Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

A legit question about spore "degeneration"
    #778216 - 07/26/02 11:37 AM (15 years, 4 days ago)

My friend who is a good cultivator, is running into problems all of a sudden. Nothing seems to work anymore. He is wondering if he should order some fresh spore syringes. The basic question is this: If u use a spore print, then get a print of the shrooms grown from that print, then grow shrooms from the print you got off the shrooms u grew with the other print, do the spores eventually weaken after generations?? I know it's complicated but I really need to know. I don't understand what the problem is. When he first started using birdseed 3 months ago, the first jar colonized in 10 days!!!! Now he's using the exact same formula and the the mycelium seems to dry out or stall out, or the brown goo shows up. What could be the problem?!?!?! Please help!!!

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Re: A legit question about spore "degeneration" [Re: Visigoth]
    #778455 - 07/26/02 01:53 PM (15 years, 4 days ago)

So what is he to do?!?! Clean up the house real well, install a hepaflter, and completely start over??

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation