Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

LSA lets here about it?
    #7767828 - 12/16/07 10:57 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i want to know has anyone had a good experience with lsa i for one hate this horrid substance. feeling sick and like im spinning i also tend to get angry wich i never never get angry on any drugs even coke i would just like to here your thoughts.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #7767906 - 12/16/07 11:26 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
i want to know has anyone had a good experience with lsa i for one hate this horrid substance. feeling sick and like im spinning i also tend to get angry wich i never never get angry on any drugs even coke i would just like to here your thoughts.

I didn't necessarily hate it but it's on the bottom of my list for sure.

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #7768059 - 12/17/07 12:35 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I like lsa alot.

I have never disliked it even when it made me flushed and I for the first time discovered how ugly the 17 year old body can be.
My tripped out and flushed legs etc pissed me off.

I had a moment of anger.

Really though, I think lsa is amazing.

I learned alot everytime I used it, and after I learned about HBWR seeds, it was all "holy shit" from then on.

Lots of people dont like it.
I remember one of the first times I was on lsa I was at quiznos(subs) on 3 grams of morning glory.
That was fun in its self.
But that was the pre-dose dose.

I have only made an extract once and I didnt need to do that.
It was just for fun.
11+ HBWR seeds would have kicked my ass just the same and, it felt no cleaner beyond the lack of any stomach oriented fuckedness.
It just hits you slower and feels like a more physical version of the pure lsa trip.

Yes, I like it although I wouldnt use it very often.

I do prefer lsd, but lsa is the only thing that compares in my book.

Its not the most visual psychedelic but it can be VERY visual.

Next to ayahuasca and lsd its the most auditory......
It will always be a good trip for me, and the closest to lsd I will ever find.
This is coming from a guy who has used supreme lsd more than many times.

I do think lsa has much to offer.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: yageman]
    #7768146 - 12/17/07 01:24 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

id stick with dmt and mescaline
much better legal substitutes
i even think dxm is better
but thats just me

--------------------

InvisibleSlashOZ
:D
Male

Loc: Following the water cycle
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Coaster]
    #7768801 - 12/17/07 10:17 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i love lsa, except the puking. now i just need to extract the stuff from  the HBWR seeds. that'll be fun :shocked:

--------------------
"Life sucks but in this really beautiful way" - Axl Rose
"Life's a bitch and then you die that's why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go." - NAS
"When people don't know what you're about they put you down and shut you out" - Black Sabbath
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi
"Look up at me I am God, look down on me and I am evil, look at me I am you." - Charles Manson.
"Don't question my reality." - Me (as far as I know)

OfflineSra_sephiroth0
Malicious Puppet's clone
 User Gallery

Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: SlashOZ]
    #7768831 - 12/17/07 10:28 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

im you constantly think lsa is shitty try crystal LSA that pure then i think you will change your mind

--------------------
"You all are just puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Sra_sephiroth0]
    #7768848 - 12/17/07 10:31 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Lots of the clarity but less visuals. And interesting substance that I've only tried once. And I didn't have any stomach pains.

I wouldn't mind trying it again, but with HBWR seeds.

OfflineTylerxDurden
~~~~shoa
Male

Loc: California
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #7768960 - 12/17/07 11:04 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I actually enjoy it quite a bit. I don't really mind the taste of MGs, and I have only gotten nauseous twice (out of the 12+ times I've done it). However, that doesn't seem to be the normal trend here, as lots of people get terribly sick...

The high is actually really enjoyable, and even for those times I felt sick at first, it always dissipated into a really psychological trip. The visuals aren't too great, but that's not to say there aren't any. I always get very, very colorful sights, and sometimes some CEVs. I haven't tried too many different kinds of psychedelics so I can't really compare, but overall I think they're nice.

--------------------

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: TylerxDurden]
    #7770514 - 12/17/07 05:07 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I think the reason most people don't like it is because:

1. They use MG seeds. Gotta use HBWR
2. Forget to clean of the shell.
3. Eat them straight.. Instead grind them up put it all in coffee filter and let it sit in cold water for 24 hours, discard the coffee filter with gunk and drink liquid.

I rarely felt any nausea all positive nice full blow trip with 8 HBWR seeds.

Visuals aren't the best. But hey if you are doing psychedelics for visuals well then you shouldn't really be doing them in first place.

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Infested]
    #7770680 - 12/17/07 05:51 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I have found LSA to be very visual both times i've tried it.
Way more visuals in comparison to mushies.
Less patterning and geometry than LSD though. It is like a less mind-fuck but highly visual version of mushrooms. 10 HBWR will easily turn your world inside out. I've found it to be SO intense at high dosages that it doesn't give you time to really "second guess" yourself so to speak, like mushrooms does.

However it is pretty un-excessible to those who get stomach discomfort,
because that is a MONDO bitch and can/will ruin a otherwise good trip. For the few who can either get past the stomach bullshit or who don't get it at all, it is a very psychedelic substance that any newbie or experienced psychonaut would enjoy.

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Helpme1]
    #7770710 - 12/17/07 05:58 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

ya alot of you seem to take much smaller doses than i i would taake between 15 and 20 hbw seeds everytim coldwater extraction.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

OfflineHelpme1
freak
Male

Loc: shlums-of-meltbanana
    #7770737 - 12/17/07 06:05 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Damn I probably would never go higher than 10 seeds, and that was quite a bit for me.

15 or 20!! :eek: that is almost outrageous..

I would compare 10 seeds to around 4 maybe 5 hits of good quality potent lsd. (somewhere in the estimated 400-500 ug range)

Oh and you were the one who said they hate it like you are spinning and shit.....Uhm its probably because everytime you do it you are extreme overdosing yourself with it. 15-20 is way too much bro.

that is probably why you get angry too....just trippin waaaay too hard.

--------------------
:bobmarley:
"woah, that cat was really buggin out man, you should have put on some grateful dead so he could relax and enjoi his trip" -random shroomerite

Edited by Helpme1 (12/17/07 06:07 PM)

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#7770795 - 12/17/07 06:16 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

lol thats probably why i wasnt enjoying myself man i should try like 8 sometime and see how it is just wish i found this forum earlier.:grin:

--------------------

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

#7770947 - 12/17/07 06:46 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

It also depends a lot on the seeds...
I've had seeds which require me to take 20 for a good level of psychedelia and ones which have me tripping at 5.

In any case, LSA is one of the most wonderful psychoactives I have ever come across outside of the negative body effects from the seeds.
The sickness often seems like a kind of trial-by-fire, actually, and usually subsides before the psychedelic effects really kick in.
It offers a great deal of mental clarity, and I have found it highly useful in the past.

--------------------
http://erothyme.net

Edited by Phonerothyme (12/17/07 06:50 PM)

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male
    #7770988 - 12/17/07 07:02 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Potency wise id say 15 HBWR barely catches up to one quality hit of acid at 250 mic.

If i had a choice id go for cid 4 sure.

The body load of HBWR is pretty bad, and acid is way way way better.

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

#7771003 - 12/17/07 07:05 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Infested said:
Potency wise id say 15 HBWR barely catches up to one quality hit of acid at 250 mic.

Depends on your seeds. With good seeds, 15 could be overwhelming.

--------------------

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Phonerothyme]
    #7771035 - 12/17/07 07:13 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Hey do you think the effect increases like shrooms kinda? 1 g not enough, 2 g already tripping , 3 g already getting intese, 4 g +/- .5 extreamely intense or loss of visual reality .

So for seeds.

Ive done 4 felt it pretty good, 8 was pretty nice, 14 and my friend forgot who he was.

So like 5 is weak, 10 is a trip, 15 wtf bbq? +/- 5 seeds makes a huge difference?

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

#7771049 - 12/17/07 07:17 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Well, 5 really good seeds can have have quite significant effects. +/-5 is a pretty significant difference. But yeah, there are "breakthroughs" of intensity levels. I suppose that's what the Shulgin scale is all about. 8)

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: LSA lets here about it? *DELETED* [Re: Phonerothyme]
    #7771086 - 12/17/07 07:25 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Mad_Larkin

Reason for deletion: .

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #7771173 - 12/17/07 07:43 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I essentially agree with you.

I've also found that it markedly improves my ability with language, including spoken language, and my ability to connect the dots between abstract concepts and form analogies. I can speak nonstop for my entire LSA experience if I have someone to speak to.

--------------------

OfflineDrewwyann
Slayer of ticks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Atlantis
    #7771204 - 12/17/07 07:49 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Whenever i dose morning glory, i chew them up finely in my mouth, and absorb the LSA sublingually. Seems to work.

I've done it twice, and did swallow some, so I'm not sure if this works all too well, but I was tripping pretty decently from doing this. Kept a gram or two in my mouth for 15 minutes at a time before redosing with 1-2 more grams until I was content.

Those were pretty good trips I must say. I don't like eating them though. Too much nausea, and I never really felt much.

--------------------

Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

OfflineGrill Master
Its always natturday
Male

Loc: NW PA
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7771452 - 12/17/07 08:30 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Nothing beats buyng a couple 4.8gram packs of heavenly blue MG seeds for $0.99 at wal-mart when their in season and having one hour and a half of nausea and cramps.And then start tripping balls and getting a rly nice body load, with mild visuals for a good 6-8 hours. Nothing beats 2bucks a trip even when u grow ur own shrooms.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #7771484 - 12/17/07 08:37 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Drewwyann said:
Whenever i dose morning glory, i chew them up finely in my mouth, and absorb the LSA sublingually. Seems to work.

I've done it twice, and did swallow some, so I'm not sure if this works all too well, but I was tripping pretty decently from doing this. Kept a gram or two in my mouth for 15 minutes at a time before redosing with 1-2 more grams until I was content.

Those were pretty good trips I must say. I don't like eating them though. Too much nausea, and I never really felt much.

Never thought about doing this. Probably helps nausea all together. Think if I powdered up 8 HBWR seeds and just let it sit in my mouth for 30 minutes, it'd be the same as eating it?

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #7772252 - 12/17/07 11:38 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It was my favorite drug the first few times i took it in morning glory form. It was super visual and didnt have much of a body load. Then later it started to have less of the good effects.

I have to take like 16 hbwr to get any visuals and of course at that point all you can do is lay down and the mental effects can become super annoying especially if you try to sleep it off. Does anyone else get the "thought loops" and disphoria on lsa?

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Moo456]
    #7772260 - 12/17/07 11:41 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:
It was my favorite drug the first few times i took it in morning glory form. It was super visual and didnt have much of a body load. Then later it started to have less of the good effects.

I have to take like 16 hbwr to get any visuals and of course at that point all you can do is lay down and the mental effects can become super annoying especially if you try to sleep it off. Does anyone else get the "thought loops" and disphoria on lsa?

Yeah it's not good times, you can't talk yourself out of it either.

--------------------

OfflineTylerxDurden
~~~~shoa
Male

Loc: California
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Moo456]
    #7773084 - 12/18/07 08:51 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Moo456 said:

Yeah, I got that one time when I took over 750 MG seeds. The time dilation was also very scary, it was like time was standing still...

I just layed in my bed and tried (futiley) to go to sleep. That night wasn't exactly a "bad trip" but it definitely wasn't enjoyable.

--------------------

OfflineBend the Bong
replace concrete with trees

Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: TylerxDurden]
    #7773163 - 12/18/07 09:32 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

What can I say about Lysergic Acid Amides...

My first experience with this substance was about a year and a half ago...I was living in Oregon at the time and was looking for something new...I settled on a pack of 50 Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds off the net...I had done my research on erowid/shroomery (long time lurker)..and I felt confident in my trip...

First I shaved all of the brown fuzz...I heard this was the main cause of nausea so that was good...next I took about 20 seeds, grinding them up into a mesh and then putting them in distilled water over night...24 hours later I drained the tea and drank about half...I then took about 5-6 raw seeds over the next two and a half hours...

I walked into the backyard, the sun was just about 2 hours from being behind the mountains...I started to say to myself that these things don't work...I had cramps but that was it (thank you MMJ)...then a little after two and half hours...bam, my entire color spectrum was lost...I felt a little scared because this had never happened to me before...everything was in grey scale black and white...out of the distance I could see a white light and I started to walk towards it..as soon as I got to the light it was gone and my colors had returned...I had an overwhelming sense of euphoria and the entire world was just great...also noted very similar feelings to MDMA empathy wise...if your interested in MDMA, I would give this a try if you don't like the speed (I personally do not)...HBWR was very much a downer...made me yawn a lot but I had read that was because it was a vasoconstrictor....that's why our eyes look like gaping black holes....

so LSA when done right, gave me the insight of mellow lsd and a more organic feeling of empathy..

first trip lasted about 12 hours...I was peaking for about half that time...slept great, no pains...I would do it again.....

words of warning: in my experience LSA required a little more than just wanting to get high...you have to have a good mindset...I have heard this before and have seen it happen when I gave these seeds to people who wanted to only get high....believe me these seeds will reflect that 10 fold....you have to respect the experience and always be willing to learn something..

--------------------
Behind Closed Eyelids

Edited by Bend the Bong (12/18/07 09:41 AM)

OfflinePsychadventure
Stranger
LSA Super Sensitive Touch Sensation [Re: Bend the Bong]
    #12338901 - 04/05/10 10:08 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

I have tripped on LSA a handful of times on both HBWR and MG seeds.  Every one of my trips have been rather enjoyable and all around pleasant.  I did vomit on one of my earlier trips, but overall i would recommend this to anyone willing to try. 

(NOTE:  I would recommend HBWR over MG seeds simply because it is easier to consume them.  Both trips felt identical in nature the only differences being i consumed more lsa from the HBWR seeds over the MG seeds.)

My first experience was with twenty HBWR seeds.  I'm a heavy set male (245lbs) and for me it seemed in my best interest to up the typical first time dosage to something more... substantial.  Initially i had planned to do a simple alcohol extraction..  I left the crushed seeds in a bottle of cold tequila for approx 3hrs.  After straining and drinking the tequila i waited another hour with no results.  I grew tired and placed the leftover mush under my tongue for a good twenty minutes.  After feeling nothing and no ideas left i ate the mush of twenty seeds.

Instantly i began to feel nauseous.  I smoked some herb and began to feel better.  In hindsight i dunno if i should have mixed the three substances (alcohol, seeds, smoke) the way i did for my first trip because before i came down from the smoke my mind took off from the lsa. 

Pupils dilated uncontrollably.  All colors vanished after looking at bright lights and left me with some sort of black/white/gray scale.  All senses dimmed down quite a bit, except for touch.  Sight was weakened simply because lights were uncontrollably bright.  Hearing was considerably weakened.  I couldn't smell or taste anything.  And yet my touch literally felt like i had taken x.  Everything i touched felt amazing almost sexual.  I felt very euphoric whilst i was peaking.  All boundaries soon vanished.  I could no longer distinguish where my physical body ended and where the substances i was touching/standing on began.  I began "grabbing" the bright lights and bending and shaping them in my fingers.  Which at the time i didn't realize i was hallucinating..  It felt normal for me to do what i was doing, almost as if it was exactly what i should have been doing.

Its important for me to point out that i was, for all intents and purposes, in control of my body.  If i wanted to go up the stairs i could manage.  I later had sex with my girlfriend while i was peaking on the lsa.  Sex had never felt so good, period.  The boundaries between my body and hers were non-existent which felt absolutely religious.

The peak lasted a good 6 hours while the whole trip lasted at least 10.

Out of the handful of times i have tripped lsa my best ones were where i consumed the seeds with alcohol.  The alcohol used in extractions or just drinking with the seeds in general acts as a catalyst.  Drinking, in my opinion, prevents you from waiting hours on end for the lsa to kick in.

Coming down from LSA has always been mellow for me, however while one is peaking it is impossible to sleep.  Your mind just wont let your body rest.  Other than that sleep was enjoyable, no awkward feelings or pains in the morning.

Feel free to ask me any questions as i have one of my own.

Has anyone ever experienced the hyper sensitive touch sensation i felt?

Offlinepirateseatsouls
Facehead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle(ish), WA Flag
Re: LSA Super Sensitive Touch Sensation [Re: Psychadventure]
    #12339015 - 04/05/10 10:25 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

You shoulda made your own NEW thread for this one.(2 year old thread...)
But good report. A doozy of a first post. :congrats:

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: LSA Super Sensitive Touch Sensation [Re: pirateseatsouls]
    #12339487 - 04/05/10 11:34 PM (14 years, 14 days ago)

I have a HBWR plant right now, and hopefully at some point I can get it to flower and produce seeds.

I've consumed relatively small amounts of MG seeds and had some enjoyment out of it, but I don't really want to eat 600 seeds.

I just want some potent fresh seeds. :tongue2:

P.S. Yeah, heh, only reason why I'm posting in this thread is because I posted in it a looong time ago and it popped up on my recent threads. :hehehe:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

OfflineMhmOyster
Stranger
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #12341177 - 04/06/10 09:50 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

On two occasions I have came across HBW seeds.

The first I was visiting a city and the headshop had them fairly cheaply.

There was only 10 in the packet, which I split with a friend after reading reports on them.

Nothing really to report.

The second time, I was offered ~300 seeds for 1/3rd of the price. I figured it would be worth the experiment considering.

I think the highest I got to was 30 at a time trying to get rid of them all. Even thinking about the taste now makes me feel sick.

The experiences on the other hand were almost worth while but it still felt almost like an interesting slideshow with no plot, comparing it to other substances that have a message or cause interesting thoughts, and thought patterns to arise.

There was almost no visuals.

The sense of time distortion however was huge.

I think about 7 times out of 10 I threw up. Before throwing up, I felt really awful. The act of throwing up felt unbelievably and unexpectedly good.

Leg and stomach pains were par for the course most of the time.

All in all, worthwhile to have done it but now I have, I have no reason to return.

OfflineSkoowee
conquistador
Female

Re: LSA lets here about it? *DELETED* [Re: MhmOyster]
    #12342934 - 04/06/10 03:06 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Post deleted by jadjad91

Reason for deletion: a

OfflineNatorade
LsDmThC
Male

Loc: WI Flag
Re: LSA lets here about it? [Re: Skoowee]
    #12343115 - 04/06/10 03:34 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

jadjad91 said:
personally...i believe lsa is a myth haha
ive tried mg seeds 4 times and havent had anything happen ever and i used a diffrent tek each time
but i did just order 300 hbwr seeds so maybe that will change my mind:tongue:
mdma doesnt affect me so if i could get the same tactical euphoria u got from hbwr id be pretty happy it sounds like u had a good trip i cant wait to get mine in the mail

MDMA doesn't affect you?  :awewtf:

Also, is ordering online the only way to get HBWR seeds? Or are there stores with them? Because I've tried Morning Glories before and wasn't really satisfied with the results, so I'd kinda like to try some HBWR next time instead if possible.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom