Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT...
    #7840240 - 01/06/08 04:05 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Do you find one any easier than the other to break thru with?

My reason for asking is that I've realized recently that I'm apparently a huge salvia pussy. I've yet to break thru still but I've come close. I just hope I don't have this much of a hard time with spice when I finally get my hands on some. I know when I experienced a very potent ayahuasca brew this past summer I started getting a feeling of "Ooh, I don't know that I like this." during the comeup. But I think that was mainly due to the fact that I took too much man, I took too much, too much. Overall, I think I prefer the dmt sensation to the salvia sensation though.

I can't even front really. I used to say that I had a love/hate relationship with salvia. But I don't love it, hate it, or like it. I'm just intrigued by it and that's the sole reason that I'd like to experience a breakthru. It's not to try to fit in or anything like that. If that was my motivation I wouldn't even bother. That's just not how I roll.

Anyway, I attempted a breakthru this past Friday night and I think I did just about everything right to prepare. My fiance was crapped out on the couch in our living room. I was in our computer room with the door closed and a note on it that said please do not disturb. I stripped down to a t-shirt and boxers and grabbed an afghan. I took several hits off some salvia leaf to build up the reverse tolerance and then packed up three separate pipes with 15x. I had burnt some incense beforehand, the room was dimly lit and everything seemed good. I even had a big glass bowl to throw the pipes in so I wouldn't burn anything. But I took a huge hit off the first pipe with a regular bic and, despite the fact that the plan was to keep pushing on, every grain of common sense in me seemed like it forced me to stop.

Not only did I not hit the other pipes, I actually attempted to run away from the effects that I was already feeling. That doesn't work very well though. I came barging out of the computer room, walked through our dining room and into the kitchen. All the while I was feeling like the right side of me was being dissolved. For a moment I considered trying to stay in the kitchen but I couldn't. It was like I had to retrace my steps back towards the salvia in order to feel whole again. When I got back in the computer room I even had to grab the afghan that I'd had over my legs as part of the "piecing myself back together". I don't know. Maybe I should have just stayed put.

I guess I just don't know how you do this when it seems that you have to go against every rational thought within you. Sometimes I wish I could just meet somebody on here who's been thru it and maybe they could help me. I know there's probably never been any heart attacks from salvia or dmt but my heart was beating so fast that I convinced myself it was a possibility. Then there's all the things in your subconscious that seem like they can hold you back from letting go. Maybe the fact that my fiance was asleep in the other room kept me from letting go because I didn't want to do something that would scare her. I think it may have been better if she was awake in the room with me.

Do you guys have any preference on having someone nearby or not?

Any other advice you could offer me? I'd really like to get past this sometime soon. Thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT... [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7840244 - 01/06/08 04:07 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

dmt is easier for me to break through on. salvia usually required some concentration to get to other places...that isn't to say she hasn't launched me places either, but dmt is pretty easy to gauge where i'm going

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT... [Re: demiu5]
    #7840257 - 01/06/08 04:11 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I also find salvia very hard to break through on. I'm not sure I've completely done it yet, but I have tripped very strongly off it to the point where I freaked out.

I think DMT would be easier to break through on as long as you have the balls to just take one big hit. Don't think about it, and if you take a big hit you won't be able to stop from breaking through.

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT... [Re: truffleupagus]
    #7840288 - 01/06/08 04:18 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

The 1st time I smoke salvia I broke through,
its a very scary experience, I was shaking for an hour afterwards.

Its weird because thats was just on a big bowl of dark leaf, I got extracts 15x and never broke through?

I spose its like bud though, some bud just a little bit can kick your ass others you can smoke it all night and hardly get high.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT... [Re: LSDaytripper]
    #7840322 - 01/06/08 04:26 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I mean I am right in my understanding though, right? There haven't been any recorded cases of major health consequences from smoking either, correct?

Sometimes I wish you could just breakthru on salvia by taking it orally or something. That would make things a lot easier I think. I've heard some mention of 100x extract. Anybody know if that's for real or if there's any salvia that you can break thru with in one hit?? Shy of smoking pure salvinorin?

On another note, I've realized that, no, you don't need a bong and/or torch lighter to break thru. I'm sure I would have had I had the balls to hit on all 3 pipes. But damn can that stuff be harsh. I think that's a good reason to use a water pipe. My voice was all scratchy afterwards and I just about coughed up a lung today.

Offlinedirtworshipper
Sitting in the heart cave
Male User Gallery

Loc: at The Guru's lotus feet
    #7840346 - 01/06/08 04:31 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sure pure salvinorin-A would be able to break anyone through.
:smilingpuppy:

I've never broke through on Salvia though
never got much of anything from Salvia
but, I've only tried a 21x and leaf
I'd like to try some salvinorin-A

i find it very, very easy to breakthrough on DMT
although it seemed sometimes that I could smoke very large doses and not feel much at all. has that ever happened to anyone? :lol: for a minute, i thought i broke my pineal gland.. :rofl:

--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

OfflineMYSTIQUE
Say Hi to the elves for me.
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #7840351 - 01/06/08 04:33 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

100x hahaha thats some scary piss yourself in a comma stuff there.

--------------------
Dont know what the fuck I just said? READ THIS
http://www.shroomery.org/5122/The-Shroomery-Mushroom-Glossary
I ain't a hippy but I'm covered in dirt                         
Sippin lots of mushroom tea in a tye-dye shirt
Chasin' the Grateful Dead, no shoes on my feet
Beggin' in the parking lot for something to eat,

:onfire:DO NOT USE FIRE IN YOUR GLOVE BOX!!!!!!!:onfire:

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT... [Re: MYSTIQUE]
    #7840366 - 01/06/08 04:39 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Well, at least I have something to be optimistic about with spice after hearing that DMT is easier.

Yeah, and I don't think the average person would need 100x probably. I just said that because I saw it mentioned in another thread. Before that the highest I'd ever heard of was 30 or 40x. Maybe I should just try some of that.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT... [Re: dirtworshipper]
    #7840644 - 01/06/08 05:52 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dirtworshipper said:
sometimes that I could smoke very large doses and not feel much at all. has that ever happened to anyone? :lol: for a minute, i thought i broke my pineal gland.. :rofl:

yea, usually from not inhaling deep enough or holding it in long enough; it sucks, but a few times i've taken more in than i am able to actually inhale on the first hit and it just sits in my mouth

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
    #7840750 - 01/06/08 06:26 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

DMT I broke through on the first time around. Salvia took me a couple times before I got the hang of it.

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Re: For those who have broken thru on salvia AND smoked DMT... [Re: Robo]
    #7841056 - 01/06/08 07:49 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

120x, your brain will thank you

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom