Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #7779169 - 12/19/07 07:45 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: had no idea sorry for the misinformation guys

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: FractalDust]
    #7779172 - 12/19/07 07:46 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

dark and foresty, and a lot lumpier and less crystalline.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: symbiotic]
    #7779201 - 12/19/07 07:50 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

symbiotic said:
Take a fat bong hit and hold it in until you pass out.

This is the very best advice that has been given on this thread so far! Take a monster bong load. I use a 3' glass bong. I do the monster in two tokes, the first toke gets all the smoke in the tube. The second toke, I pop the carb and empty the contents of the bong. If its good spice, I break through every time with that one hit. The hit should be a real choker. Hold it with all your might and dont let go.

I believe using a meth pipe or a chillum the first time will be a wast and difficult to break through. The smoke tastes like shit and its hot coming from a small pipe.

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7779213 - 12/19/07 07:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

OK, cool. You should be good then. I was just concerned that you were gonna smoke some shit like in that picture. Your DMT is probably just full of plant tannins which isn't dangerous but it will probably be harsh as hell. You could still clean it up using the tek I posted and get white crystals that will smoke a lot smoother, but since you only have a couple hundred milligrams it might not be worth it. But definitely make a machine and use that to smoke out of. You'll thank me later. Peace:sun:

--------------------

Offlinesmily
lookin 4 my ass wit both handz
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Lee HO FooKs
    #7779220 - 12/19/07 07:54 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

just take it allready but ya gotta keep us up on yer trip

--------------------

CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7779273 - 12/19/07 08:06 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Death Company its cool ... Most people didnt and or still dont know. If you read on in that thread closely the original poster came clean on it after getting caught. It may have even been a St Patty's day gag.

peace

OfflineIce House Shaman
Rider on the Storm
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7779302 - 12/19/07 08:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Here you go guys .... here is the Acacia Extraction link with the photo shop DMT..Green DMT

LOL

As you can see from the thread it fooled me as well as everyone else!

--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erf
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #7779360 - 12/19/07 08:31 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Easy way to make a freebase pipe..is just hollow out a lightbulb. I'm SURE you have a few of those in your house. It works fine.

your chillum idea probably won't work very well..because it's probably small, and wont hold a lot of vapor. It'll fill up quickly, you'll take the plug off, suck in a really small hit, and have to fuck with handling the plug, the lighter, and the pipe to get that shit heated back up and ready to hit again...way too much time and work.

smoking DMT is a kind of rushed process. you need to do it quickly, because the onset of effects is so fast, by the time you exhale the 2nd or 3rd hit, you can't even see straight. the geometric patterns are already covering everything in front of you by the time you set the pipe down.

Using a bong or something with some mint leaves works well. Just sandwich the spice in there, make sure you got plenty of dirty screens underneath to prevent the spice from melting through. and rip that shit. This method will require you to use more spice then freebasing, due to some losses during the smoking process. I would load up closer to 80-100mg instead of 50-60mg.

If you are freebasing with a lightbulb (which is how we do it) Try to find one with a large bulb. The round globe style work well, as do the 150 watt regular shaped bulbs. The larger it is, the more you can fill it up.

You should have enough for 3 or 4 trips with your 250mg, Your first time you will probably be hesitant and only take a few small hits, which is what I would suggest. Get a feel for the body buzz, the taste, the harshness. Then wait for an hour and really try to go for it.

To breakthrough you need to take as large as hits as you can...as many as you can...and as quickly as you can. Hold each hit in for 15-20 seconds also, or as long as you can without coughing it out. Once you have vaporized your entire dose, set your piece down, lye back on your bed/couch/whatever and just let go. Hopefully you stripped down to your underoo's beforehand, that's the best way to do it, lol.

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7779374 - 12/19/07 08:33 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

DMT lasts like 5 minutes, even if you have a bad trip its over in a flash. Personally, I still can't understand how some people don't like DMT, its such a beautiful chemical.

--------------------

Offlineenesi
On the Bus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erf
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: fapjack]
    #7779397 - 12/19/07 08:41 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

fapjack said:
DMT lasts like 5 minutes, even if you have a bad trip its over in a flash. Personally, I still can't understand how some people don't like DMT, its such a beautiful chemical.

yep. it's very short acting. my breakthroughs are usually more like 7-10 minutes before I can recognize my room again, lol.

Although the smoking experience turns a lot of people off. I've had a few friends that just can't handle it. the taste, the harshness, just totally put them off. I guess for us true travelers, it's something we can look past and learn to deal with.

--------------------

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: enesi]
    #7779441 - 12/19/07 08:50 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'll never turn down a hit of deemsters. If I had a decent amount I'd smoke some now, but only got like .2 grams left.

--------------------

OfflineSilver Jay
Stranger
    #7779456 - 12/19/07 08:53 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

go for it

Offlineundergrounder
fluffy bunny
 User Gallery

Loc: Sydney Flag
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: ilus]
    #7780334 - 12/20/07 03:04 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

illustrain said:
Haha, this is a funny thread.  I'm actually in the exact same situation as you - with the green DMT and everything (phalarris grass?).  Except I was thinking about trying it with my friend instead of alone.  If you want to do it, just do it. Especially if you have a bit and you're loosing sleep.

Wow green DMT? seriously? If you have some put up a pic. Did you extract it or did the person you get it from colour it with food dye or something?

Also did i read someone say they had purplish DMT? Are people colouring their demetri these days?

DMT should be anything from yellowish (bad) to almost pure white.

P.S. Don't fret over DMT, just take a few low doses to get used to the feeling. You still have full control of your body and things at a low dose and its not confusing like other psychedelics.

P.P.S This is a crude DMT bong with no water. The metal thing is a metal attachment for a hose. You put steel wool in the bottom of the tube, then your DMT, then some more steel wool. Light it up like a normal bong but try and draw the flame through the top layer of wool without actually touching the spice.

I've received a better 'machine' (thanks bro :thumbup:) since then but the basics are the same.

--------------------
:igor: RIP :igor:

Bigger and bolder and rougher and tougher in other words sucka there is no other...
:pinkshroom: :supershroom: :mushroom2: :shroomer: :mushroom2: :supershroom: :pinkshroom:

Invisibleilus
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: undergrounder]
    #7780426 - 12/20/07 04:35 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I just tried it tonight for the first time about 15mins ago and its pretty much exactly what I expected. Tried it at the end of an LSD trip - I didn't have complete ego loss, maybe for a second, but it was absolutely beautiful. Definitely nothing to be scared of if you are comfortable with a psychedelic mindset.

--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Invisibleilus
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
Re: DMT tonight, or not? [Re: ilus]
    #7780432 - 12/20/07 04:39 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'll try to get a pic for you of what I have... just a little bit left. It's green and very crumbly. A weird almost paste-like consistency.

--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder