Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLyena
Leopard Day Thief
 User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: FUCKIN condoms!!! [Re: kidaihuan]
    #7801006 - 12/26/07 02:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kidaihuan said:
My girlfriend's parents gave her birth control, but since it has some side effects/potential risks, we decided she shouldn't take it.

every drug has side effects and potential risks. you get birth control pills because the benefits strongly outweigh the risks.

i've been on it for years, met sooo many people who take it, and not one person i've talked to about it has ever had any 'side effects'. i got worried about side effects myself for a while, after being on the pill 5+ years, so i talked to more people who'd been on it even longer, still never met anyone who experienced the side effects.

mine even made me lose 10 pounds (yet my boobs got bigger) when i started taking it. i'll take that over the chance of a baby any day

--------------------
"live fast, die fast"

-- gg allin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: FUCKIN condoms!!! [Re: Lyena]
    #7801024 - 12/26/07 02:10 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, some women need the birth control pills to regulate periods and hormones.

My last job was EXTREMELY stressful and knocked my hormones/periods completely out of whack, with a bit of an acne problem. I've had a less stressful job for 4 months and things still haven't gone back to normal. To get things back on track i'm probably going to have to start birth control. which is kinda silly. But I'm sure being all out of whack is bad for the body and although I haven't read anything that says this, I'm paranoid I'll get cancer or something nasty if I don't take care of it.

so after the holidays and when Doctors offices get back to normal I'll have to go see an OB/GYN. the only male allowed "down there" LOL

man that was TMI but I've already typed it out.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

InvisibleLyena
Leopard Day Thief
 User Gallery

Re: FUCKIN condoms!!! [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7801037 - 12/26/07 02:14 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

StonedShroom said:
yeah, some women need the birth control pills to regulate periods and hormones.

My last job was EXTREMELY stressful and knocked my hormones/periods completely out of whack, with a bit of an acne problem. I've had a less stressful job for 4 months and things still haven't gone back to normal. To get things back on track i'm probably going to have to start birth control. which is kinda silly. But I'm sure being all out of whack is bad for the body and although I haven't read anything that says this, I'm paranoid I'll get cancer or something nasty if I don't take care of it.

so after the holidays and when Doctors offices get back to normal I'll have to go see an OB/GYN. the only male allowed "down there" LOL

man that was TMI but I've already typed it out.

yeah, the other thing i forgot to say was that i became way less of a bitch when i started the pill too. i think the pregnancy hormones just make me a much more 'nurturing' person in general

--------------------
"live fast, die fast"

-- gg allin

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
    #7801058 - 12/26/07 02:24 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Some japanese company makes these real thin condoms.Theyre called Crown condoms,Not bad but a little uncomfortable...guess I'll get me some of those again.

--------------------

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#7801075 - 12/26/07 02:31 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, plus being gay I truly feel I have more testosterone than regular women anyway. like it's a genetic thing connected with being gay... you just naturally have more of the the other sex's hormone. (disclaimer- I have no scientific proof of this, just speculation) I have some gay guy friends who probably have more estrogen than me LMAO

but this poses problems, like possible pre-mature menopause and hair where it shouldn't be on a girl.

MY personal theory about being gay is kinda weird and inspired by an episode of "House". there are some people who when they were conceived they where initially twins. two eggs were fertilized but sometime early on the pregnancy, one of the fetuses couldn't make it, so the other fetus absorbed it. sometimes the fetus who didn't make it was the opposite sex of the one who did, and as a result, some cells in the survivor's body are genetically another sex... and to keep these cells alive the body had to produce higher levels of testosterone or estrogen. Now when the survivor hits puberty that extra hormone may affect the glands in the brain into what sex this person is attracted to.

anyway, this is my theory if a possible PHYSICAL reason someone might be gay.

of course, there are several MENTAL reasons one could be gay... brought on by abuse and general mistreatment by the opposite sex growing up.

so yeah.

w000.

--------------------

Offlinewhy_not_me
I live tranquilized
 User Gallery

Loc: Fluffy opiate cloud
Re: FUCKIN condoms!!! [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #7801142 - 12/26/07 03:05 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Motherfuckin G said:
Yeah I've been having problems busting lately too, my girl gets all pissed cos her jaw gets tired or I make her bleed cos I'm banging the fuck outta her, it's cool though cos I got blood on my dick! But yeah I only get off like 1:3 times we fuck, and there's nothing wrong with that vag at all, it's a mental thing.

I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
I got blood on my dick cuz i fucked a corpse

I had to do it:justdontknow:

--------------------
Feed Your Head.

InvisibleLyena
Leopard Day Thief
 User Gallery

#7801147 - 12/26/07 03:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i think they'll be figuring out more about that in the near future

i have a friend (well, i guess my ex-best friend) who is a lesbian, and she's put up with a lot of negativity for it and has had issues with it cause she felt like she was born that way. she practically wants to be a man, she idealizes being a 'hot guy' instead of being a hot chick.

early on when we became friends i found out she had a genetic disorder (her dad did a lot of coke when she was conceived and this was what happened) that she was born with that causes a great deal of physical problems, like messed up teeth and other maladies, and the disorder will probably cause her to die younger than most people. later on, i was reading about it on the internet (cause genetics and biology fascinate me) and when looking at the specific genetic disorder she had, i learned that no males with that particular condition could ever survive until being born. they all die in the womb.

it started to make a lot more sense to me about why she was basically a man in a female body, that wants to be a man. i think that she was originally somehow meant to be a man, but in order for her to be born, something had to make her female. i feel so bad for her 'cause she's forever going through issues with this..

getting totally off the original topic here though.. lol

--------------------
"live fast, die fast"

-- gg allin

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

#7801170 - 12/26/07 03:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah it is a little off-topic, but maybe she had twin brother in the womb who died of that disease and her fetus absorbed his... might have been later on in pregnancy.

I personally don't want to be a guy, like go through the operation and whatnot... but I do like to wear guys clothes and I have my hair cut like a guys, take on the masculine part of the relationship, etc etc... but I've never really said to myself "I really wanna be a guy" aside from when I was younger and thought it'd be easier if I was born a guy so I could kiss the girls I wanted to kiss lol

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz

. [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7801268 - 12/26/07 03:54 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery

Loc: Chocolate City
    #7801304 - 12/26/07 04:09 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

--

Edited by BrAiN (03/13/08 12:37 PM)

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: FUCKIN condoms!!! [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7801376 - 12/26/07 04:32 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

2FiNiTe said:
They need to invent a type of device that just covers your dickhole.  That contains or releases spermicide as your sperm passes thru it.  That way you still bust a nut, but it goes thru a tiny filter that kills the sperm as it passesĀ©.  :thumbup:

this almost exactly exists today.
it is an implant placed at the vas deferens. as such, the implantation procedure is very similar to a vasectomy except that instead of cutting and tying they place a time released spermicide implant in hhe pathway of the vas deferens. it works exactly as described and is removable at any time. it is still in voluntary trial basis and i forget the name of it.

you do not ever want anything in your dick hole. it fucking hurts.

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #7801490 - 12/26/07 05:12 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

StonedShroom said:
yeah, plus being gay I truly feel I have more testosterone than regular women anyway. like it's a genetic thing connected with being gay... you just naturally have more of the the other sex's hormone. (disclaimer- I have no scientific proof of this, just speculation) I have some gay guy friends who probably have more estrogen than me LMAO

but this poses problems, like possible pre-mature menopause and hair where it shouldn't be on a girl. 

MY personal theory about being gay is kinda weird and inspired by an episode of "House". there are some people who when they were conceived they where initially twins. two eggs were fertilized but sometime early on the pregnancy, one of the fetuses couldn't make it, so the other fetus absorbed it. sometimes the fetus who didn't make it was the opposite sex of the one who did, and as a result, some cells in the survivor's body are genetically another sex... and to keep these cells alive the body had to produce higher levels of testosterone or estrogen. Now when the survivor hits puberty that extra hormone may affect the glands in the brain into what sex this person is attracted to.

anyway, this is my theory if a possible PHYSICAL reason someone might be gay.

of course, there are several MENTAL reasons one could be gay... brought on by abuse and general mistreatment by the opposite sex growing up.

so yeah.

w000.

Pretty sure you're just biologically programmed to be gay or straight or bi. 

I liked Bill Richardson as a diplomat, until he got all flustered and called being gay "a choice".  :lol:

That's pretty gay.

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: FUCKIN condoms!!! [Re: dr_gonz]
    #7801619 - 12/26/07 06:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
They need to invent the male birth control pill.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478/

Or just take a shitload of 90's style X-rays of your junk without a lead apron on :thumbup:

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom