Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleChronic7
A + Strain (Laser Cosmos/Music...)
    #7739754 - 12/10/07 11:41 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Me and a friend ate a batch of these Saturday and they were very strange, the whole trip we felt like there's something we were missing, usually on shroomz i feel complete and amazing but these made us feel like we were incomplete and needed something.

I think they would've been best to take low doses and go for a walk/adventure to search for something but trapped in my room became too much of the same old same old.

We used the laser cosmos pretty much all night and it was amazing the lasers became patterns and it really felt like looking at space, it was awesome! If you have a spare £100 buy one now and don't even think about not buying for a second its worth every penny.

I also finally got shpongle! Around the world in a tea daze is amazing!!! Aphex twin is like punishment at time but some tracks are great.

Ive also found the Beatles made sum brilliant trip music, if you listen to Lennon's lyrics they're so enlightening.

Watching Planet Earth in BluRay was a great winddown to the night, listening to chill music with nature in HD :smile:

All round a great Trip but unlike anything i did before, because we ate the whole batch it was a bit much by 3/4am our heads were way dense :smile: I think I'm gonna go with light trips form now on, its just hard to stop because when the trip kicks in all you wanna do is trip balls because it feels so good!

Mods can move this to trip report if you feel necessary....

Edited by Chronic7 (12/10/07 11:43 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: A + Strain (Laser Cosmos/Music...) [Re: Chronic7]
    #7739936 - 12/10/07 12:42 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

haha nice... do you know exactly how much you took?

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A + Strain (Laser Cosmos/Music...) [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #7740442 - 12/10/07 02:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

2 of us split around 40 grams, but fresh  and picked straight from the earth then thrown into the teapot, they were very strong, it felt like a  clear minded trip without too many visuals, but very physically strong, you couldnt just lie there and lisen to music it was what looks like writhing about in agony but it wasnt agony at all.

Saying that there were VERY visual parts of the trip where anything i looked at was like a morphing sea, they just didnt last very long, there were moments of exctacy and eternity but there was also an immensley strong need for something else...even though we didnt need anything. Maybe it was to show me that attachment to anything is unecessary

Im growing mexicans now so next time should just be standard tripping, then hawaiins i think :smile:

we were tripping hard for 5/6 hours on 20 grams each, just at the time it seems like shit we've eaten a whole batch, there were times i felt 100% sober but then we smoked a spliff and it was so intense from there on!

--------------------

Edited by Chronic7 (12/10/07 02:48 PM)

OfflinedesufnoC
Stranger
Male

Re: A + Strain (Laser Cosmos/Music...) [Re: Chronic7]
    #7740447 - 12/10/07 02:46 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
fuck captin planet!

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: A + Strain (Laser Cosmos/Music...) [Re: desufnoC]
    #7740662 - 12/10/07 03:29 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

that laser cosmos sounds sweet :laugh:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A + Strain (Laser Cosmos/Music...) [Re: andrewss]
    #7740687 - 12/10/07 03:36 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Its the ultimate trip toy. (girls and nature aren't toys!) the only bad thing about it is you cant stop looking at it, the trip became about it too much, its totally mesmerizing you cant concentrate on anything else, it givesyou inetnse rushes and you can wonder of in thoughts, but for me eyes closed it usually the best way to trip, its amazing opening y!our eyes and seieng the lasers though :smile:

if you get bored of one patch of sky just move it or put 2 cosmos' on the thats REALLY intense!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience