Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Konyap]
    #7854483 - 01/09/08 03:57 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Also, smalltalk. Smalltalk while tripping is the equavilent to putting my face into an ass.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7854594 - 01/09/08 04:14 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Roommates who fucking take too much and flip out and call you, freaking out thinking that they're about to get raped and then leave the apartment while you're picking up the ounce of green that they would have needed to chill out.
Then when you get home you're like SHIT WHERE ARE THEY and you call their phone and head out to pick them up only when you get to the place where you said you'd meet them you get out of the car and see your roommate's PARENTS pull the fuck up and you're all "Oh shit, I'd better find my roommate before they do."

And then they find your roommate first because he called them saying that their roommate was trying to rape them and both parents are nurses and they drag the tripping dude down to the hospital.

Then you freak out all night and ditch all the drugs and other various contraband including your precious five leafed green babies you've been nurturing for a month because it seems like a good excuse for the fucking cops to raid you since the hospital knows your address and your friend is obviously under the influence of psychedelic and illegal drugs.

That sucks about drug culture.

People who can't handle their shit and put others at risk.

(P.S. the cops never came.)

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #7854627 - 01/09/08 04:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

haha, wow. that is a sad story bandersnatch.

I'm just going to go with tripping with stupid people. Or tripping with people who act like they aren't feeling it at all? I don't know..maybe it's just people that DON'T feel it at all and then there's this massive split vibe thing going on.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: rexmundi]
    #7854635 - 01/09/08 04:22 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

rexmundi said:
Haha when my buddy and I used to trip whenever someone went to the bathroom they would be in there for so long. The mirror just sucks you in to another dimension, it's awesome. We used to remind each other "don't get lost in the mirror!" It was fucking hilarious at the time of tripping, now that I write it on the internet, I have my doubts you will truly appreciate how clever we were.

ha i love that. i'm always torn between just staring in the mirror or going back into the room before. they're both just such amazing options.

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7854825 - 01/09/08 05:00 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I always thought it stood for "Quite Fucking True"....

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: SapphireCat]
    #7854847 - 01/09/08 05:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm always like: Like damn, who's that handsome woman/pretty man in that mirror. So dashingly schweet, child.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

#7854870 - 01/09/08 05:08 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Bandersnatch said:
Roommates who fucking take too much and flip out and call you, freaking out thinking that they're about to get raped and then leave the apartment while you're picking up the ounce of green that they would have needed to chill out.
Then when you get home you're like SHIT WHERE ARE THEY and you call their phone and head out to pick them up only when you get to the place where you said you'd meet them you get out of the car and see your roommate's PARENTS pull the fuck up and you're all "Oh shit, I'd better find my roommate before they do."

And then they find your roommate first because he called them saying that their roommate was trying to rape them and both parents are nurses and they drag the tripping dude down to the hospital.

Then you freak out all night and ditch all the drugs and other various contraband including your precious five leafed green babies you've been nurturing for a month because it seems like a good excuse for the fucking cops to raid you since the hospital knows your address and your friend is obviously under the influence of psychedelic and illegal drugs.

That sucks about drug culture.

People who can't handle their shit and put others at risk.

(P.S. the cops never came.)

dude you are so paranoid, its not like they interrogate people who end up in the hospital tripping. Anyway you look at it that sucks and im sorry it happened.

one of my drug pet peeves is if you dont use screens and you suck ash in through the pipe and get ash on your teeth

--------------------

InvisibleBandersnatch
Frumious

Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: 2859558484]
    #7854913 - 01/09/08 05:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch17 said:

dude you are so paranoid, its not like they interrogate people who end up in the hospital tripping. Anyway you look at it that sucks and im sorry it happened.

Yeah I'm paranoid, but definitely better safe than sorry. A little paranoia is healthy and keeps you safe. I would much rather be prepared with a clean place for cop knocking on the door with a warrant than to get busted have a huge bong out in the living room and smoke hanging in the air. Having a "nothing can hurt me" attitude is silly and dangerous.

OfflineRusty420
Up In Smoke

Loc: SF Bay
    #7855016 - 01/09/08 05:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

When smoking a joint/blunt in a group and the person holding it just kind of like puts down their ganj-holding hand for a minute to speak. I'm all about "smoke talk" but, for God's sake: hit it, pass it, and then finish your sentence! I feel rude extending an open hand for it, but sometimes it's necessary for the chatterboxes.

Gettin funk in yo teeth after smoking is never fun either.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Rusty420]
    #7855061 - 01/09/08 05:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Rusty420 said:
but, for God's sake: hit it, hit it, pass it, and then finish your sentence! I feel rude extending an open hand for it, but sometimes it's necessary for the chatterboxes.

puff puff pass is key.

Edited by Tangerines (01/09/08 05:54 PM)

OfflineSouthPArk
C'est La Vie
Female User Gallery

Loc: SouthPArk Flag
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Tangerines]
    #7855719 - 01/09/08 07:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Quote:

Rusty420 said:
but, for God's sake: hit it, hit it, pass it, and then finish your sentence! I feel rude extending an open hand for it, but sometimes it's necessary for the chatterboxes.

puff puff pass is key.

YES!!

I always bitch that the pipe ain't no fucking microphone..

roll that shit...light that shit...smoke that shit....pass that shit!

--------------------

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

OfflineSmackshadow
It's Time for Wild Speculation

Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: SouthPArk]
    #7856627 - 01/09/08 10:34 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

People who ash in a Coke can, and then set that can next to the one I am drinking form. I guess that is not just a drug pet peeve, but it happens a lot that way.

--------------------
The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.

~H. L. Mencken~

OfflineAzen
Legalize ALL!
Male

Loc: Seattle, Wa
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7857741 - 01/10/08 04:57 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Nigger lippers!

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

Loc: Chocolate City
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Azen]
    #7857755 - 01/10/08 05:20 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I had a buddy who kept taking too much acid one night when i kept telling FUCKING NOT TO because I didnt want to sit there all night and take care of him...

Fucker ended up taking 10 drops and ended up tackling my giant palm tree and killing it and screaming and I know the neighbors probably heard him.

I know he was on acid but he got so out of control for a while I had to grab him, throw him down on the floor by his throat, and then sit on top of him for about an hour.

He really really pissed me off, because I knew he wasn't going to be able to handle that shit and that I was going to have to put up with this shit for a while and told him NOT to do it when crashing at MY apt when I knew I wanted to get some sleep. All night, when I wanted to sleep, I had to physically restrain his ass or else we probably would have had the cops called on us. I really REALLY wanted to call his mom at one point and tell her to pick her douchebag son up because I was sick of taking care of him.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: BrAiN]
    #7857764 - 01/10/08 05:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Oh another one....

Not that I USED to sell any sort of substance.. but in a dream I did once. In that "DREAM" it was 6am and I had come home from a rave and fell asleep. Around 6:30 I was asleep.

I woke up at 6 FUCKING 30 AM to the sound of people beating on my door (in an apt building where everyone can hear everything no less) and people YELLING REALLY LOUD "POLICE! DEA! OPEN THE DOOR".

I WOKE UP to this mind you... freaking out.... taking the 600 dollars worth of shit I had to sell (ALL FRONTED TO ME MIND YOU!) and flushed it...

When I opened the door it was my "friends" all fucked up wanting to BUY some of the shit I just flushed.

I let them in my place and started fucking screaming at them. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING DOING THAT SHIT AT 630 AM! I FLUSHED ALL THE SHIT THANKS TO YOU ASSHOLES!!!!"

So there we were in my apt, 20 dollar bills scattered across the floor, me yelling at them about how they fucking owed me money now because I wasn't about to take the loss on this when my roommate wakes up and goes to take a whiz.

She comes out of the bathroom and says "Guys, I wanna take a whiz, but can you get all the baggies out of the toilet first".

I looked at her and went.. "huh?"

I lucked out.

FYI: little baggies DON'T flush very well.

Apparently I managed to salvage almost all of what I had flushed. Of course I made my friends get on their hands and knees and pick it out of the crapper.

OfflineNibin
Getting there
Male User Gallery

Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: BrAiN]
    #7857767 - 01/10/08 05:30 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Getting a seed in my weed. Hate it, the smell is rank.

But then it will only happen every couple of months so it isn't too much of a deal.

--------------------
Newcomers guide-----> For all things shroomy

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: Azen]
    #7857829 - 01/10/08 06:37 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Azen said:
Nigger lippers!

yeah this gets on my nerves too. i also get pretty pissed about pinchers... fuckin grrrr!

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: mycopsycho]
    #7857844 - 01/10/08 06:48 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: mycopsycho]
    #7857861 - 01/10/08 06:56 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i guess the only thing that annoys me when i trip, is when i'm with other tripping people and they just want to sit there and stare at something or get lost in their own thoughts.
i cannot sit still when i trip, so to see other people doing it instead of engaging me annoys me alot.

by the way, the OP was a brilliant post in my opinion.

also watching obviously horny people while i trip makes me uncomfortable, but i wouldn't say it annoys me. it fills me with alien emotions that i don't normally feel, but can't deny they're somehow familiar, wierds me out.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: Drug Pet Peeves [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7857889 - 01/10/08 07:04 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
i guess the only thing that annoys me when i trip, is when i'm with other tripping people and they just want to sit there and stare at something or get lost in their own thoughts. 
  i cannot sit still when i trip, so to see other people doing it instead of engaging me annoys me alot.

Oh man, remind me not to trip with you.

"I need attention! Engage me! Engage me!"

:lol:

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder