Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. *DELETED*
    #785394 - 07/29/02 11:34 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by mr freedom

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. [Re: mr freedom]
    #785422 - 07/30/02 12:15 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

what exactly are you trying to prove oh bitter one? my braa, really...you remind me very very very strongly of someone...your forcefull style of speech, your ultimatly dominating opinions, you emphasis on how much you've studied, and how much you think, therefore implying that anybody who doesn't agree with you is just stupid or doesn't know how to think the right way (your point of view.)
braa, i know who you remind me of! street preachers. who else? oh ya man, televagelists. who else? southern baptists.
are you actually changing anybodies mind? or are you preaching to the choir of people who agree with you, while strengthening the resolve of those who do not? i think that you have a right to preach, if you want. but as long as you have that chip on your shoulder, and that tone to your post's, nobody will care who isn't already right there with you.
and are you stopping one evil? or just replacing it? if anything is preached that strongly, then it can't be good right? nothing that is forced is good. you are a bitter person. i don't know anything but your posts...but from that, you are very bitter. and so you commit the moral crimes you blame others of. peace my braa.

you are a moral person man? why do you say that? are you moral? what is moral? what makes you moral?

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #785508 - 07/30/02 02:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

My friend I understand your frustration, but for your own sake, try to see the big picture, our fore fathers were wise in writing the constitution, and perhaps they had a more elevated consciousness, than the average human, but the fact is that, 99% of our spices still behave in a chimp way, evolution of the soul seems to take a long time.
Just because you are beginning to wake up, doesn't mean that the rest are, also remember that you your self have many steps to climb, the best thing to help humanity, is to be awake, you will inspire other to do the same.
My two cents.

--------------------

Edited by LOBO (07/30/02 03:00 AM)

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. *DELETED* [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #785576 - 07/30/02 04:18 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. *DELETED* [Re: LOBO]
    #785583 - 07/30/02 04:21 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#785590 - 07/30/02 04:31 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Mr. Freedom, I am on your side, I just felt you rightly frustration, keep fighting but don't get stress out about it, that all.

--------------------

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. [Re: LOBO]
    #785594 - 07/30/02 04:32 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

whiterasta- you're out of line and the way you took mr.freedom's post is almost offensive in itself.

Just because you are beginning to wake up, doesn't mean that the rest are,

An interesting point.
However, should the awakened be forced to bow down to the zombie masses?

evolution of the soul seems to take a long time.

I'd change it to read: "evolution of the mind seems to take a long time"
I don't want to be overly optimistic, but I think something's gonna fix it all soon..... I'm guessing that it will be some technology that betters our education. When the masses are free-thinkers, I'll shit my pants with joy.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. [Re: Sclorch]
    #785656 - 07/30/02 05:34 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

...almost offensive in itself.

Lotta that going around.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

#785672 - 07/30/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

An interesting point.
However, should the awakened be forced to bow down to the zombie masses?

No the awakened one does not bow to the masses, he works around them, and tries to awaken other ones.
Those you have confronted the masses directly have paid the ultimate price (Jesus, Gandhi, Pythagoras, Aristotle, just to mention a few)

In reply to:

I'd change it to read: "evolution of the mind seems to take a long time"

If mind makes you feel more comfortable, well use mind, I make no distinction mind, soul, spirit there are all in one one in all for me.

--------------------

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#785703 - 07/30/02 06:19 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

but see, i did read your post, but i have evolved past such childish temper tantrums. read my post carefully. did i once call you wrong brother? no, that's not what i do. your beliefs obviously work for you. no, all i did was urge you to be gentler. did i use forceful words and phrases? i'm sorry...sometimes i just repsond in kind to the way you put your posts up (or anyone else) i'm just trying to show you from a christians point of view, that what you are saying will never work, not because of what you are saying, but like i said, because nobody wants to listen to a "holier than thou" attitude.
and statements like, THATS THE EVER LOVIN' POINT. Religion requires no thought. are considered offensive by some and will just drive them farther from you. not because their stupid. but because they look at you and say, "so if i follow his way of thought, will i start to be as rude as that?" you can't just assume people who don't agree with you are stupid. if you can't take contructive critisism, then you don't need to be posting. i mean, the very way you misconstrue everything i say, why would i want to refute you or get into it with you? you wouldn't listen to a word anybody said. how do i know? because of the way you responded to my post there bro.
and sclorch...am i out of line? i think not. i am not offended in any way. i live in america. land of the free, i was just trying to get the man to calm down. you my friend are out of line in assuming anything about me really, people always think i take things so seriously. so much so that i have to explain almost every other day to someone, that i not taking things offensively or seriously, i'm just putting my opinion in. there seems to be a lot of that going on around here, but is this a "everybody except whiterastahippie" forum? is this place closed to some and open to others?

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Offlinemr freedom
enthusiast
Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. *DELETED* [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #786066 - 07/30/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#786113 - 07/30/02 09:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yet again you refuse to use your mind in any type of argument or debate

just because i refuse to use my mind for this childish banter doesn't mean that i can't use my mind. i choose not to because (and i could be very wrong on this) you seem the type of person who it would be pointless to bout with. i have spent days and weeks in debates with people that even if you proved them wrong, thier only reply is; "well, i think you're wrong and i won't change". so why would i want to say the same things over and over to different people? it gets monotonous. old. you get my picture? that's why i don't debate over religion. i discuss. discussion that have humor, love, and an overall aura of friendliness and acceptance.
peace braa. and please, i am asking this of you, think of your wording carefully so as not to offend anyone. the tone and way you present something makes a world of difference. i mean, you do have some good points...but kindness helps too.

basically i do my best to just chill people out and keep peace going strong. because it is through peace that the world will change in whatever way the future holds. be it one unified religion, or one unified government. be us all free thinkers, or all theologians. it will start with peace. whoever has the most peace and love and happiness, will gain the largest following in the end.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #787172 - 07/30/02 07:59 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

When I was in high school, my younger brother (by 18 months) and I would often argue (as most siblings do). Whenever I had a valid point, he would jump all over me and say that I was trying to be a dick or treating him as a lesser or using the wrong tone with him. Then we would argue about that for twice as long.

Maybe this has nothing to do with this thread... maybe.

--------------------

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#787279 - 07/30/02 09:08 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

thank you sclorch, it has everything to do with this post braa! i am being childish aren't i? i apologized. listen, bottom line, i am requesting more repect for others when one states ones beliefs...i think that mr_mushroom has been requesting similar things lately. and i am not willing to argue things that don't seem worth the time or trouble. the only actual point of debating is to learn more and expand your mind. and if i don't feel that is going to happen and something will just go round and round, then i don't like to pursue it. does that make sense?
but hey, whatevers brothers...it's all good!

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The immorality of religious doctorine in the U.S. [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #787802 - 07/31/02 06:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You MUST realize that no one here is TRYING to hurt anyone's feelings. They may try to get under people's skins, but WTF... I know it doesn't REALLY hurt anyone. Besides... the offender just gets chalked up in the offended's mind as "some ignorant jerk on the internet". Fug it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order