Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

The Look
    #782407 - 07/28/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

when people are tripping, they look... different. It's more than just dilated pupils and a big grin that won't go away. there's something else going on. you know they're tripping, but you just can't tell why... i think... what does everyone else think about the Look?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: The Look [Re: ]
    #782426 - 07/28/02 03:04 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"and you finally understand, the message you communicate with an other human being has nothing to do with what you say, it has nothing to do with the look of the musculature of your face, it's much deeper than that. MUCH DEEPER!

IT'S THE VIBRATIONS THAT EMANATE FROM YOU

if your vibrations are paranoid, that's what's being received. and when you're around pets (birds or cats particularly) or very young children or very flipped out psychotics they will know you immediately you can come and say 'hello dear, how are you?' and the dog will growl....you can't come on because they're listening to the vibrations that hand is reaching out and sending.

and you realize

that every moment you are being a full statement of your being, and you're sending out vibrations that are affecting everything around you, which in turn is affecting everything that comes back. and when you meet somebody who is caught in the world of WE and THEM, and you are HIM to that person and you get caught in his mindset, you are both just intensifying one another's paranoia"

- Be Here Now.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #782457 - 07/28/02 03:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You have different emotions when you trip, and this is expressed by your body and face.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: The Look [Re: Revelation]
    #782583 - 07/28/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Revelation so what if you started talking to people in ur head and they started talking back? Where would these vibrations come into play? You tell me what you think then ill tell you what happened. My view and the others could never explain what happened.

Peace
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Edited by Droz (07/28/02 05:07 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: The Look [Re: Revelation]
    #782664 - 07/28/02 05:56 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with Revelation.

Today for example, I was playing with my friend's bird. It was walking around, in the opposite direction, not able to see me at all. I was trying to touch it's back, but whenever I got within about 4 inches of it, it would jump or fly away. How could it sense I was close to it?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: The Look [Re: Adamist]
    #782884 - 07/28/02 07:56 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

How could it sense I was close to it?

I'm guessing it wasn't a predatory bird. As such, it's eyes are more on the sides of it's head. Many birds have wraparound vision. Some owls have 360? vision. So, it probably saw movement in it's peripheral vision. The movement may have been just a shadow, but it saw it.

OR it could feel the air moving as your hand moved (unless you were moving superslowly).

OR it could have felt the warmth of your hand getting closer.

Next time, use an invisible stick to sneak up and touch its back.

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Invisiblebuttonion
Calmly Watching

Loc: Kansas
    #783412 - 07/29/02 05:39 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

when people are tripping, they look... different. It's more than just dilated pupils and a big grin that won't go away. there's something else going on. you know they're tripping, but you just can't tell why... i think... what does everyone else think about the Look?

Yeah I kind of agree. There is something about people who are tripping that gives them away, yet it is hard to put your finger on it. Dilated pupils themselves, however, are pretty important in evoking certain responses from people. I think there is a study out there that suggests people tend to find others whose pupils are dilated more appealing than others- this jives with the fact that when we like someone, our pupils dilate. Although we are not consciously aware of the affect of dilated pupils, it seems that they still do have an affect on us. Anyway, dilated pupils and other sense data we collect could somehow signal to us that the person is tripping (especially if we already familiar with the state).

But don?t forget, although this is not ESP explanation, it is no less amazing! Really think for a minute that the human organism is tuned into things about which you are not even aware, yet they have an affect its behavior. WOW.

--------------------
Concepts which have been proved to be useful in ordering things easily acquire such an authority over us that we forget their human origins and accept them as invariable.- Albert Einstein

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: The Look [Re: buttonion]
    #788270 - 07/31/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

this is exactly what i experienced, everybodies faces looked similar in some way, they were eminating colors from the eyelids. its a drony look and everyone seemed to have similar voice. once i hit complete ego death everyone had exactly my face and it was scary. when you say the look i know exactly, it gave me a flashback.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: The Look [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #788285 - 07/31/02 10:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

on my 7 gram i felt as if i was somewhere else or some kind of reality had layered onto mine, i couldnt remember the way i used to think and i felt more in touch or closer to everybody, we bagan using less words. the thoughtlessness or egodeath was terrifying at first but became pleasant like deep mediation afterward once i got used to it and started laying with the visuals. once again that look is unbelievable, i really like it.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom