Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejim_dewit
A pound of whichweighs...

Harvest & Drying
    #782305 - 07/28/02 01:55 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Ok... Ive just picked my first mushrooms - ever!

There are many mushrooms at various stages of growth on my cake. Should I just keep picking the ripe ones? How do you guys get "flushes"? This cake is just constantly making new shrooms...

As for drying - What technique do you use? I havent been able to find any desiccanl at hardware stores... According to fanaticus.com, I can just air dry these shrooms for a couple days and then use desiccant, so I still have some time to find desiccant... But in anycase, what techniques are others using?

Unfortunately, I wont have my camera back until next week, otherwise id be posting pictures of all my progress. This is so awesome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKilla420
Alien Lover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Down South
Re: Harvest & Drying [Re: jim_dewit]
    #782349 - 07/28/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just keep picking all the ones that are finished untill you have none left. That will be the end of your first flush. Have you tried lowe's for a dessicant? If so and still didnt find it, go into the laundry detergent section of lowes and look around the washing powder and stuff. I found some yesterday and its called damp-rid. I have been to lowes many times before asking the people about dessciant but they had no idea what I was talking about. I found it buying some washing powder by myself so you might want to check again. A lot of people say its in the paint section and stuff but I never found it there.

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
Re: Harvest & Drying [Re: Killa420]
    #782394 - 07/28/02 02:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Just point a fan at them for 48 hours.....they`ll dry real nice. I usually put them in a dessicant chamber afterwards just to dry them completely. I found dessicant at a hardware store. Used for damp places that you want to dry out...under sinks etc. Paint dept may also have it

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract