Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMindGorilla
Stranger
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: juggalacious12]
    #7554424 - 10/24/07 10:40 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I remember reading Terence McKenna saying mushrooms were what made apes evolve into humans. He goes on to state that out there on the savanna would have made perfect conditions for growing and that the monkeys included mushrooms in their diet.

He also says that in low doses mushrooms actually make vision and other things better, so it would make sense for them to eat mushrooms on a daily basis.

Maybe you will evolve.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: MindGorilla]
    #7560739 - 10/25/07 08:55 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

When I wrote all of this the idea was still in its fetal stage, as all my ideas seem to (comparatively) stay.

Maybe what I was asking is what it is like to consume mushrooms after tolerance has built, as in cannabis which I have smoked for about three years now as a now daily tonic (I am 19). It's more psyche than fun, I like it.

(Verbose and conceded sorry, but I still like its ring)
I have found that I enjoy getting high, but not being high, though I anxiously strive for it. Sometimes (now quite seldom after I figured this out) I can smoke constantly without leaving base if even the rush from general smoke inhalation. At these times I know that I am trying too hard for something that I still can't always attain, peace. And by smoking more I am not bringing about my own joy, but dampening it for the true love of life is within the soul and the anxiety that wracks my body is all but my unfulfilled wishes aching to see the light of day (I am gay and regardless am ashamed of it..).

All that I can do is look at the small things in life that are so taken for granted that it is one of the dual reasons that the reason the world can return 1k more than one could ever sin, that and denial of even more thinking. And find that while I feel alone in this existance I am a mirror reflection of the way that people want to live, but can't because they choose to deny thought, as well as the ether thread that flows through all, for we are all the ether thread. You and I are two cells, oblivious, rebellious, and ever egocentric to believe that we are the center and to only imagine the greater as something in theory. I shall digress because this is a part of The Grand Unified Theory and I am not done with it, nor do I fully understand it as it grows only as fast as I can. I figure I can gain knowledge at about 4x+ per year, as the layman (who denies though) goes at 2x, which I pity. I may be done by thirty, then I will write a book.

..I believe that Jesus was depressed, if I believe in him...

--------------------
It's kinda like the "rooms" made from drawing a star, where you are in the middle and have access to all of the other rooms simultaniously. Ya know?

Also, I guess that I feel it apropriate to note that all statements of mine are either hypathetical, invalid, or otherwise legal.

The resistance to side changes, fixation in one place without the ability to change it, precievably.
YOu will never see a psychedelic experience greater than yourself (keep in mind that this is still relative, and that your best, however sad it may be, is still THE best!)
I don't just want to see these fascets of my mind, I want(have) to experience them.

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
    #7561351 - 10/25/07 11:36 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

You just need to meet good gay guys and then the one guy for you, then the gay issue will no longer be.

Smoking pot to assist in being happy doesn't really help, it will make you high and that can be fun but it won't make being happy easier, I think it helps with some of the negative things.

Don't believe Jesus was depressed, don't believe in Jesus. Believe in yourself and your right to be happy with who and what you are, and what makes you happy. Once you know what makes you happy life gets easier.

Ps I thought your plan was pretty crazy but not practical, acid would be better.

--------------------

OfflineRansford
Stranger

Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: gmuralid]
    #7561760 - 10/26/07 02:51 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I tested your experiment in small scale, I was able to eat mushrooms and feel the effects for 7 days in a row. How i did this was eat .2 grams of mushies every 4 hours on a schedule like the one below. (in your experiment replace .2 grams with whatever dose you start to fell the effects of your mushies with.

7:00am Wake Up
8:00am .2 grams
12:00pm .2 grams (.4 total)
4:00pm .2 grams (.6 total)
8:00pm .2 grams (.8 total)
11:00pm Bed Time

Also every night before I went to bed I would take a daily supplement, and a double dose of juice plus(which are dehydrated food made into gummies that contain all your daily needs for fruits and vegetables.)

With this method I pretty much just felt stoned for 15 hours a day for 7 days in a row. It was very awesome feeling the first 2-3 days and I thought I would try and see how long I could go, by 7 days I was bored with having this slight buzz so I quit. Plus i thought i could get better use out of larger doses spread out.

Edited by Ransford (10/26/07 02:52 AM)

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

#7736795 - 12/09/07 02:02 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I have soo many views in this thread, it excites me! I have over 1.5% of the free spore thread views!!

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: SCranton
    #7737846 - 12/09/07 07:07 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

ahh this is all well and good but you cannot talk to squirrels sooooo... :tongue:

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Offlinejuggalacious12
Inconspicuouswhite chick
Male

Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: ashfiken]
    #7748719 - 12/12/07 10:54 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Correction ash, I can talk to them all I want. They just can't talk back, though they can communicate.

Just like when you bend a stick, you can hear it crack and begin to snap, signaling stress. The choice to ignore this "statement" results in increased noise, caused by fractures.., until the "subject" utters a final "pop", telling you that you have killed the stick as it once was (as it is now two sticks). All life communicates, just in a vast array of ways. Weathermen interpret the skies, just as you do my words (and about as correctly..).

1.3k!!

Offlineevolprim
human
Male User Gallery

#7753675 - 12/13/07 01:14 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

\:borat::cheers::hug::psychsplit::mushroom2:

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: evolprim]
    #7753822 - 12/13/07 01:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

a gerbal was buggin out that my boy was smashin drum sticks into a set and i was strummin on a guitar, literally freakin tryin to burry itself in a corner, i told him as i waved a pool noodle in his face
"they're just vibrations stupid!!!"
he seemed to calm down quite a bit, lookin at me like wtf?mad hyper and shit tho not runnin in circles buryin into a hole

so yea you can talk to any animal, its jus about the right message for you and the right tone for the animal, once you got both its pretty easy

dogs and cats may be a bit easier tho

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: Konyap]
    #7754694 - 12/13/07 05:06 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

the stick wasnt alive if you bent it and broke it.
for the obvious reason that it already was off the tree... i.e. being broke off the tree by mother nature=already dead stick.
and if you say you took it right off the tree when it was alive then that is bs bc
if you do so it will not begin to crack and make sounds when fresh off a tree and still "alive" it merely bends and in order to break it you have to distort it way more by twistin and shit..
but youre right i should have worded it as you cannot communicate with squirrels i.e. you dont know what they are thinking and/or saying and vice versa.
and as for you mr. communicate to gerbil.
the only reason he shut up was prolly cuz you scared the life outta him with that goddamn pool noodle. while it is true that animals can LEARN people's voice tone to know who they are and if they are things such as angry or distressed but sorry this is still not true communication its more like they sense the difference between the normal "happy" you and the other emotions you produce and that is all. and i have no clue what you are talkin about as far as the "right" message for you so i will not address it.

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: ashfiken]
    #7754722 - 12/13/07 05:11 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

and also excuse my horrible interpretation of your mystical unrealistic rants  :cannibal:

Offlinedshroom
balshem

#7754740 - 12/13/07 05:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

i have taken massive doses over a long period and it has changed me for sure. i am way more awae and have completely been consumed by glorious loving feelings. i continue to function at a relatively high level but with no anxiety or stress. i am constantly in touch with all of life and all of reality and it feels wonderful. luck i guess.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: dshroom]
    #7754875 - 12/13/07 05:48 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

cuz if you say the right message i think youll hit that tone right on

for ex tell your dog to leave the room

then tell him yo yo yo in the same tone

im pretty sure he'll respound to the yoyoyo way slower if not at all, if your used to sayin it as hello as itll kinda go through a filter in your brain like "new meaning" for ex and this will prolly make things more complicated rather then jus speakin off the top of your head

plus i do feel emotions are true communications, who looks at themselves when theyre happy or sad, well self concious people who tend to be a lil skitzd

OfflineBuddhaTree
Atomic Nucleus
Male

Loc: Everywhere
    #7755577 - 12/13/07 07:56 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

juggalacious12 said:
Correction ash, I can talk to them all I want. They just can't talk back, though they can communicate.

Just like when you bend a stick, you can hear it crack and begin to snap, signaling stress. The choice to ignore this "statement" results in increased noise, caused by fractures.., until the "subject" utters a final "pop", telling you that you have killed the stick as it once was (as it is now two sticks). All life communicates, just in a vast array of ways. Weathermen interpret the skies, just as you do my words (and about as correctly..).

1.3k!!

Who dug this topic up anyways... But yea, wow juggs, I totally know where you're coming from here... I just have to ask though, are you always on shrooms or what? This, like most of your statements, although they make very clear sense, just seem so "out there" and shroomy...

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: BuddhaTree]
    #7755841 - 12/13/07 08:57 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Threads involving unreasonably massive dosing seem to be popular at the moment...

This one was interesting, though, it's totally different from the other one. Different intents and different motivations.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Offlinekedabra
Stranger
Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #7757324 - 12/14/07 06:08 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

taking drugs every day is just stupid. it wont have the same effect and youll be constantly half cut. its not prozac, its a powerful psychedelic.
you need time to integrate between experiences. the most constructive pattern of use, and the one that will effect most brain change is infrequent but high doses, with careful set and setting, along with excersising your brain with reading, wierd movies, meditation and any way of expanding your capacity for self generating fantasy.
taking mushrooms or any drug every day will turn you into a boring idiot. ive seen it happen.

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone here taken shrooms for over half a year? [Re: kedabra]
    #7757502 - 12/14/07 08:43 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

An interesting journey to undertake.
Your taking a few preconstructed artifacts of thought into the expedition however, such as a "shame" conflict about a aspect of sexuality in your soul, a senseful, biologically beautiful and mysterious process as sex in my experience should be embraced, given its of a healthy nature.
Being homosexual is healthy given obvious standard sexual precautions are taken, there is no reason to feel any reservations or fault with that.
Feel your sexuality as its own entity, do something to realize its truth

I think you do have a very unique mental framework at this time, in as almost that you are able to anticipate the rest of your life as likened to a psychedelic trip, for this is what it really is for all of us, and more.
To lose, gain, destroy and be destroyed. To create and overcome, to feel the alien discourse of time reach through the memory saturated segments of your experience.
However as I said before, try to release some afflictions of useless negative impacts before the transition attempt, I think being in a purified soulset, you will be able to explore and discover the true scope of your actions with heightened clarity, and priority.

About explaining the universe in a sentence...this concept sounds very fickle, in fact to utter it makes me laugh and feel somewhat disoriented to try and believe it, as in its utterance strips all experience down to some fundamental *flop* of one operative sequence, whereas I have had experiences so devastating in thier majesty, beauty , fear, complexity and every other possible description that an infinite library of story and verse would never emancipate them from thier undefined psychospiritual cocoons of wonder, and beyond, and beyond, and beyond...

I contend that there is nothing to be wrestled into submission for explanation, but a state of streaming unadaultered experiences that reveal the boundary shattering essences, truths and compounding metaphysical vibrations and feelings that are occuring!
I feel we are all purging from an unknown hibernation, or pupal state of being, permeating energetic constructs from other dimensions to concretize our prescence in this one, as a self? as a will? these are adaptive byproducts of our emergence, raher the event itself is unexplained anomaly, such as everything, and its only clue is its very signature and behaviour experienced and reflected by we, the awestruck, the ignorant, the young, the dreaming...

In reference to tolerance, if it were that your conscious adapts to a psychedelic state, rather than a complex series of chemical reactions occuring, then why is that if you were to administer a standard dose of hallucinogen for several days straight, on the last day realizing no real effect from the dose, would then administer a highly multiplied dosage and experience intensities and powerfully psychedelic cognitive events likened to that of the first day of dosing?
Doesn't this appear to support the case that the chemical effects of a drug are not so much as accustomed to by the mind (which they definately CAN be, given the individual and thier experience) but it is the chemical non-reactivity in the system which reduces effects of successive dosage?

ashfiken:

My friend, to say a branch off of a tree, isnt "alive" in the sense that juggalicious was intending, is quite disillusioned, everything is "alive".
A cluster of gaseous clouds in a vast cold vaccuum of hyperspace gave birth to our own conscious entities, percievably, if those gaseous clouds, those interstellar formations and collections of raw materials were not surging with energy and life they would have never concentrated a living form, they contained all that which is necessary to produce a replicating molecular structure which consists the basic organic structures of organic life.
Everything has an astounding package of energy, ready to change into anything given the catalyst, all is ready to birth.
To see any different is to reside in a jungle of shadowed primitive symbolic connotation, or such!

"im pretty sure he'll respound to the yoyoyo way slower if not at all, if your used to sayin it as hello as itll kinda go through a filter in your brain like "new meaning" for ex and this will prolly make things more complicated rather then jus speakin off the top of your head"

I like this! Its an emotional cascade, a barage of abstraction that effects the emotional creature such as a dog, it doesnt interpret symbol as actively as we, it locks onto *FLabaygh* some twisting maze contained in a moment of convoluted emotional neurochemical sensitivity, an echo of ancient instinct, like some muffled language of the early geologically,ecologically developing earth, where all creatures were snapping into a new dimension, throwing sounds and actions into this new spacial, crackling kinetic domain of existance, tentatively, creating it, reacting to it and growing in it, and it is the residual passage of these nascent eruptions of nature that can be seen in the movements of any creature, but moreso in the unaffected intuitional natural responses of the animal.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder