Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibleevenstranger
Stranger
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: opensaysme]
    #7929273 - 01/25/08 12:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Stranger is the closest to the truth, Leonard is a dangerous individual.Would do or say anything to save his butt.
Todd skinner was out of his mind. Too many spilled flasks.
Halpern led the pack and never testified. Why was that.
saving his own ass. That is how it was..... for the rest of the story.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: learningtofly]
    #8041519 - 02/19/08 05:26 AM (13 years, 20 days ago)

http://calibre.mworld.com/m/m.w?lp=GetStory&id=293988741

A member of a prominent New York family was identified as a key figure in an alleged drug ring run out of an abandoned nuclear missile silo in Kansas.

Stefan Wathne, 39, was arrested last month at a Newark, N.J., airport after three years on the run from charges stemming from a major LSD trafficking ring.

The New York Post said Monday that Wathne, a one-time trustee of the American Ballet Theater, was accused of laundering nearly $3 million between 1996 and 2002. The charges were made after the leader of the ring, Harvard researcher Dr. John Halpern, was arrested after narcotics agents found an LSD lab secreted in an old missile silo outside Topeka, Kan.

The case resulted in a massive federal grand jury indictment out of San Francisco.

Wathne allegedly skipped town and was living in Russia for a time, the Post said. He had been arrested in India last year and voluntarily returned to the United States Jan. 7 to face charges that could send him to prison for 20 years.

--------------------

Invisibleevenstranger
Stranger

Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8051347 - 02/21/08 12:31 PM (13 years, 18 days ago)

The N.Y post is a rag. Stephen wathne was going to turn
7000,000.00$ into 3 million by investing in some scheme in the Soviet. Just an other causality of Dr Haplerns lack of boundaries and naivete. Stephen was Dr. halperns high school buddy he thought could help. the good doctor love to help when he gets 2000$ a night hookers.

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #15237202 - 10/17/11 08:00 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
You know, I think Shulgin worked for the DEA too! They're everywhere!

i had read that Shulgin was contracted by the the DEA to develop new analogs so they could be be classified illegal, preventing anyone else from getting a step ahead...

Kensho :psychsplit:

Offlineconkrot
Stranger
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: cateyes]
    #27217508 - 02/20/21 11:55 PM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

Where did you read that? (Always good to give a source if it's something that's in writing)
It doesn't seem to tally with the facts, otherwise back in the 90s these things would have been scheduled before, not after they hit the streets. The introduction of catch-all analogue laws was precisely because the authorities couldn't keep on top of all the new analogues. Sash had been looking into structure-activity relationships since the 60s, as a matter of personal interest. I doubt he was doing it to order for the DEA, but they would certainly have been closely following his work, because they had given him a license and he had chemist friends in the agency. As others have pointed out he HAD to cooperate with them to some degree to keep his license so that he could keep doing what he was doing, but as far as anyone knows he would just testify as a chemist when asked [not ideal, but a necessary evil I guess you could say], and is not known to have snitched on anyone.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: cateyes]
    #27217582 - 02/21/21 12:41 AM (15 days, 1 hour ago)

It's no secret that at times Shulgin maintained a working relationship with individuals within the DEA, analyzing samples for them, consulting, etc. But it was never anything like described.

After the publication of PIHKAL the DEA raided his lab, he was arrested, ended up with a $25,000 fine and the revocation of his DEA license number.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service