Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
i was just wondering if you could die from eating moldy fungus. i think i might have ate some yesterday, but im not quite sure. i was just wondering if anyone knows anything about that. ok thanks peace rain
Uh, shouldn't you have asked this question before you ate it? If you still feel fine now you're probably o.k. I don't think most molds are toxic to a healthy adult. I'm not a doctor though and you wouldn't want to be one of the unlucky ones who just happened to eat one of the nasty species.
-------------------- Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, sui, karode13 545 topic views. 3 members, 138 guests and 19 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]