Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Fruits not all matue in 24 hours, HELP!
    #777823 - 07/26/02 06:32 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey everyone!

My casing looks to be done soom but i dont think all the fruits will be even close to mature in the same 24 hour peroid. I know your supposed to pick all your mushrooms in a day but some look like they wont be mature for at least 2 more days. A few mushrooms are very close to busting the veil and some need a few more days, would it be ok to pick the mature ones now and pick the rest in a couple of days? Or should i just let the mature ones grow a little more, they might put on a few more grams right?

This is kinda urgent because i have alot to do today and i need to know if i should leave em or pick em....

Thanks VERY much!
Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
Re: Fruits not all matue in 24 hours, HELP! [Re: Fd3000]
    #777887 - 07/26/02 06:58 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

you can pick a few large ones off a time. the thing is the are much harder to pull out than you think so you gotta be careful they arent touching the smaller ones, and try not to tear up your casing too much.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Re: Fruits not all matue in 24 hours, HELP! [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #777916 - 07/26/02 07:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ya i noticed that pulling some aborts out, some small ass ones(1" tall) took quite a bit of effort to not tear out any health ones or alot of the casing...

Anyone else know if its ok to pull out some big ones 1 day and the rest 2-3 days later?

Thanks!
Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #777958 - 07/26/02 07:36 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

dude trust me its fine. i asked this question awhile back and thats what they told me. Ive done it myself now and the other shrooms are still growing fine. I would never lie to a dancing brown moster.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
    #778038 - 07/26/02 08:08 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

I know your supposed to pick all your mushrooms in a day

This is not true. Harvest them when you see fit, it is ussually throughout a 24h period in most cases. Twist and pull at harvest.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Re: Fruits not all matue in 24 hours, HELP! [Re: pleezr]
    #778058 - 07/26/02 08:13 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"I would never lie to a dancing brown moster"

You better not!

Thanks for the help guys!
Fd

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale