Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >
Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Loc: Your computer screen
Re: Stock Update for August 8, 2008 - WMT, NUE, MCD [Re: Terillius]
    #8764697 - 08/12/08 07:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I know, I looked into that today and figured that out.  I'm still considering putting the money into HTGC because it's looking like a pretty solid company that may actually be undervalued.  Primarily, though, I want those dividends.  I missed this ex-date to get in any more money for the next dividend, but I'll keep an eye on it and pick some more stock for the next dividend.

--------------------
No knowledge can be certain, if it is not based
upon mathematics or upon some other knowledge
which is itself based upon the mathematical
sciences.
  -Leonardo da Vinci (1425-1519)

Speak well of your enemies.  After all, you made them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Re: Stock Update for August 8, 2008 - WMT, NUE, MCD [Re: Terillius]
    #8768708 - 08/13/08 03:11 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I picked up some AEM today - a gold mining stock.  It seems undervalued compared to the price of gold.  I got in at $50.30, and then again at $52.57.  It finished up huge at $53.48 for a gain of $4.64 today.  I'm thinking it should come back above $60, but it's been coming back so fast that I worry about a pullback in the near future.

And what a huge day for DVN.  I made out pretty good with that one, but the problem I always have is knowing when to get out.  That's why I never end up making money... only losing it.

--------------------
sciences.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Stock Update for August 14, 2008 - FCX, NOV, GS [Re: geokills]
    #8775657 - 08/14/08 11:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

• Freeport McMoran (FCX) - Sold 15 shares at $86.50

I was completely off the grid Saturday through Wednesday living in the Yosemite wilderness, and came home to believe that so long as there are concerns over a global economic slowdown, materials such as copper will likely be under pressure.  Therefore this copper & gold mining company may not see strong upside in the near term.  I do still like it for the long term and am only trimming my position here because it had become one of my largest, and is up over 8% from where I purchased these same 15 shares a couple of weeks ago.  If it gets down into the $70's, I'll be loading up the boat on this one.

• National Oilwell Varco (NOV) - Bought 15 shares @ $70

This oil equipment and service company has been getting beaten down as oil has been coming down in price.  They have a huge backlog (committed orders) growing somewhere around 18% - 20% long term; so this one will definitely be my core oil holding now that I have closed my position in Transocean (RIG) - for huge profits I might add!  It also doesn't hurt that I recently sold 12 shares of NOV two weeks ago at around $83, some 18.5% higher than I paid for the shares today (of course... it does kinda suck that I didn't sell more of my position at that higher price).

• Goldman Sachs (GS) - Bought 15 shares @ $165

This is probably the best financial company out there, and will help diversify my portfolio.  It is a familiar name, as I sold out of it six weeks ago at nearly $178 a share.  Today I'm jumping back on board, as it seems the financial landscape in aggregate is stabilizing... albeit slowly.  Goldman is number one or two in pretty much everything they do, and with the way shares have been bouncing around, I will look to buy more at around $150.

Discretionary Portfolio as of 8/14/2008:
  • 23.7% Cash
  • 8.2% National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
  • 7.6% Walmart (WMT)
  • 7.3% Proctor & Gamble (PG)
  • 7.2% Altria (MO)
  • 7.0% CPFL Energia (CPL)
  • 6.8% Research in Motion (RIMM)
  • 6.3% Deere (DE)
  • 6.1% McDonalds (MCD)
  • 5.8% Freeport McMoran (FCX)
  • 4.0% Apple (AAPL)
  • 3.7% Goldman Sachs (GS)
  • 3.2% Devon Energy (DVN)
  • 3.0% Schering Plough (SGP)

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Re: Stock Update for August 14, 2008 - FCX, NOV, GS [Re: geokills]
    #8825509 - 08/25/08 03:18 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

So what are your opinions on FRE and FNM?  They haven't been this low in price since 1990, there are worries that the companies will be nationalized and the shareholders will lose all their investments, but they were able to sell of $2 billion in debt today, making it look like a government bailout won't be necessary.

These stocks could be huge money makers if the companies remain solvent.  FRE was up 17% today and the dividends are ridiculous at 30.4%.

--------------------
sciences.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: Stock Update for August 14, 2008 - FCX, NOV, GS [Re: geokills]
    #8827980 - 08/25/08 10:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

High risk situation.  I wouldn't take the bet.

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Stock Update for August 27, 2008 - NOV [Re: geokills]
    #8836853 - 08/27/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It's been a quiet couple of weeks for my portfolio.  Having been beaten senseless both emotionally and monetarily during the prior month, I made a concerted effort to balance my portfolio by throwing out my overweight position in oil and energy - even though I was selling at a loss.  For peace of mind, it was worth it... however for my performance, I would have been served well to hold out a little while longer.  Again rings true the mantra of "not selling on down days" and "selling incrementally over time."  Even so, given the circumstances of my life, I do not regret my decisions with respect to liquidating many of my natural gas investments.

• National Oilwell Varco (NOV) - Sold 13 shares @ $76.50

Still my favorite oil service play, with great visibility and stable earnings.  The rig markets are exceptionally tight, and this is one of few premium companies that offers its equipment and expertise to major oil and gas drillers worldwide.  Nevertheless, the position had grown to become my largest (after having made some a purchase down around $70 just two weeks ago), and therefore with the recent 10% rise in shares, I am going to trim a bit and book those quick profits.  I am trimming because concerns over Hurricane Gustav have caused a short-term ramp in the oil complex, and I would like to take advantage of it.  My thesis is that ultimately this hurricane will pass and the sector will succumb to quick profit taking on the heels of its rapid rise over the past week.  When that happens, I will look to repurchase shares.  For now, this position is still one of my largest, so any further upside may still be captured.

• Random Musings

As Altria (MO) approaches $20, I would like to buy more.  This domestic tobacco company has incredible pricing power and raw cost controls, and should be increasing its dividend at some point this year (currently yielding a respectable 5.6%). 

I will be adding to my relatively new position in Goldman Sachs (GS) as soon as the shares get closer to $150.  This has to be one of the safest financial stocks to own for the long term.  They are first in show in nearly every business they compete in, and aren't going anywhere.  As I do not wish to day trade at this time, GS offers a fantastic long-term holding for my financial sector exposure with minimal risk. 

Had I not already lightened my position in Freeport McMoran (FCX) a couple of weeks ago, I would be trimming a little more right here.  If shares continue to rise, I will likely sell another $1K chunk of the position... but am eagerly awaiting a continued decline in gold on account of a strengthening dollar, which could cause FCX to selloff viciously, in which case I will be loading up the boat and rebuilding this premiere copper producer as one of my top positions. 

Research in Motion (RIMM) is playing right into my thesis ahead of the launch of its Blackberry Bold.  Shares are up a handsome 7% from where I initiated the position, and I will aim to trim into further strength, liquidating the position (at the latest) by the time the Blackberry Thunder debuts.

Discretionary Portfolio as of 8/27/2008:
  • 25.0% Cash
  • 7.7% Walmart (WMT)
  • 7.4% National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
  • 7.4% Proctor & Gamble (PG)
  • 6.9% Altria (MO)
  • 6.8% CPFL Energia (CPL)
  • 6.6% Research in Motion (RIMM)
  • 6.4% Deere (DE)
  • 6.1% Freeport McMoran (FCX)
  • 5.9% McDonalds (MCD)
  • 3.9% Apple (AAPL)
  • 3.5% Devon Energy (DVN)
  • 3.5% Goldman Sachs (GS)
  • 2.9% Schering Plough (SGP)

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Re: Stock Update for August 27, 2008 - NOV [Re: geokills]
    #8837336 - 08/27/08 05:51 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I decided to take the risk and bought into FRE.  It made me 10% in one day and I sold my shares.  It dipped a little and I bought in a much bigger position.  It seems like fears of government takeover are passing and this stock is now undervalued.  Hopefully I can gain another quick 10% on this stock.

--------------------
sciences.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Stock Update for September 3, 2008 - NOV, RIMM [Re: geokills]
    #8873060 - 09/03/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

• National Oilwell Varco (NOV) - Bought 45 shares @ $62

I sold a chunk of this position last week at $76.50.  Since shares have fallen nearly 20% since then, I am stepping in, in a big way.  NOV is a leader in drilling equipment and technology.  The average age for jackups and semisubmersibles is 25 years and so we are about to hit a large replacement cycle for these rigs. The market for new rigs is also doing well.  The reasons why shares have fallen so sharply over the past month include a generally weaker global demand picture, strong dollar and a $3.8 billion commodity hedge fund (Ospraie Management) that has been liquidating its positions over the past three weeks as it closed down.  NOV will be a core long-term holding given their dominant position in the oil sector, and as I don't think oil is going to meaningfully fall below $100 (currently at $109), in conjunction with a few new storms brewing in the Atlantic, I am loading up.

• Research in Motion (RIMM) - Currently Trading @ $115

Unfortunately this trade has temporarily turned around.  It got hit pretty hard over the past few days as there has been talk/rumor that people will be holding onto their phones longer and therefore not buying as many new ones.  Not sure what exactly I'm going to do here.  Since this was specifically intended as a short-term trade, discipline would have it that I cut and run as the thesis is not playing out.  However, the stock is currently at its 200 day moving average, so I will wait and see if the uptrend will resume.  If it breaches the 200 day moving average, I will sell.

Discretionary Portfolio as of 9/3/2008:
  • 21.5% Cash
  • 10.7% National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
  • 8.1% Walmart (WMT)
  • 7.8% Proctor & Gamble (PG)
  • 7.4% Altria (MO)
  • 6.5% Deere (DE)
  • 6.5% CPFL Energia (CPL)
  • 6.2% Research in Motion (RIMM)
  • 6.1% McDonalds (MCD)
  • 5.6% Freeport McMoran (FCX)
  • 3.9% Goldman Sachs (GS)
  • 3.8% Apple (AAPL)
  • 3.2% Devon Energy (DVN)
  • 3.0% Schering-Plough (SGP)

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Re: Stock Update for September 3, 2008 - NOV, RIMM [Re: geokills]
    #8880993 - 09/05/08 07:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, what a day yesterday.  Looks like we're in for another interesting day today.  So far I made two trades on FRE and FNM and made $400 over the last two weeks, but I wish I would have waited to buy back my shares until today instead of yesterday.  Hopefully the market bounces back soon.

--------------------
sciences.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Stock Update for September 4/5, 2008 - RIMM, DVN, FCX [Re: pothead_bob]
    #8881938 - 09/05/08 11:43 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

• Research in Motion (RIMM) - Closed Position at $111

I stuck to my discipline, and yesterday when I noticed that RIMM had fallen through its 200 day moving average around $114/$115, I placed my sell order.  I should have placed an automatic trade trigger so that the shares were unloaded earlier in the morning at a higher price, but at least I didn't wait any longer to sell these shares, because as I type shares have fallen below $106.  Capital preservation is the name of the game right now, and I'm not looking to turn a trade into an investment.  These shares were sold at a loss of around 7%.

• Devon Energy (DVN) - Closed Position at $94.11

Such a difficult ride in energy right now.  Since I have been beefing up my position in National Oilwell Varco (NOV), I want to balance my portfolio by eliminating my stake in DVN.  Devon is still likely the best valued domestic independent oil and natural gas company on the market, but in the interests of simplifying my portfolio and maintaining a balance, I will focus on NOV as my principle oil investment for the time being.  These shares were sold at a loss of 18%.  If DVN continues to fall meaningfully from here, I may reinitiate the position.

• Freeport McMoran (FCX) - Currently Trading at $71

FCX is approaching its 200 day moving average.  If you look at a long term chart, you can see that this company has held that average for six years.  Given FCX's dominant position in the copper market, and the fact that copper is necessary for infrastructure development - this could be an excellent buying opportunity for the long term.  I still hold a moderate position in my portfolio, and would like to add to it if the shares can reach $65 - $68.

Discretionary Portfolio as of 9/5/2008:
  • 31.5% Cash
  • 10.5% National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
  • 8.4% Walmart (WMT)
  • 7.9% Proctor & Gamble (PG)
  • 7.4% Altria (MO)
  • 6.3% CPFL Energia (CPL)
  • 6.3% Deere (DE)
  • 6.1% McDonalds (MCD)
  • 5.1% Freeport McMoran (FCX)
  • 3.8% Goldman Sachs (GS)
  • 3.8% Apple (AAPL)
  • 3.1% Schering Plough (SGP)

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Re: Stock Update for September 4/5, 2008 - RIMM, DVN, FCX [Re: geokills]
    #8897339 - 09/08/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

WELL FUCK ME RUNNING!!! :crankey:

The govt just anal raped me dry and took over FNM and FRE this weekend.  Well, it looks like I'm long now... very long.  It really gets me that Paulson said a bailout wouldn't be necessary for quite some time... and the fact that FRE coooked the books.  Isn't that illegal?  Oh well.  It's only money. :rolleyes:

I could of made 100% today if I would have bought first thing when I was thinking about it.  There was a short squeeze that took the price from $1.03 to about $2.00.

--------------------
sciences.

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
Re: Stock Update for September 4/5, 2008 - RIMM, DVN, FCX [Re: pothead_bob]
    #8898439 - 09/08/08 08:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

boo gold!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Commodity Selloff Continues Voraciously [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #8901327 - 09/09/08 10:20 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It is incredible the speed of the ruthless descent in the commodity sector!  Unbelievable really.. I'm getting totally shredded, but I guess that's why I call this my 'discretionary' portfolio, and it's a good thing this isn't money I need to live, because I'd be scared if it were! :tongue:

There is a consensus that the reason why these sectors are getting hit so hard is two-fold.  The largest concern is that China has quite simply dropped out of the market - they aren't buying these things anymore.  One of the primary fundamentals driving the commodity boom over the past years was the fact that China was sapping up worldwide demand.  But now, you can see from the stock prices alone that demand in the steel (X), aluminum (AA), and copper (FCX) space has all but dried up.  These things are falling off cliffs!  US Steel (X) is down from $196 to $99.  Practically cut in half in only two months!

The second issue that is really not the driving factor, but is certainly adding insult to injury, are a bunch of hedge funds that got way overweight in these sectors... and now that the sectors have lost so much value, their investors are demanding redemptions - in other words, they're saying "Get me the hell out of here and give me however much of my capital back that you can!"  So these demands are causing many hedge funds to close up shop and sell off their positions into the slide, a vicious cycle that perpetuates the downside.

I know I said that I would be looking to buy more NOV and FCX at these levels (currently at $55 and $68 respectively), but until we get some stabilization, I think I'm going to sit quietly for a bit.  Though I have a pretty large cash position at the moment (over 31%), I don't want to try catching a falling knife.  Until these stocks see some stabilization, I will just have to accept the red paint all over my portfolio.

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinepothead_bob
Resident Pothead
Male

Re: Commodity Selloff Continues Voraciously [Re: geokills]
    #8917188 - 09/12/08 08:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I still can't understand why commodities are doing so badly because the bottom line is that inflation is at record highs and the fiat dollar is becoming less and less valuable.  By that fact alone, it should be costing more dollars to buy the same amount of commodities.  Commodities seem to drop every day I hear that the dollar is rallying, but it's only rallying against other currences.  Overall, all currencies are becoming more worthless.  I thought for sure that this Fannie/Freddie bailout would cause a spike in PM prices because of the inflation potential, but there was actually a big drop this week.  :shrug:

--------------------
sciences.

Invisibleaxis_bal
Stranger
Male

Re: Commodity Selloff Continues Voraciously [Re: pothead_bob]
    #8917878 - 09/12/08 11:14 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I lost my ass in commodity stocks, too. The theories of the commodity stocks downturn I have heard are:
1. Sector rotation the trend from long commodities and short financials was reversed.
2. China stopped buying.
3. stronger dollar.
4. Hedge fund dumping.

Commodity stocks have followed oil for the last few months because the underlying commodities have risen due to higher energy costs in production. The past few days steel, oil E&P, coal, Nat gas,oil services and fertilizer stocks have been in an uptrend with crude oil prices going down. Hopefully the ridiculous sell off is over.

Louis Navilier gave a good interview about how ridiculous it is that the commodity stocks are the only companies making profit right now and they are selling off. He thinks the big funds will rotate back before the end of this quarter.

Invisibleaxis_bal
Stranger
Male

Re: Commodity Selloff Continues Voraciously [Re: axis_bal]
    #8918037 - 09/12/08 11:39 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My portfolio 1/3 cash & 2/3 stock in equal amounts.

Nucor steel
Proctor & gamble
Johnson & Johnson
Buckle
Mosaic
General Mills
IVV - S&P 500 index etf

I want to add CLF. If I recall correctly they are the largest US supplier of iron ore and if the merger with alpha natural resources goes through they will be the largest supplier of metalurgical coal in the U.S.

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #8918230 - 09/12/08 12:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Taken from here...  Why commodoities are falling

"Growth in China slowed to an annual rate of 10.1% in the second quarter of 2008 from 11.9% in 2007. Economists are predicting growth will slow even more in the rest of 2008 and in 2009. Goldman Sachs is projecting 10.1% for all of 2008 and 9.5% for 2009. The Economist magazine is somewhat more pessimistic, projecting 9.8% growth in 2008 and a drop to 9% in 2009.

The pattern is similar in other Asian economies, big and small. India, where gross domestic product grew 9.1% in the fiscal year that ended in March, will see growth of 7.1% this fiscal year, according to Morgan Stanley. The government of Vietnam has cut its target growth rate for 2008 to 7.5% from a prior goal of 8.5% to 9%. Indonesia recently cut its target rate to 6.4% to 6.7% from an earlier 6.8%.

But it's not just growth levels
All the economies of the developed world, including the United States, would kill for growth rates like those, but it's not the absolute level that matters. A drop from a 9.1% growth rate to a still high 7.1% is enough at the margin to cut demand for the commodities that fuel these economies. And that explains the price drop in commodities from oil to fertilizer to copper.

For example, copper, which was trading near historical highs July 6, dropped in price by almost 18% by Aug. 11. With expectations high that demand and price for these commodities would fall even further, commodity stocks have sold off, too. "

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#8918304 - 09/12/08 12:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, inflation is falling and the dollar is increasing in value.
Long term, I figure commodities will recover - I buy the argument we are in a secular bull market for commodities with some distance left to run. Short term, I think both the spectacular run up in the first part of the year and the current crash are related to the credit crunch - first, it drove the shorts out of the market, now it's driving out the longs.
Anyway, deflation is currently a bigger worry than inflation; tomorrow, who knows?

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Stock Update for September 12, 2008 - MCD, GS, NOV [Re: geokills]
    #8918661 - 09/12/08 01:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

• McDonalds (MCD) - Sold half of position @ $64

Shares are now trading over 17% above my average cost basis on the heels of excellent same-store sales reports which indicated sales growth of 4.5% in the US and 8.5% globally in August.  This was attributed in part to Olympic promotions, and since the position has had a good run in the midst of all the other terrible action, I am going to protect these profits by booking half of the position.  I still believe McDonalds has a fantastic business model and will continue to benefit from their higher profit speciality beverage offerings, but the thing is up handsomely from its January lows, so I'm playing it safe by unloading half of my remaining position for a healthy profit.

• Goldman Sachs (GS) - Bought 10 shares @ $158

The premiere financial institution, in my opinion, Goldman should emerge from the current financial crisis stronger than it went in.  The shares have been trading in a range between between $155 - $185 over the past several months, and having recently experienced a sharp drop to $150, the stock moved back above support on high volume.  With all these buyers coming in at this level, this will hopefully be a low risk buy point.  Remember that I initiated this position around $165 and was looking for an opportunity to continue building it.  Knowing that we are not out of the woods yet, I have been slow in moving, and indeed with Goldman's quarterly report coming next week - we could be in for more volatility.  Even so, I want some financial exposure for the long haul, and I think Goldman fits well into my portfolio.

• National Oilwell Varco (NOV) - Sold 17 shares @ $59

Ugh, I know this is three dollars below where I last purchased shares in NOV, but hear me out.  The shares are up almost 5% today, and up almost 12% from their low on Wednesday... that's a big move in a short period of time.  Granted, the move down before that was even bigger!  However, I believe the catalyst for the recent move is Hurricane Ike, moving through the gulf as a Category 1 / 2 hurricane, about to hit landfall.  Once the storm passes, I have a feeling that oil will resume its downtrend and I may be able to buy NOV back at a lower price.  And if that doesn't happen, it is still among my largest positions.

• Random thoughts...

Citigroup (C) could make a good short here.  I attempted to purchase the September 15 puts (for $0.17) as my first excursion into options trading, but realized that I hadn't filled out the necessary paperwork to enable option privilages on my account.  Whoops... by the time I dicked around with that, shares had fallen from $18.25 to $17.75 and I've lost some of my risk appetite.  Not to mention, the idea of playing with options excited me because I would limit my losses and use minimal amounts of capital.  On the other hand, shorting Citigroup requires much more capital and if the shares rebound heavily I will be in a house of pain.  Nevertheless, seeing how Lehman and AIG were battered, it seems likely that Citigroup could be next up for a round of unmitigated short selling.  Oh well, I'll sit this one out for now while I brush up my understandings of option trading.

Discretionary Portfolio as of 9/12/2008:
  • 33.4% Cash
  • 8.7% Walmart (WMT)
  • 8.6% National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
  • 8.1% Proctor & Gamble (PG)
  • 7.5% Altria (MO)
  • 6.3% Deere (DE)
  • 6.1% Goldman Sachs (GS)
  • 6.0% CPFL Energia (CPL)
  • 5.3% Freeport McMoran (FCX)
  • 3.5% Apple (AAPL)
  • 3.4% McDonalds (MCD)
  • 3.0% Schering Plough (SGP)

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: Stock Update for September 12, 2008 - MCD, GS, NOV [Re: geokills]
    #8920154 - 09/12/08 06:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

options are pure gambling unless you are using spreads or using it to hedge your positions.

Or running a neutral delta hedge.

Options is all about stats.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale