Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehappycamper
fresh on thescene
Deeper thoughts with some shrooms??
    #776040 - 07/25/02 12:00 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I've eaten 5-6 different types of shrooms and I've noticed that while I'm tripping after eating some of them I get into really deep thoughts about life and shit and others i just get a few deep thoughts but stronger visuals. Personally i enjoy the moments of complete serenity while I contemplate life rather then some visuals. Can anyone else relate to me at all???

--------------------
"If you want to improve be content to be thought foolish & stupid." -quote from some movie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Deeper thoughts with some shrooms?? [Re: happycamper]
    #776066 - 07/25/02 12:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

every time i've tripped i get those deep thoughts, even when i ate 5 and 1/2 grams i didn't get very good visuals. and i spaced out my trips too, like at least a weak or two. thats ok with me though since i like that better. lately i've discovered that with the deep thoughts from a lot of shrooms at a time i can do things like change the size of my pupils and induce visuals pretty much just by thinking about it really hard.

Edited by psychopsilocyber (07/25/02 12:12 PM)

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Deeper thoughts with some shrooms?? [Re: ]
    #776265 - 07/25/02 02:00 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Usually up to and at the peak I get the visials and on the way down I get the crazy thoughts.

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Deeper thoughts with some shrooms?? *DELETED* [Re: happycamper]
    #776546 - 07/25/02 04:10 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by phrozendata

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Deeper thoughts with some shrooms?? [Re: happycamper]
    #779526 - 07/27/02 03:28 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yes: I really CAN!

Visuals can be spectacular and interesting, highly symbolic too, but to me it's the Inner Process that counts. If you lie down comfortably in darkness (like under the Stars or in your bed) at first the visuals will be EVERYTHING. But then they usually gradually fade away and the thoughtprocesses & Peace take over. Go low on dose: It's not how MUCH you CAN TAKE, it's how LITTLE SATISFIES YOU !!!

A level 1-2 can be everything in your mind with few visuals: usually the higher the dose gets the more confusion arises & I've seen Bad Trips strike evermore frequently when the dose gets up.

I really love visuals but the Mindstuff & Spiritual thingies do It for me!!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
Re: Deeper thoughts with some shrooms?? [Re: phrozendata]
    #780807 - 07/27/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

phrozendata, i agree with every damn word that came from your fingers. its amazing how mushrooms do that to most people, or all if they do it right. its awesome. mushrooms are like one of the best things that happened to me, when i tell that to people, they just look at me like a druggie but its not until they try it that they see what im saying. sad that our society works that way. so fuckin close minded

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag