Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
no trip, too lil i guess.
    #783684 - 07/29/02 08:33 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well we ate the fruits we picked and didnt get a trip at all . If we felt anything it was a very
brief and quick buzz. It was almost like eating normal supermarket shrooms and drinking 1/2 a glass of beer LOL

It aint that bad eating but the cap is definitely more tolerable than the stalk. Easier to chew on. The stalk u gotta
reeally work it. For me, i had the taste stuck in my throat....for a few hours just couldnt get that cubensis taste out
. Kept swallowing nothing hoping that it would go away. I think it weighed about 1 grm (didnt have a scale)
But i guess we need more than afew grms worth to really benefit from it. Also when u remove the caps(for a print)
and keep the stalk in the fidge , that dam thing shrivels up...i think its much easier to chew when they r
larger.

HAs any1 ever grinded up their shrooms and snorted it like coke??? Would that work?? And would the trip be more
intensified???

PiEcE

sBUD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: no trip, too lil i guess. [Re: sBUD]
    #783834 - 07/29/02 09:54 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Were they fresh? Cus if they were you need to eat A LOT more than 1g.

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: no trip, too lil i guess. [Re: Poopman]
    #784166 - 07/29/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Yea they were very fresh! I just picked them ,like, 2 dayz ago from the terrarium and let the stalks sit in the fridge
til i got my print from the caps.

How much fresh does it take for u to get a nice trip???

R u the poopman that has that pic of poop on top of the stairs and it falls down each step..one by one???
Cus if so that shit is hilarious my friend...no pun intended!

Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
    #785124 - 07/29/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

About 10x what it takes from dried shrooms. 10g wet ~ 1g dry

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: no trip, too lil i guess. [Re: funwithgus]
    #785155 - 07/29/02 07:52 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

if you're eating fresh shrooms (which you are unless you've recently dried 'em), i'd recommend 10g for a threshold experience, 16 grams for a good first trip, 25 grams for a strong trip, and 35 grams+ for a very strong trip.

i recently ate 12 grams of fresh shrooms just to try out the batch, and i find that while they are very fibrous and chewy, they don't taste as bad as when they are dried. although when dried there is less material to eat. either way, it's a good time

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: no trip, too lil i guess. [Re: geokills]
    #786719 - 07/30/02 03:52 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

35+ grms for a very strong xperience??? Thats alott to eat man!!!! I dunno if my digestive system can tolerate all that fibre LOL...i mean u dont wanna push urself past the limit to the point where u gonna puke it out.

About how many pices were ur 12 grms geokills??
It aint as chewy on the cap...easy to eat on. but the stalk, u really get the true taste of it. So how would u classify ur xperince on that 12g geo???

I wanna make a salad on my next pickings and throw in some caesar dressing..but will i be lessening the experice when i slice them babies up and adding them to the other veggies??? I know they'll get bruised because of oxidation when i cut them up but i hope i dont lose too much potency! U cant have huge whole pieces of shrooms while the rest of the salad ingredients are cut up in bite size pieces LOL
Any1 got anything to say about the salad feast??
Thx

sBUD

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #786876 - 07/30/02 05:14 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

> About how many pices were ur 12 grms geokills??

really couldn't measure it in pieces. all strains will produce different sized fruits (esp. when grown on different substrates). my 12g fresh experience was what i would consider a mild trip. i had some visual distortions, and a fairly good body high, but personally i would have liked to have had more at the time. nonetheless, i enjoyed the experience.

as far as your salad goes, and choppin' dem babies up - that won't be a problem. i once powdered my dry shrooms and mixed 'em in a hot bowl of chili, didn't degrade the potency at all (noticeably anyway). so long as you don't cook the shrooms, they'll be fine ('cause the psiloc(yb)in will start to break down at high temperatures). mash 'em, slice 'em, dice 'em, pulverize 'em... they'll still do the trick. as an added bonus when they're cut into smaller pieces, your system should be able to digest them a bit faster.

have fun

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: no trip, too lil i guess. [Re: geokills]
    #788148 - 07/31/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

>All strains will produce different sized fruits (esp. when grown on different substrates.)

K, if im growing(casing) on just verm casing and i get a certain length...does that mean if i use a different median
..lets say coco coir, that i should also get a different length? Does that make sense? LOL
Or is a shrooms genetics alwayz the same no matter what u grow it on...dung, verm, coir, oyster shells, etc...?

What would u rather have more....a better visual or a better and heavier body buzz...if u had to choose one?

Yea i know that high temps will break down psilocybin...and thats something that will deteriate ur experience
but im worried about the oxidation from the bits of chopped/sliced/pulverized pieces getting blue. Does bruising
/oxidation play any role to potency at all...or r they seperate matters? Bruising means lower potency....completely false or
somewhat true.....or thats a ridiculous unproven statement???

sBUD

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate