Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Rye Grain, Spawn Bags, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
mycologically driven individual
Male User Gallery

are these worth getting, and how big will i be able to go with these....?
    #7790281 - 12/22/07 09:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

okay, so i have exprience growing P. ostreatus and H. erinaceus, and have decided to try my hand at cubes. I'm planning on making my set up a little more advanced, as i wold like to keep better control of temps and humidity. I was planning on tagging one of these guys: http://sporeworks.com/store/catalog/Seedling-Heat-Mat-Incubator-Heat-Pad-Electronic-Thermostat-Con-p-16335.html
and one of these: http://sporeworks.com/store/catalog/Tropicaire-Humidifier-and-Air-Exchanger-with-Air-Pump-p-16262.html
and some cubes to my next order of spores and such...I will probably use the medium sized spawn bags from the sporeworks filled with rye berries to get my initial spawn going from my syringes. I then plan on setting up casings in tubs with these 2 devices running for temperature, FAE and humidity. How many/how big of trays/tubs could i manage with just one each of these devices? and also, do they work good and are they worth getting (does anyone have these particular devices as well?)? thanks!

--------------------
[url=http:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Rye Grain, Spawn Bags, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation