Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinephx1
Stranger

Psy. Mushroom Trip Report, Comments Appreciated
    #7835243 - 01/05/08 01:59 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Took a little less than 1/8th (1/12th maybe?). Didn't have a scale available. Here's what happened. Any thoughts/comments will be greatly appreciated. I am interested in knowing how my experience compares to others.. so thanks in advance for that.

Points of Interest

- In the early onset I closed my eyes and noticed subtle fractals and visuals just starting to occur.

- Five to ten minutes later, I could sense and see the emergence of the psilocybin into my body. I felt an adrenaline like rush that lasted only a second or two and then instantly went deeper into the space.

- I lost track of where the different parts of my body begin and where it ends. There was a rather large distortion in depth perception of self and other objects. It felt like I was looking at the world with entirely new eyes.

- Visuals were not that intense, which leads me to believe that a higher dose may have been more sufficient (although it’s hard to say)

- The most intense closed-eye visual was when it felt like I was flying above a city landscape surrounded by roads and buildings made entirely of energy and multi-colored (red, green, blue, purple come to mind, although there were probably more) fractal

- Absolute incredible clarity in the train of thought. Even though I was in this seemingly alien universe, I could think 100% clear and objectively about what was happening.

- I remember looking outside the window in the living room at my car and it looked like my car was right in front of me – meaning there was no window, there were no boundaries between me and the car.

- At one point I went outside to take a look. I looked at the stars and the snow; heard the wind and the cars in the distance. Everything was brighter and more profound. I closed my eyes and completely zoned out into a completely new world inside my mind. It felt like my body was not outside and in fact I had absolutely no perception of the outside world. Sounds, such as the wind and the cars, felt like they were part of me and not part of an external world. I was in a world engulfed by the presence of mind-space. I stopped, listened and embraced.

- I sporadically closed my eyes wherever I was and embraced the universe inside the mind. I noticed it did not matter if I was laying down, sitting down or standing – the same results came forth.

- I went downstairs to see what was happening down there. Others were watching TV. I sporadically paid attention to it and observed what I saw. Things, again, looked incredibly alien. Faces looked the most bizarre. It looked like there were faces all over the place and in uncanny terms (such as distance/perception between eyes and of eyes among other things)

- Walls and pretty much all physical objects had fractals/designs, sort of like a quilt-like design embedded within them.

- I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I stared into the mirror and my being transformed into a plethora of energy and small fractals.

- Took guitar, strings looked distorted. It looked like there were more than six strings, but when I counted them there were indeed six. I do not think I would have been able to play much of anything if I had not already previously learned the hand pattern to play. I played ode to joy as I sat my head down on the guitar.. just listened, embraced, felt the oneness and peace.

- Sat down at table to introspect. I started thinking about home, family, life in general, etc. I realized how fragile my mind view about the world is. Almost felt like I could change it almost effortlessly because I could see through it for what it was – it was almost like it was broken down in front of me and became very clear. It made me look into people’s social construction of reality and how everyone has a different reality/mindset about life/the world and how rather simple and delicate it can be (or really is).

- Still at table, I got quite emotional. I took a look at everything in my immediate sight (the NOW) and it renewed a sense of how absolutely amazing reality is. There was so much meaning and complexity in everything. There were new dimensions and new sentiments for everything. Everything was filled with meaning, importance, clarity and beauty. I could hardly contain the emotions I felt. It wasn’t an emotion of me crying, but it was just a powerful emotion so I wanted to hold on and grasp everything. It was an incredible feeling. Everything was (is) a miracle. Shortly thereafter I went to the computer and e-mailed the following to myself:

Quote:

January 3rd, 2008.

This has been unlike anything I could have ever previously imagined. My whole worldview is seemingly changed. I felt the presence of now, i felt the beauty of now..
There is so much clarity in the train of thought. The external world is radically changed, but the intellectual mind is untouched. At one point I was so empowered by the experience, by the beauty of it all, by the immediate reality i could barely hold it in. I was so happy, so content. Words and language cannot do it justice. Utterly amazing, so alive, so alive. The world is in empowered with so much meaning and elegance. It was so amazing, I just can't describe it.
The normal waking consciousness cannot know how uterly amazing and .. there are just so many emotions, so many

I am absolutely humbled and amazed right now. The world... reality... so utter amazing. Words escape me now.. I have to go experience existence. I will leave now.

- After this reflection a great sense of happiness, joy and complete content came over me. I don’t know if I have ever been so happy and complete. Along with this bliss (and also contributed to) was the aforementioned clarity and the sense of wonder, miracle and excitement about reality and life.

After these occurrences I am even more excited about the potential psilocybin mushrooms have. As I have noted above, I feel I could have done a greater dose and more than certainly have more profound effects. I am not saying that this experience was lacking by any means and in fact I am grateful that all that happened. The excitement exists due to me knowing that there is so much more there - so much more to learn and experience from this mushroom reality.

Edited by phx1 (01/05/08 02:10 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports