Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: fastfred]
    #7863836 - 01/11/08 07:03 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe someone could get ChinaCat in here to explain this to FF it seems he has a problem with being wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: rawtoxic]
    #7864516 - 01/11/08 11:19 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, watch out, rawtoxic is a narc. He ratted out some people to the DEA back when he got busted.

I don't know who he ratted out or when or even if anyone actually got busted over it, but someone told me he's an informant so you better steer clear of that "sleazebag".

-FF

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
    #7864665 - 01/11/08 11:48 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

How old are you? You think the DEA or local enforcement give out that information? You might be able to find it if you search court files, maybe, but if he just gave information he might not have had to testify. At this point you just look like a moron arguing to everyone else, so I could care less if you keep going. Its clear as day that Pickard claimed the lab wasn't his and even gave a name to whose lab it was. Believe what you want.

--------------------

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: fapjack]
    #7864901 - 01/11/08 12:49 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, telling the cops who's name is on the deed to the place is really being an "NARC".

Anyways I was browsing the web and I found an old usenet post that proves fapjack is a narc. It's long gone and didn't say who he narced on, but it's obvious that fapjack is a narc.

In fact I'm ging to give him a bad trade rating because he narced on that one guy way back when. Everyone else do the same.

-FF

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

#7865856 - 01/11/08 04:42 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I hope you give me a bad trade rating, then I will never have to read your stupid fucking posts ever again.

--------------------

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: fapjack]
    #7866854 - 01/11/08 09:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

guys find a room or your gonna get a hose.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offlinedtugg
Druggie
Male

Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #7867417 - 01/11/08 11:56 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/12/19/MN150948.DTL

"In 1988, Pickard was picked up as he left a Mountain View warehouse used as an LSD lab. He faced 20 years in prison if convicted, but the drug charge was dropped because he had been an informant, the affidavit says."

He was a narc, plain and simple. Life in prison is karma for co-operating with the feds.

Anyway, I wonder how much money he was making doing this, needing a money-launderer and all.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: dtugg]
    #7868353 - 01/12/08 08:44 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Pickard helped identify "new drugs of abuse," said Presti in a letter to the Kansas court. "This work is profoundly useful to society and to the development of government policy in this area."

That may be the extent of being an "informant". Any number of things he had done for the DEA might have generated this comment. He was working on a public policy PhD and had had plenty of contacts with the government and the DEA.

And since when does a vague remark in the media make you a NARC? Nothing in the statement is remotely verifiable. It doesn't say who he narced on, what case it involved, if anyone was charged because of him, who filed the affidavit, where it was filed, or anything else that should lead anyone to think that there's any basis behind it.

Anyone can file an affidavit saying anything they want. That doesn't make it true. Things like that aren't usually admissible in court precisely because they are often total bullshit.

I don't really give a shit about Pickard, but what pisses me off is people throwing around accusations with no details and no proof.

-FF

Offlinesomebody041
bud tester
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #7870178 - 01/12/08 06:22 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
Hey, watch out, rawtoxic is a narc. He ratted out some people to the DEA back when he got busted.

I don't know who he ratted out or when or even if anyone actually got busted over it, but someone told me he's an informant so you better steer clear of that "sleazebag".

Quote:

fastfred said:Anyways I was browsing the web and I found an old usenet post that proves fapjack is a narc. It's long gone and didn't say who he narced on, but it's obvious that fapjack is a narc.

In fact I'm ging to give him a bad trade rating because he narced on that one guy way back when. Everyone else do the same.

Quote:

fastfred said:I don't really give a shit about Pickard, but what pisses me off is people throwing around accusations with no details and no proof.

A little hypocritical, aren't we?

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: somebody041]
    #7872726 - 01/13/08 09:36 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

It's called sarcasm, look it up.

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
    #7873649 - 01/13/08 02:39 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Hey FF just wondering, have you even been wrong?

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: rawtoxic]
    #7875237 - 01/13/08 07:49 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rawtoxic said:
Hey FF just wondering, have you even been wrong?

I was wrong once... You see I thought I was wrong, but it turned out I was right.

-FF

Edited by fastfred (01/13/08 08:02 PM)

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

#7875459 - 01/13/08 08:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Are you 16?

--------------------

InvisibleSheikCorp
Stranger

#7892874 - 01/17/08 12:42 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
Quote:

Federal investigators seized more than 90 pounds of LSD from the facility, saying the bust was the largest LSD lab seizure in the history of the Drug Enforcement Agency. Authorities said the lab was large enough to produce 16 million doses of the hallucinogenic drug, known formally as lysergic acid diethylamid.

Stupid fucking media, always writing about things they know nothing about.

90 pounds of LSD is 40,823,313,300 micrograms. That's 408,233,133 100 mic hits! That's 408 million hits, not 16 million.

Obviously if they had 408 million hits then their lab was capable of a lot more than 16 million.

God that's a fuckload of acid!

Who knows what they weighed. They could have weighed the containers, the jugs of chems and everything.

1 gram = 10,000 doses

90 pounds would be 403,200,000

InvisibleSheikCorp
Stranger

Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: SheikCorp]
    #7892881 - 01/17/08 12:43 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Does L even come in at 100% pure. I thought the best was needlepoint at 95%

Offlineexist
Stranger
    #7908021 - 01/21/08 12:05 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

fapjack is correct. Pickard is an informant.

He was an understudy for the lead at the gloriously and freshly minted DEA in 1974. He was what you call a "walk in," from the documents I reviewed. He ponied up his manhood to facilitate in work concerning the operations and detection of clanlabs. Many in the community know this and are aware that he was asked to get inside the BEL. Working for DEA he enumerated many of the relationships he cultivated and in 1976 he revealed to the FEDS the largest LSD lab (at the time) in the north of California.

Furthermore, at the handling of his agents in the 1970's, Pickard obtained employment at firm that supplied labratory equipment to various clanlab operations. He showed for this job as an undercover where he used his status to repair and catalogue used equipment while all the while reporting to his handlers. He was under the supervision of DEA and BNE.

If you really want to know, why don't you just call Agent Nichols and ask him, or better file a FOIA request.

By the way Fastfred it was Todd Skinner who brought this whole operation down. Others were called in to testify, but Skinner who was close to Pickard is central informant.

While you are out there in denial Mr. Fastfreddy why don't you write a letter to former Ambassador Robert Gelbard, the one time assistant secretary of state for international narcotics matters and law enforcement and ask him for a copy of Pickards masters thesis concering "the development of a system of monitoring trafficking and use" in the former Soviet Union. It's a real gemstone of analysis, the sort of document that makes one a talented scout in the outliers of fingering clanlab activity. Hmmm. Still skeptical. Just ask for more, it's the tip of the ice-burg. One doesn't just casually graduate to interviewing heads of foreig law enforcement agencies without some serious backing. Ever wonder what interests were backing him?

I have to say, I am thoroughly amused at your naivete, but disturbed by your allusions to violence, e.g. "If you make up shit like that you get put in a hole just the same as a narc."

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: exist]
    #7910147 - 01/21/08 03:43 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Well, there you go. He worked for the DEA in the 70's. Pretty much what I said earlier. Kind of questionable how much of a "narc" he was since you expect DEA and ordinary chem store people to report things and you have no expectation of a confidential relationship with them.

-FF

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #7911348 - 01/21/08 07:03 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

You know, I think Shulgin worked for the DEA too! They're everywhere!

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #7911708 - 01/21/08 07:59 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Shulgin was a DEA chemist, there's a big difference. He testified in court, he didn't make arrests nor give information to arrest people. Also, I only think he worked with the DEA to get a drug handling license.

--------------------

Offlineopensaysme
Be Here Now
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ-NY area
Re: New arrest in case of LSD kingpin from Mill Valley [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #7912752 - 01/21/08 10:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I believe hoffman had ties with the DEA too, that sly old bastard!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale