Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Bad Trips. I need info
    #772733 - 07/24/02 08:34 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hi. I'm new to the board. I have tripped a total of 3 times. My first trip was great, but the second went horribly wrong, and I was told that it was because I was alone, but I have read that tripping alone can be wicked. The 3rd time I tripped (2 days after) I started feeling the same "kicks" as I did with the bad trip and I got the hell out of the environment I was in and I felt better. If you're worried that you're going to have a bad trip, will that affect you when you trip? And can someone give me some information on what to do to keep me from tripping out bad?

I am going to be tripping again in the next few days, and want to know some info
Thanx

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReeferMan

Loc: wonderland
Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #772754 - 07/24/02 08:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The great thing about shrooms is that they can really open your mind up and help you let og of a lot of things. The down side is if you rmind isnt ready and you arent in a good setting then forget it dude. You need to go into a trip with out any expectations. Let the shrooms just take you away and dont try to fight them. When you try to fight the thoughts in your head that is when a bad trip sets in. Just throw on some relaxing music and go outside and enjoy life. HTe next time youtrip do it with your closest friends. Make sure you guys have no outside distractions and just go for it. Let life be great and chill for 4-6 hours and remmeber thta whatever is happening in your head will go away in due time. Try meditating and learn to relax. Have fun with the shrooms dont fear them. But respect is the number one rule. They can be great if you let them and they will treat your mind like a mad house if you fight them.

"One Love"- BOB MARLEY

--------------------
The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

~Confucius (551-479 B.C.) Confucian Analects

OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
    #772756 - 07/24/02 08:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

If your having a bad trip the only thing you can do is remove yourself from the thing that is causing it. If its caused by some worry like "I skipped class today to trip, im going to get kicked out of college...." Then you just have to start doing somthing that will occupy your mind with a diffrent subject.

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
    #772759 - 07/24/02 08:42 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

When you worry too much about having a bad trip, it will be more likely that you'll have one.
For me, the best way of avoiding bad trips is to stay away from too crowded places and authority figures. (off course) I easily get paranoid; so for me it's best to be around people that I really know well or that are tripping too.
When you are experiencing a bad trip, you have to try to say to yourself that it's only the psilocybin and that it wil eventually wear off.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #772768 - 07/24/02 08:46 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The main thing you should consider before tripping is the state of your mind beforehand and the place that you will be tripping. You dont realy want to tripp if your in a bad mood or somethings bugging you as this may be serverley multiplied when tripping. Also you should try and find a place to go that you will feel safe and away from danger. You dont want to trip in a public place for example as this may induce fight or flight. The best thing to do is find a nice quite place where you will feel safe and have no chance of comeing across other people. If for any reason you do go on a bad trip remember not to panic and try to remind your self that your tripping and it will eventually wear off. Or if your realy worried try and find someone you can trust and have them as someone to look after you incase things go wrong.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: EvilGir]
    #772795 - 07/24/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

My first time I was told that I could NOT have a bad trip. I learned wrong my second time, but I did calm myself down. I think it's because I am afraid of the dark (I'm a retard, I know lol, and I'm 20 years old!) but I did it in the middle of the night and I was doing fine until I went into my room and then things got creepy. So I layed on the couch and closed my eyes and the trip was alright for a bit, and then the tv started doing weird shit and freaked me out again. My room mate knows I do shrooms, and doesn't mind, but he prefers that I don't do them around him, and I got hung up on the idea that he was gonna freak at me if he came out of his room at 4AM finding me shrooming and with the tv on, so I freaked out at that. I kept telling myself things would be ok, and I was ok for a bit and then the cat came up to me and started licking me and I thought that she was going to eat me. That freaked me out and I went outside (this was at 5:30am) and I live in the most beautiful area and came down sitting and watching nature.

But I am afraid to do shrooms alone, but I really want to do them, and most of my friends are really busy. I want to do it with my brother but he's really busy as well. A friend of mine has a 60 acre property and I wanted to do them there because it's so beautiful without being on shrooms, I imagine it would be quite the trip.

I also have another question. I weigh about 180 and I wanted to know if a gram would be enough for me to trip coz that's all I can afford at the moment lol.

The second trip, I took a half gram and I was tripping hard.

--------------------

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #772999 - 07/24/02 10:20 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well how much did you take the other 3 times you tripped? a gram will most likely not be enough. take 2.5

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #773136 - 07/24/02 11:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

My first time I ate 1.5 to 2 grams and I was flying higher then a kite. My second time, I went through someone I didn't know well but was a friend of my friend, so I tested it out and I only ate a half gram and they were potent. I got very very high. and a bad trip too. The 3rd time I took the same and had the same effects, including a bad trip, but I turned it positive after a while.

This time I am going through someone I trust because they are my brothers best friends and would not dare rip me off or give me a bad batch, so I'm planning on eating a gram and if possible if I can get a hold of more, another half gram to a gram. Depending on how much money I have lol.

--------------------

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
    #773140 - 07/24/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

the first time I did it, I did 3.5 grams. that was a little too much for a first timer

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #773170 - 07/24/02 11:21 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

well I'm kinda nervous to do them again, but I'm not. I think what made me trip bad was because I got my last batch from ppl I didn't know well and didn't trust too much when it came to the possibility of ripping me off, and I did get ripped off. I was supposed to get 2 grams and I paid 30 bucks (15 bucks a gram) and ended up with a gram. So I got ripped off large, and I saw them and punched the guy who I dealt with and told him that if he ever shows his face around, my brother and his friends would deal with him, and that he made a big mistake by ripping me off and giving me a bad batch. Lets just say now that he isn't around much lol.

but I trust my brothers friends because they are also my friends. So I think I'll be more relaxed. They wouldn't give me bad shit.

--------------------

OfflineChikhai
Loc: Florida
    #774379 - 07/24/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

How to turn a bad trip into a good one:

Just push your arms out, smile, and say "Haaaappppppyyyyy." It'll help bring you back to reality and put a smile on your face. Bad mind trips happen when you go too far with the negative thoughts in you head. Saying "happy", smiling, and pushing your arms out replaces your negative thoughts with positive one's (if you don't believe me it wont work, if you do then it will =) ).

--------------------
"I see!" said the blind man to his deaf wife.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #774832 - 07/25/02 01:41 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have an idea to put your mind at ease if you're going to trip around your room mate. Tell him/her that you will be tripping, and explain to them what you will be doing. Just sit down and discuss it with them, so next time you're lying on the couch watching TV, you won't freak out about them coming and saying "What are you doing?"
Why does he/she not want you to trip around them?

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: Sheepish]
    #775375 - 07/25/02 07:18 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well he knows I trip but he really doesn't want me to trip around him...well actually I think it's because he has company stop by sometimes, and I don't know when they are going to show up, but most of em are shroom veterans lol. Even my room mate used to do them. He's 33 years old and he's cool, but I think he just got over the drug thing and whatever which I respect. So he just wants me to do it somewhere else.. He tripped me out my 3rd time. I told him that I was going on a trip, and that I would probably take a walk and go on my computer. That is not bothering anyone, so he was content (but drunk that night too lol) But he had his g/f coming over and he never told me until I ate the shrooms and told him. I live there too, so I should do what I want. I have done a lot of work around there so I deserve to call it my place. He's actually my landlord, but we're friends so we call each other room mates. But anyways, yeah I don't think he'd have a problem if no one was coming over.

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #775912 - 07/25/02 11:12 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

This in itself is a problem because it has you stressed before you even start to trip and that's not a good thing remember, state of mind and setting! You don't have either!

From day to day just letting it ride.
You get so far away from how it feels inside.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineUnicorn21
Stranger
    #25572602 - 10/27/18 09:09 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

just have some fun dip
if your tripping eat spinach and drink a monster

Offlinebishlap
Po Thead
Male

Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: Unicorn21]
    #25572635 - 10/27/18 09:25 PM (5 years, 4 months ago)

16 year old post.

--------------------
"If you're not worried that you took way
to much, you didn't take enough" -
Terrence McKenna

There is no soul, only the ego dies.
The body was never yours.

Offlinegizmodo
Woodland Creature
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Behind You
    #25894777 - 03/24/19 08:31 PM (5 years, 5 days ago)

:feelsoldman:

--------------------

One must be mindful to maintain their balance on the slippery earth.

Bod's Comprehensive Agar Resource
Gizmodo's Market Stall
Say No To Grow Kits

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: gizmodo]
    #25894918 - 03/24/19 10:19 PM (5 years, 5 days ago)

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinefuckitxo
Medicine Man

#25894919 - 03/24/19 10:20 PM (5 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

jasonbarrext said:
Ever wondered what it is like to have heard so much talks about psychedelic products, the trips and the experiences and finally on first try, you didn't even experienced a tip of what you expected of all what you have heard about trippy experiences. That was surely because you didn't come across a real psychedelic products. Psychedelics are the first wonders of nature. Each trippy experience ushers you into a realm of innate revelations and the true reality behind humanity. i knew my existence was complete when i had my first trip on shrooms. the quality of the product was 100% and the trip was just so awesome. i had my luck to have stumbled on qualitytripresort where i get my full supplies for whatever psychedelic products i need. just thought i should share it with friends on here and maybe help out a fellow hippie. might wanna check out

https://qualitytripresort.com/product-category/psilocybe-cubensis-magic-mushrooms-shrooms/

how much are your trip resorts? mine are free, as long as you cover shipping.

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Bad Trips. I need info [Re: Trip_Out_7] * 1
    #25895166 - 03/25/19 01:27 AM (5 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

jasonbarrext said:
Ever wondered what it is like to have heard so much talks about psychedelic products, the trips and the experiences and finally on first try, you didn't even experienced a tip of what you expected of all what you have heard about trippy experiences. That was surely because you didn't come across a real psychedelic products. Psychedelics are the first wonders of nature. Each trippy experience ushers you into a realm of innate revelations and the true reality behind humanity. i knew my existence was complete when i had my first trip on shrooms. the quality of the product was 100% and the trip was just so awesome. i had my luck to have stumbled on qualitytripresort where i get my full supplies for whatever psychedelic products i need. just thought i should share it with friends on here and maybe help out a fellow hippie. might wanna check out

https://qualitytripresort.com/product-category/psilocybe-cubensis-magic-mushrooms-shrooms/

I can tell they have quality products like this. Glad to see they have 10 unce packages of everything too.  :what:

oooh, I've been looking for mushroom seeds all my life

what did they do to them?

they really put the pay in payote

glad to see they are selling the original and not some cheap knockoff

:lol:

Such an obvious scam site on the open net.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract