Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewutang
fungi
 User Gallery

penalties for growing shrooms
    #7348501 - 08/29/07 01:29 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

doing a search did not yield a good answer.
does anyone know how much time you will have to do for growing?
i dont brag, but im afraid that somehow they will see my package from the shroomery sponsors and will get a search warrant.
i got alot of shit, like vermiculite, tubs, and lots of spore prints
after seeing cops, man its not fucking worth it!!

--------------------
:peyotespectrum:    :sanpedro: :rainbowdrink: :tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: penalties for growing shrooms [Re: wutang]
    #7348630 - 08/29/07 02:08 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

as always..it depends on how much you got and who catches you...theres a mandatory 10 year sentence if the federal authorities catch you with more than a couple of grams.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlineautographguys
ticketmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: NE
Re: penalties for growing shrooms [Re: Annapurna1]
    #7411736 - 09/15/07 01:13 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Go to Normal.com or google and do a search for your state and the drug. You should be able to find a state by state list and a federal list. I think 10 years is a bit much for a couple of grams. I guess a Federal Judge could give out that sentence. I figure it would include a gun charge (5 years) and a prior record and several pounds of shrooms though.

I know of an ecstasy dealer who was caught with 1500 tabs and received a 32 month sentence. So a few grams of shrooms are not enough for the Feds to take action. Unless you get caught on a Federal installation. Thats a whole different ballgame.

Offlinekriminalelement
"jesus wept."
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ay! los popos estan aqui!
Re: penalties for growing shrooms [Re: wutang]
    #7588742 - 11/02/07 05:36 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

In most states, manufacturing mushrooms carries a sentence of a maximum of 5 years and a $250,000 fine. That is the minimum sentence, if you are growing a larger amount the penalties rise.

Getting caught with possession will get you less of a sentence than actually MAKING the shit, so be careful. There are other charges they can tack on, like distribution/sale, gun charges, conspiracy, etc.

Ways to not get busted growing:

Don't EVER sell any dope on your property
Make sure NO ONE knows where you live or what kind of car you drive
Don't tell anyone you are growing mushrooms
Don't let ANYONE in your house. No one. Not even your mom.
Try not to let anyone know your real name. Go by a nickname.
Any phone calls made to you for your services should be made/received on a pre-paid cell phone.
Get a new prepaid cell phone as much as every two weeks and as little as every two months.
DO NOT get a cell phone for personal use. If the cops know nothing else about you except your phone number, they will call your phone company and the phone company will give them your address.
If the cops ever have your address but cannot gain access to the house via narc they will run a drug dog by your house to smell for pot. They will then get a warrant. So always smoke with a vaporizer and keep your weed stashed somewhere secure. Like in a vacuum sealed bag in a mason jar in a safe.

Growing will make you paranoid, and the penalties are severe and profitable to the judicial system. So keep everything locked down tight like a fucking experimental air force base and the piggies won't come in while you're sleeping and send you off to prison.

--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Offlinewutang
fungi
 User Gallery

Re: penalties for growing shrooms [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7588805 - 11/02/07 05:58 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

fuck....thats harsh...

maybe ill stop trading here..

--------------------
:peyotespectrum:    :sanpedro: :rainbowdrink: :tripping:

OfflineNebula
Stranger

Re: penalties for growing shrooms [Re: kriminalelement]
    #7772734 - 12/18/07 02:41 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Great tips, though I find these a little hard to implement:

- Make sure NO ONE knows where you live or what kind of car you drive
- Don't let ANYONE in your house. No one. Not even your mom.

My friends and parents know where I live. I always put away my cakes in safe place when they visit me. I always make an appointment with them first and they know I don't like being visited unexpectedly.
I never let strangers enter my house though.

Edited by Nebula (12/18/07 02:43 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags