 - 01/09/08 07:41 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
That is somewhat supportive of the notion that the larger population areas, that used Diebold, went more for establishment candidates while the podunk outliers, which used hand counts, went more for mavericks. There's also the fact that you can drive into NH on the day of the election, say you're going to live there, and vote in either primary whether you're registered in the party or not. I think that might go a long way to explaining the Clinton victory in a record turnout more than anything. THEY have lots of money for buses.

that seems backwards from my experience. I have lived in the north and south and the more rural you get, the more republican you get. Last election, the map of tennessee was a sea of red with davidson (nashville) county and whatever county memphis is in as the only blue speck.
So basically the only real metropolitan areas voted overwhelmingly democrat, while every podunk, bible thumping sister fucker was gung ho about GWB.
It is pretty much a fact that the more metropolitan you get, the more liberal you get which results in more democrats.
I know here in nashville, RP has a pretty strong support... as opposed to the other counties where they grow waffle house waitresses who want a third term for GWB.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #7857762 - 01/10/08 05:27 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
According to a voter in Sutton, New Hampshire, three of her family members voted for Ron Paul, yet when she checked the voting map on the Politico website, the total votes for Ron Paul were zero.
With 100% of precincts now reporting, the map still says zero votes for Ron Paul.

Not true. Paul received 31 votes, or 7%.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/county/#val=NHREP21

That kinda ruins the main point of the thread.

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
    #7857874 - 01/10/08 07:00 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I think in more affluent states, like New Hampshire or Massachusetts, it's the opposite. The cities are somewhat blue collar, but the country is all nice cottages and such.

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: Gijith]
    #7858131 - 01/10/08 08:29 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

> like New Hampshire or Massachusetts ... the cities are somewhat blue collar, but the country is all nice cottages and such.

Is New Hampshire big enough for there to be a difference. Maybe it is because I am originally from the midwest, but when I was in the north east, I could drive through some of the states in less time than it took to blink. I suspect that some of the mid-west cities are actually larger than some of the north east states.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Voter Fraud in NH [Re: Redstorm]
    #7858454 - 01/10/08 10:09 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

Minstrel said:

Not true. Paul received 31 votes, or 7%.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/county/#val=NHREP21

That kinda ruins the main point of the thread.

It doesn't if his/her point was to only show that mis counts exist and are confirmed to happen.

How many happen in other counties, states and elections that we never end up knowing about, that may have made the difference for someone?

It's a flawed system and something voters should keep an eye out for and be concerned about fixing.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#7858542 - 01/10/08 10:27 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

YawningAnus said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

that seems backwards from my experience. I have lived in the north and south and the more rural you get, the more republican you get. Last election, the map of tennessee was a sea of red with davidson (nashville) county and whatever county memphis is in as the only blue speck.
So basically the only real metropolitan areas voted overwhelmingly democrat, while every podunk, bible thumping sister fucker was gung ho about GWB.
It is pretty much a fact that the more metropolitan you get, the more liberal you get which results in more democrats.
I know here in nashville, RP has a pretty strong support... as opposed to the other counties where they grow waffle house waitresses who want a third term for GWB.

I didn't say republican or democrat, conservative or liberal. I said "mavericks" vs establishment. There isn't any maverick democrat in this primary. At any rate, I see it as a "Don't Tread On Me" effect in the areas with longtime Yankee populations, i.e. backwoods, versus more newcomer areas, urban and full of tax refugees from Massachusetts, a liberal establishment if there ever was one. That's also where the busloads would be trucked to.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies