Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
Re: The Psychonaut [Re: Skeeblix]
    #7794757 - 12/24/07 04:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you for da replies, peoples.

Mmmm...Coffee. Coffee is like the fuel that starts the engine of my cigarette that makes my whole drug car go!

Seriously, I plan on taking a shit load of chemicals Christmas; It's really probably going to be pretty tame.

Divinatory: I completely agree about being knowledgable about the tools that line our belts to better understand what is happening to us and other. You need to increase your awareness of what the tools can do in order for the tools to increase your awareness of everything else. Do chemicals have conciousness? I don't know, probably not, I'm hopped up on caffein, and I think it is worth pretending Mushrooms and Blotter even have some sort of awareness.

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivinatory
Rubber Tramp
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: undefined [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7795998 - 12/24/07 03:47 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

haha thats getting into a pretty deep subject. I think those 'tools' have a conciousness, I think everything, whether organic or inorganic, animate or inanimate, whatever, has some sort of awareness. drugs can speak to you, teach you things, show you things, of couse they have a conciousness, just not the same level of conciousness the human level posses. that's why we take these hallucinogins, to be aware of all the levels of concioussness to better interpret 'reality' whatever that may be to you, so that when your physical form here on earth poops out, we'll be set free in the world we've created from these 'tools', that's what being a psychonaut is for me..

basically I find this quote from Don Juan Matus(whether you think he's real or not, still a good quote) to really sum up a lot on being a psychonaut...

"The world of everyday life cannot ever be taken as something personal that has power over us, something that could make us, or destroy us, because man's battlefield is not in his strife with the world around him. His battlefield is over the horizon, in an area which is unthinkable for an average man, the area where man ceases to be a man."

he basically says that you're time here on earth in the physical body, being human, is a quest of becoming, in the end, an inorganic being, meaning energy aware of itself, acting as a cohesive unit, but without an organism. This is total freedom, a state in which awareness exists, free from the impositions of socialization and syntax. and that these natural plant tools were placed here on earth to help guide us into that total freedom.

its a good way to perceive life, works great for me! :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom