Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: ashfiken]
    #27775431 - 05/13/22 10:53 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ashfiken said:
I'm worried he's like many of us and that is in a 401k type of scenario.

Accounts that are so mishandled and difficult to manage oneself to escape risk as it is building.

Alternatively, having an IRA would mean his broker or himself should be able to work the portfolio in downturn times in order to stabilize more in cash, minimize losses, and remain exposed/gain exposure as the downturn continues and rebounds (whenever that may be).
Many ppl in 2007-2008 lost their ass bc the only exposure they had to the broad equity market was 401ks these were decimated, leaving many approaching retirement with next to nothing compared to what they had worked for(with little to no time) to recoup and recapitalize on a turnaround market before retiring
This forced many to work longer into their "retirement" age, and many to live lifestyles that were below what they earned with their lifelong production and, in the end, unfortunate reliance on a system that doesn't really empower the worker.
Unlike 401ks predecessor, pensions, which are guaranteed retirement instead of a ? based on the whims of wall street and the general flimsy sort of economy we are growing into.

Good points. Hopefully he has autonomy over his investments.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: ashfiken]
    #27775822 - 05/13/22 04:31 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:

How many different stocks do you own?

probably like 15 or so give or take

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
Niffla buddy we’ve been buds on this space for a long time

You don’t need to facepalm or cry or say I’m fucked

We can work together, solicit advice, target swing trades and moves. Just this morning,I sold IN THE GREEN all profit $200

A bear market like this offers opportunity. We need to limit your exposure. Get surgical. And build this fucker back and beyond. Keep your head up, bro.

:seriousthankyou:

Appreciate it, my guy. You've always been one of the board's best straight shooters, no filter and no bullshit, and I respect you a great deal. So what you just said means a lot.

Quote:

ashfiken said:
I'm worried he's like many of us and that is in a 401k type of scenario.

Accounts that are so mishandled and difficult to manage oneself to escape risk as it is building.

Alternatively, having an IRA would mean his broker or himself should be able to work the portfolio in downturn times in order to stabilize more in cash, minimize losses, and remain exposed/gain exposure as the downturn continues and rebounds (whenever that may be).
Many ppl in 2007-2008 lost their ass bc the only exposure they had to the broad equity market was 401ks these were decimated, leaving many approaching retirement with next to nothing compared to what they had worked for(with little to no time) to recoup and recapitalize on a turnaround market before retiring
This forced many to work longer into their "retirement" age, and many to live lifestyles that were below what they earned with their lifelong production and, in the end, unfortunate reliance on a system that doesn't really empower the worker.
Unlike 401ks predecessor, pensions, which are guaranteed retirement instead of a ? based on the whims of wall street and the general flimsy sort of economy we are growing into.

I do have a "401K" but it's paltry. It was already paltry but the economy & market just made it more paltry. The stocks I "managed" on my own, lol. If you can call it that. Things were going quite well for a few years though since I started dabbling, but the bottom started to fall out of course when the market/economy began to crash. Inflation, the Ukraine invasion, etc.

Killing me the most are a few tech stocks I have -- Skyworks & docusign for starters. Skyworks I had just read about online as a good long term stock, supposedly, and since I bought some at $186 a share, it has since plummeted to around $100 a share. Docusign I bought at $144, it then shot up to like $240 or something like that, and now it has fell to $79 :lol:

Anyway I hope you all have a good weekend :hug:

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27775890 - 05/13/22 05:17 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Tech stocks need to be supervised daily. And you need entry and exit plans. Not taking profits on docusign when it was up like that… them days is done brother. I sent you a PM. And Niffla I’m willing to put all my thoughts and justifications on ways to turn this around straight up on here and geo and everyone else can chime in if they think I’m being stupid. If we do this, I’m all for full transparency. Whatever you’re comfortable with and if you feel like “love ya sunra but you ain’t the one” I take nothing personal. Your money ain’t no joke. It ain’t about feelings. It’s about getting that portfolio up. Nothing else.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #27776514 - 05/14/22 05:42 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Yeah that docusign one hurts

Okay I'll check it bud, thanks

--------------------

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #27776797 - 05/14/22 11:12 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I sent you a PM. 

Quote:

TheFakeSunRa said:
I’m all for full transparency. 

Where's the transparency? LOL Jk ... feel free to let us know what is going on too though.

So I picked up a couple hundred bucks of NUMI to try to lower my average cost after getting in with about $150 when it was $1.48

In this one for the long.

Edit: ALSO! I just found out one of my penny pink sheet stocks BLSP might be a shell company and I got taken... I think for $75 gotta check.

But I need to stay on top of what stocks I own so that Etrade doesn't slam me with another $$38 fee again for a reverse split or reorganization.

That is BS IMO and I need to get out of Etrade ASAP. Because I didn't realize they were Morgan Stanley, and fuck those manipulators( of silver)

Offlinehigh_desert
Pipe and Paper Afternoon
 User Gallery

Loc: Hidden Study
Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: Fiery]
    #27777413 - 05/14/22 09:43 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Very interesting to see serious stock discussion here. It's been a rough year.. I managed to freeze my 401 at the right time but my trading has been dismal. I took a break from work in Feb to trade and its been a volatile mess so everything I worked on for the last year strategy wise (intraday mean reversion using derivatives) was useless. Now it's back to the salt mines I guess.. I don't see this cleaning up any time soon and my confidence is destroyed anyway.

--------------------
Great threads for first grows and beyond⬇️
PF Tek
Quick Coir/Verm Substrate
PF Cakes as Spawn
Fahtlocks!(Ziplock tek)
Shoeboxes

What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: high_desert]
    #27777420 - 05/14/22 09:52 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Sorry to hear that. I know right now people into stocks,  crypto, and even precious metals like silver are feeling the same...

But there's only one way out and that's to keep working hard, get better at what you do/strategies, and try as hard you can to make good and wise investments going forward.

I'm pretty much trying to do the same. Read some pages of this thread there's some really great posts/inspiration/advice. I've been following it for months now and it's a literal gold mine

Offlinehigh_desert
Pipe and Paper Afternoon
 User Gallery

Loc: Hidden Study
    #27777447 - 05/14/22 10:15 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Thanks, I will have a good look at this enormous thread on a rainy night sometime. As far as investing goes I will probably just use SCHK. Because it's the only thing I can afford other than leveraged funds which are like Russian roulette atm. As far as trading goes I'm thinking we may never again see the low volatility environments I trained myself for thanks to instability in Europe and the nasty multi year effects of inflation and fed measures.. I may have to someday bite the bullet and pony up for an over PDT IB account and short pump and dumps and other garbage because apparently trash is the only thing you can count on in US equities now. I can do some of this now with options on the classier nasdaq bio trash but in this environment even usually high volume options are acting weird and the bones are picked clean anyway and I can't deal anymore. Sorry for the ramble.. Lonely these days.

--------------------
Great threads for first grows and beyond⬇️
PF Tek
Quick Coir/Verm Substrate
PF Cakes as Spawn
Fahtlocks!(Ziplock tek)
Shoeboxes

What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us?

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: high_desert]
    #27777481 - 05/14/22 10:33 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

No worries! Check out the other forums like the Pub lots of chat activity there...

Also, if you find a particular person you like the advice of, like Geokills for instance, you can select to only see posts made by him in this thread, there's also other cool options to customize like the amount of replies to page( I do the max) and lots of neat things!

Stick around and check out the pub and other forums but beware, the pub has a lot of "trolls" and drama and just straight up whack people , but there are some really good conversation to keep the loneliness away.

Maybe I'll see you around the forums!

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#27777531 - 05/14/22 11:18 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Dear Experts out there,

Question! Long story short I bought this pink sheet stock called BLSP on OTC etrade,  which turns out is actually most likely a fake shell company and hasn't reported to the SEC in years and also was a target of huge pump and dump strategies over the years but now they've done dark. nothing. No reports and I just read the stock is dead but some people hold it incase of another pump and dump.

Which means i obviously made a bad choice but my question is, how does a pink sheet stock just "close" . Like does it just get removed and the investors are shit out of luck?

And what happens? Would that be considered a restructure? I'm just trying to avoid another almost $40 fee from dang Etrade over either a reverse split or restructure because that's excessive and other companies don't do that... especially when the amount of BLSP I own is now worth like a whopping  $3....

On another subject can anyone recommend a good free stock broker without crazy fees like that? I searched google for a while and didn't really have any good leads. I  looked into Schwab but I need the inside scoop on best, safest, most secure trading app. Any leads much appreciated.

InvisibleSudoNimh
Stranger
I'm a teapot

#27778131 - 05/15/22 11:28 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Sorry, Fiery. I can't answer the most recent questions. :/

It took a few days but I wanted to respond to those before. I stepped down from my 9-5 last year to go solo and... also for health reasons. So far, it's a mixed bag to say the least lol You can't control diagnoses or the markets, right? But the last month has been devastating with what I made so much from last year. I'm watching it all burn up. I am taking the stop-gap measures that are necessary, but does anyone have any recommendations on investments that would be good right now?

I'm in analysis paralysis and my depressive bias is making all roads look bleak. I'm a single parent who just finished (hopefully) my cancer treatments. It's hard not to have a fear-based mentality right now. I woke up at 3am thinking of how easily I could lose everything.

I was finally to a point of starting to date and maybe travel again with restrictions being lifted. Now it's ultra depress mode waking up and seeing that the Scrooge McDuck(TM) money silo I've been working on is ablaze. It makes ya just wanna lay down with Artax, the stupid sinking horse.

Edited by SudoNimh (05/15/22 11:31 AM)

InvisibleSudoNimh
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: SudoNimh]
    #27778169 - 05/15/22 11:53 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

On a side note, does anyone own TTWO (Take-Two, who owns Rockstar Games)? I have since 2009. They've done some really stupid stuff in recent years and lost their top talent who created the GTA and Red Red Redemption series. However, GTA 5 was a record breaker in 2013 and this stock was a massive part of my "can I make money off my gaming knowledge" success.

Does anyone think that the earnings report release tomorrow (Monday 5/16) coinciding with a GTA 6 press release is suspicious? Leslie Benzies left the company already, is starting Build a Rocket Boy which may later eat Rockstar, and the last product that Rockstar released without him was a massive flop. Should I sell everything I've got while it's high? I don't have to worry about capital gains and I could see the prime of this company already having passed.

TL;DR - Is TTWO a sell or hold considering the sequel to the sales record breaking GTA series is incoming? They haven't released earnings and may be padding that with a new GTA title release. Is that desperation? This is the first new GTA title in 9 years.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: SudoNimh]
    #27778293 - 05/15/22 01:08 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

TTWO just hit a low spike at roughly 101. If it falls below that you may want to sell or risk it falling further.

But it definitely looks like it could see some pickup here and test some higher prices closer to 140 area.

I would treat it as if I just bought this dip and sell either on support breaking away or sell into strength on a rally into higher resistance

For investing I like coin, MP, Tesla, AMD/nvda

But will have to see if a relief rally can hold momentum as it moves into resistance in the markets

Watching DXY to see if it consolidated to rip higher or if it gets rejected releiving pressure on the market for a bit.

We look about ready to try a small rally up

But I would not be surprised to see the markets remain weak and take some time before making a true bullish reversal. Possibly months or longer depending on how things go

:2cents:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: Enkidu]
    #27779114 - 05/15/22 07:30 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Ok Everyone, I did a little research and talked on the phone to 3 companies concerning a reverse stock split and the fee

Etrade
TdAmeritrade
And Charles Shwab

Here is what I discovered concerning the $38 fee..

The $38 fee is NOT coming from the broker like Etrade, it's coming from the administers of the stock itself, and Etrade just passes it on to the customer, me.

But I just talked to Sharles shwab and THEY said that unless I had a choice in the matter there is no fee.

Now I read a company can just file a reverse split with the SEC *WITHOUT* any advanced warning*( which is super shitty) and without and vote.  So yeah... This is something you need to be careful with those OTC penny stocks or you could end up with some $40 fees ..

Now what she did tell me was interesting she said during a MERGER I have a choice.

So let's say this NUMIF merger DOES happen, I will be given a chance to either have my stocks liquidated and take the money, OR accept the merger, pay the $38 fee and buy in at the new stock price.

See I'm ok with that. But I was unexpectedly hit with the ASTI reverse stock split and I had no say in the matter, and Etrade didn't care.

Charles shwab said that if I had no choice there is no fee.

I just wanted to share this incase anyone can learn from it and also ask again if there is another company you recommend other than Charles Schwab, because I need to dump Etrade.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: SudoNimh] * 1
    #27779124 - 05/15/22 07:36 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
I bought this pink sheet stock [...] turns out is actually most likely a fake shell company and hasn't reported to the SEC in years and also was a target of huge pump and dump strategies over the years but now they've done dark. nothing [...] how does a pink sheet stock just "close" . Like does it just get removed and the investors are shit out of luck?

Stocks that trade OTC or "on the pinks" as they say, are not subject to the same stringent listing or reporting requirements as those that trade on the major exchanges.  Although basic SEC regulations apply, these stocks do not necessarily need to report anything to the SEC directly.  If you are trading penny stocks on the pinks, you will probably find yourself "shit out of luck" more often than not, regardless of whether the ticket is delisted :tongue2:Read more about OTC reporting standards here.

Quote:

On another subject can anyone recommend a good free stock broker without crazy fees like that? I searched google for a while and didn't really have any good leads. I  looked into Schwab but I need the inside scoop on best, safest, most secure trading app. Any leads much appreciated.

TDAmeritrade.  Their ThinkOrSwim application is very good and they are not the worst when it comes to downtime during times of market stress (although any and every broker will suffer some measure of downtime during peak volatility/volume).

Quote:

SudoNimh said:
I'm in analysis paralysis and my depressive bias is making all roads look bleak. I'm a single parent who just finished (hopefully) my cancer treatments. It's hard not to have a fear-based mentality right now. I woke up at 3am thinking of how easily I could lose everything.

I was finally to a point of starting to date and maybe travel again with restrictions being lifted. Now it's ultra depress mode waking up and seeing that the Scrooge McDuck(TM) money silo I've been working on is ablaze.

You definitely need to take a break from trading.  I would suggest setting reasonable stops on any remaining positions and taking a week or two off.  Let alone the fact that expectations for positive trends during a rate tightening cycle should be minimal (and thus all of your trades should be fewer and smaller on account of this), the psychological pressures you are experiencing are going to cloud your ability to make disciplined trade decisions.  So not only is this market unfriendly, your temporary mental state is going to add even more risk to your plate if you are attempting to actively trade.

Regarding TTWO, if you've already been holding this for years, I don't think you should even be worrying about the earnings report because you are obviously committed with a long term view on this.  However, the chart is full of pain, and while it may be ripe for a near term rebound, it's likely to be tough sledding to get above $135-$150.  Furthermore, you should never trade on earnings.  Earnings are a wildcard, plain and simple.  Even if they are good on the headline, the market may still react negatively based on some seed of future expectation that may not be met, or warrants a recalculation of future risk.  Bottom line is, it sounds like you are starting to lean into the "hope" strategy, and that's never a good place to be if your long term goal is profitability.  Trading on earnings is akin to gambling.  There's nothing wrong with doing that, so long as you recognize it for what it is, and I would recommend keeping your size small out of respect for the unknowns.

Last thing, it can be a huge mental relief to ditch the losers on your books.  Having to be faced with the trades that have gone against you will restrict your capital and distract you from other opportunities that may be present.  Frankly, when TTWO dipped below $150 in September last year and bouncd, a hard sell stop should have been put in place just below that bounce.  In hindsight, the subsequent lower high is clear and the stock should no longer be held.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: geokills]
    #27779157 - 05/15/22 07:52 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

@ Geokills and Anyone,
Have you ever been through a merger with a stock you've held?

I'd assume you have? This will be my potential first merger with NUMIF, I think maybe soon where I will have the choice to either liquidate my holdings and cash out, or buy into the stock at a new price after the merger. ( I guess sort of like as a special change to buy before everyone else?)

I know there's probably a huge variance and factors involved, but isn't it always generally a GOOD thing to be the holder of a stock going through a merger? and after the merger the stock usually goes up?

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #27779224 - 05/15/22 08:19 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

It's generally a good thing to be a shareholder of a company that is being acquired, as companies get acquired for a premium (otherwise they would have no incentive to sell out).  Thus, shareholders of a company being bought will stand to receive an immediate increase on their capital.  On the other side of the equation, it's not always great to be a shareholder in the buying party (if they are publicly traded), particularly when it comes to big buyouts, as the buyer is often taking on debt or diluting their own shareholders in order to cover the acquisition expense.  There will also be some question as to how well they can integrate the other company into their own, and whether the expected synergies may justify the expense.

Whenever I've been in a stock that got a bump due to news of a buyout offer, I immediately take a good portion of the trade off the table.  You may decide to let a little bit ride, in some cases, as there could be other companies that want to be the buyer, and thus higher bids can be made after the first offer is on the table, which will of course further boost share price in the company being acquired.  Note that if a Company A is buying Company B for $100/share, Company B's shares will probably trade a bit under $100, because there is always the risk of the deal falling through.  Depending on how quickly things move, the shares will likely trade in a narrow range at this point for quite some time, until the deal is either closed or it falls through.  I consider that dead money, and don't want to risk the deal failing, or waiting around forever just for a few extra %-gain when the deal closes... so when buyout news hits the tape, I'm a seller.

Quote:

Fiery said:
I think maybe soon where I will have the choice to either liquidate my holdings and cash out, or buy into the stock at a new price after the merger. ( I guess sort of like as a special change to buy before everyone else?)

If the buyout offer is legit, your share price should have already spiked and you can liquidate at any time.  There should not be any special chance to buy shares in the acquiring company.  If you hold the company being acquired, your shares will be converted proportionally, either to the acquiring company's shares at a pre-determined value, or a mix of cash and shares.  If the company is being taken private, you will receive only cash.

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#27779261 - 05/15/22 08:34 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Wow! Thank you immensely for taking the time to explain that. I hope more than just I can benefit from that because I know it takes so much time for you to help us! And you can't find information like you just said by searching google or going to the library.

I wonder if it would be possible to skim this thread for all the "Solid Gold" advice and "From the front lines advice" like you jsut gave me, from you and many others, and put it into a book and Publish it on Amazon. I mean the stuff here in this thread people really would pay for if word got out how useful this was.

Seriously.. You and so many other have put so much time into help people learn here, why not consider writing a book! The material is ALREADY here, and the only hard part would be getting it all together, formatting it, and coming up with an outline and order of material .. I'd buy a copy for sure :grin:

And plus, by doing that, you could prevent other people from coming here, taking all your good advice, and publishing their own book. I mean I guess if you caught someone doing that you could probably sue them for stealing intellectual property of the Shroomery, but why not get a jump on them!?

I realize that putting together a good 100-300ish page book is a ton of work, and we are all super busy, but I'm just curious if you've ever considered this. I know for a fact we have talent here in the editing and writing department , probably people who have already published a book, I know Asante has.

Anyways. Just a thought! What do you think?

PS- And thanks again.. I'll try to quit bugging you guys with noob questions and do my own research more and reserve posting here for when I am REALLY stuck.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: STOCKS - An Intro Tutorial & Ongoing Discussion [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #27779587 - 05/15/22 11:19 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

You're welcome, and thanks for the flattery.

There's a lot of good information out there, freely searchable and in book form.  While I may have a personal linguistic style that resonates with you and hopefully others, I really don't think I have a lot of unique information to add on top of the vast array of literature already written on the subject.  I have some depth of experience that allows me to explain concepts relating to trading in equities and some of the associated economic dynamics, but writing a book is generally something done out of a labor of love, as very few books are able to produce a meaningful profit or return on the time it takes to put them together.

I'd also note that I have a vested interest, emotional and financial, in seeing the Shroomery succeed, so I'm actually pretty thrilled on off chance that my posts are building free content here that resonates with folks and might draw a few clicks from strangers who find our community through the search engines.

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#27779593 - 05/15/22 11:23 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

yeah, that makes sense... But don't be surprised if someone comes up in here stealing all of our secrets lol :rules:

But I guess the point isn't to keep them a secret but to share. That rocks.

:fuckyeah::ohyeah::letsgo::superscream:

Good thinking man!:sun:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | 242 | 243 | 244 | 245 | 246 | 247 | 248 | 249 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale