Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #7740733 - 12/10/07 01:47 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

when i asked her on schoolies if she wanted to come surfing when we got back, since her friend was with her i sort of implied her friends would come too. i tried to word the text so i just meant for her to come but she obviously still thinks i wanted her friends to come along too. and yeah they are girlfriends not guys. the flower thing sounds like a good idea, ill just hang out with her the whole time when we go surfing and try to drop a few more hints. its funny cause about 3 of her friends have already noticed ive got a thing for her, and she still doesnt seem to have realised yet. i thought i was being really obvious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: retrospect]
    #7740795 - 12/10/07 02:01 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You're both shy. :shrug:
Don't worry, very hot things can take form from shyness. :smirk:
Probably not the comment you expected, but there goes. :lol:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7743608 - 12/11/07 01:08 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Awww, shy romance is the cutest. *sigh* 'tis my style as well. And MT is right... some hot stuff can come out of shyness, you know... all that unleashing of tension  that just built up and built up... :grin:

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #7745691 - 12/11/07 04:08 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like things have been working in your favor for some time. Nice! Just make that move soon, I am a very shy guy, and while I find it hard sometimes to make moves like I see in the movies ;P There does come a time when you have to wake up. There are many fish in the sea, and there are plenty of guys who take what they want. You have shown her that you are a nice guy, and now its time to find out what the future has in store.

Act fast, before someone else does. She may be head over heals for you, until some new kid in town meets her, makes her laugh, smile, cry, and asks her out. Your loss.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: tak]
    #7746122 - 12/11/07 05:41 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

what kind of move should i make? go 'group' surfing with her, i can pick her a flower as mentioned before, but what am i supposed to do.. ask her out again? maybe to the movies or something i dunno?? im actually pretty keen to go all out right now, cause i dont wanna sit around regretting that i did shit all.

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

#7746541 - 12/11/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

If you wanna just go for it, then the next time you hang out (which seems to be this group surfing thing) just pull her aside and tell her you like her and would like to go on a date with her.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #7746567 - 12/11/07 07:11 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

yeah man, dont ask her out to an event--that is what you do to a stranger to get to know them better.

you are already in her circle of trust, so when you see her let her know how you feel.

just like anything else, the scariest part is the anxiety leading up to it. you and her are probably both sweating it, and when its done you will feel much better :wink:

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: tak]
    #7747339 - 12/11/07 10:10 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well i dont think itd be hard to get her alone in the surf, so i can do that. say she doesnt like me, what sort of response would she have if i started telling her i like her?

do i just go ahead bluntly and say 'i really like you and was wondering if we could go on a date sometime?'.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7747723 - 12/12/07 12:08 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Dude................................I've completely lost all patience with you. Seriously, I don't think ive ever read through anything else on the computer that has me as riled up as your topic here does! The suspense and lack of progress literally has me going ape-shit hahaha

Have you even laid a finger on this girl yet?

Why don't you just start by putting your arm around her and see how she feels about it?

Why don't you just ask her for a hug and see how she reacts?

Why don't you just tell her you want to hold her hand and see if she will let you?

Why don't you just put you hand on her back near her butt and ask her if she is digging the waves, and see how she reacts to innocent physical contact?

Why don't you just say "I want to go on a date with you." and see what she says?

Literally man, it's either a "yes" a "no" or a "maybe" answer. And any of those answers is better than not asking her at all. If you don't have the guts to ask her, then you are going to just look back one day and be kicking yourself for being so shy. And if you have the guts to ask her out, then (no matter what her answer is) you will look back on it one day and just think "hell yeah, at least I gave it a shot with her".

It is like this, when a guy is approaching a really beautiful women that he is really interested in a lot, and he is getting ready to ask her out, it feels like you are standing on the edge of a cliff, or on the edge of a very tall building (do you know that dizzy feeling?). You've got to learn to love that feeling of being on the edge, bask in it, because what you are doing right now is immediately walking away from the edge to a safer feeling spot..and you're really screwing it all up by doing that if you ask me.

Look, you've got two options: you're going on a surfing trip again soon, with three-hot-young-cool-single-surfer-girls.. if the one girl you're really interested in says she doesn't want to go on a date with you just say"fine, i thought it was worth a shot". No biggy, smile and brush it off, there are still two other girls for you to flirt with now. Pick the next cutest one and give her a whirl. If they all knock you down for some reason just laugh your ass off, who gives a flying fuck!? At least you tried.

The other option is, you go on this surf-trip, wimp out, make zero progress, you come home, and you're regreting it, getting zero experience-points from the whole deal.

The whole ordeal is a 50/50 chance. You either get something out of it or you don't. And it is entirely all up to you.

I dunno man, maybe my view-points are all too harsh of a reality to face for you. I don't know if you can do it.. do you have any balls what-so-ever?

I really don't know how to help you I don't think. I've never really had this over-whelming shyness for females like you must have. I bet I got more action from females by the first grade than you've probably ever had in your whole life.

Im just fucking blown away man lol :grin:

I'm sorry dude, I just don't know how to help you. Just come back with some good news.

Keep shroomin and have a good night,
GG

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7747906 - 12/12/07 02:07 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

gotta give it to him,

the Great One just spelled it all out for you.

the cliff analogy is spot on...like with bridge-jumping into the water, it's much easier to just say 'fuck it' and dive right in. you're building this thing up into some impossible beast of a dilemma, in your own head. what's really sad, i think, is how much SHE is controlling your own thoughts and sanity, without even knowing it herself! and that's just unnecessary. man, you deserve better than to have some random girl taking up so much space in your head like this.

I respect your situation though since im in a similar boat. although my scenario's more complex because im actually good friends with the girl. but in your case here, it more or less seems like she's just this nice, random girl. you know just well enough to be able to comfortably ask her out, but if she said no it wouldn't be such a horribly crushing thing. am i wrong?

just give yourself a break and ask her out the next time you see her.

regardless of what her answer is, i think i can safely speak for all of us in saying that EVERYONE here will give you a pat on the back just for giving it an honest shot.

good luck.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger

#7748088 - 12/12/07 05:46 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

You have to whip it out and spin it around like a helicopter.

It's our mating dance, most men don't realize this.

Offlineretrospect
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #7749718 - 12/12/07 02:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i dont have any trouble with girls normally. its just this girl. ive had my fair share of action in the past because normally they are girls i dont give two shits about or wont ever see again in my life.

your right though. i need to stop going over it in my head and just ask her next time i see her.

Offlineretrospect
    #7782798 - 12/20/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

well i told her, she wasnt into me.

so glad ive done it now i can stop worrying.

thanks guys.

OfflineJamio
1337 Tech Nerd
Male

Loc: In The Motherboard
    #7782951 - 12/20/07 07:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

sorry she was not into you, bummer man. But at least know you know, and you dont have to wonder. Dont worry tho, girls come and go, I am sure you will score one soon enough. PS - Dont be such a pussy next time, just go for it, worst case scenario you get shot down, in which case you hit up the next one.

--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #7783578 - 12/20/07 09:35 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

retrospect said:
well i told her, she wasnt into me.

so glad ive done it now i can stop worrying.

thanks guys.

Good.. I'm kinda proud of you even though you completely fucked it all up by waiting so long.

Now drop it with her and go find another.

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Re: Girl Trouble [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7784359 - 12/21/07 02:35 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GGreatOne234 said:
Yeah, you're a pussy and she knows it. You wasted too much time.

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order